She Is Me... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't mind," I said quickly giving in. "I guess I'm a bit more stiff and sore than I realized," I said laying it on thick.

"Yeah, sometimes that happens. You don't really realize it until a day or two afterwards, and then suddenly it's almost impossible to even move." She chuckled.

"What?"

"Don't laugh," she said though grinning when she did. "A couple of years ago, Sharon and I were trying out one of those fancy sex swings, ever seen those?" I had, so I nodded my head. The thing is, it was the same one they still had, which they'd shown me just about that time. "Anyway, we were getting pretty frisky and wild with it, you know...really getting into things, except that Sharon hadn't secured the bar in the middle that you hold onto while your swinging securely enough. Not enough to hold both of our weights in it anyway. So there we are...she's on top, me on the bottom, and we start to bouncing and swinging a little when down she comes! Next thing I know, I'm crashing into the floor on my shoulders and back with Sharon landing on top of me. It was sort of funny at the time, but not so funny a day or two later. I could hardly move because of it. So I have a pretty good idea what you're going through."

"Yeah, it's...sort of surprising just how stiff and sore one can be after something like that." I'd no sooner said the words than another thought came to me. One that I was surprised to find myself actually contemplating. Though I spoke the thought anyway. "And while we're sort of on that subject. I don't suppose you have a hand held mirror I could borrow for a moment do you?"

"Sure...why?"

I actually blushed, which she at least perceived as actual shyness and reluctance on my part to tell her this.

"Go on, don't be shy...what do you need it for? What can I help you with?"

"Well...it's like this. Because I can't really bend over to well, you know...my back sort of being out. Well...I've sort of got this itch, not sure if it's a pinch, or an injury, or what. But I haven't been able to check it out either...you know."

"You cut elsewhere?" She then asked worriedly. "Something they missed?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Didn't dare ask, or say anything. Couldn't be that big a deal anyway, but I can't actually see it myself at the moment. Thought maybe with the mirror."

"So where is it exactly?"

Now I was blushing. "You know...down there."

"Here, let's have a look," she said simply now motioning for me to sit down, and then lay down on her bed. "Lay back," she added to that, already pulling down on my panties as I lifted my ass up, so she could finish pulling them the rest of the way down my legs. Once again she giggled.

"What?"

"Oh...nothing really. "I'm just wondering what Sharon will say when I tell her that you and I were playing Doctor this afternoon."

"She won't get mad will she?" I suddenly asked in a semi-panic.

"Sharon? Oh hell no. Not her. If anything, and I hope you don't mind my saying this, I mean obviously you've either already guessed by now, or perhaps Howard said something to you. But we're gay...you know, lesbians. And the thing is, we're kind of not so much committed, though we're that too...as open minded and more liberal with one another. Sharon would be more inclined to ask me if I tried seducing you as opposed to anything else. And then upon seeing you, and meeting you, be more inclined to try seducing you herself if I hadn't managed it."

"Oh..." I grinned blushing even more. As well as I thought I actually knew my two neighbors, I was learning more intimate details about them in the last ten minutes than I'd learned about them in the last year living next door.

"Here, try spreading your legs just a little, bend your knees some," she told me now crawling onto the bed to have a closer look at me herself. I did as she asked, feeling two things almost immediately. Arousal, and a surge of moisture that felt somewhat familiar now, but alerted me to the fact she'd be seeing it soon herself too. "Well it certainly doesn't look like you've hurt yourself. But where does it hurt anyway?"

"I ah...well I guess, sort of...well, inside maybe, not far, just a little."

"I see. Mind if I look a bit closer then? I promise...I won't bite. I might be tempted to lick some...but I don't bite, unless of course you're into that," she laughed trying to put me at ease. I lay there looking up at the ceiling in her room, unable, and unwilling to look down at her directly. I couldn't believe this was actually happening for one thing. That I...was actually laying on my neighbor's bed, naked...even if it wasn't my own body that was naked. But it was hers, which nearly was. But even more importantly, I could now feel the touch of her delicate fingers as she gently pried my lips open. "Ah...looks like you somehow scratched yourself maybe. Don't know how you did, or with what, but there does look to be like a tiny little spot that's a bit inflamed. I think I can get you something for that. In the meantime, here's a mirror, have a look at it yourself."

I now had a mirror in my hand, sitting up slightly, holding it between my legs where I now got the first real good look at Faye's pussy, up close and personal. Jillian came walking back into the room then, her robe though still on, completely open. I could now see her more clearly than I had before. A small tuft of hair over her pubic bone. Neatly trimmed yes, into what I'd heard it being called as a "landing strip", or some such. I was still holding the mirror, my pussy...or rather Faye's pussy clearly revealed. Jillian standing in front of me, looking on as well, when we both heard the sound of Sharon's voice coming from the doorway. Neither one of us had heard her come in.

"Well...well, what have we got here?" She asked. And then asked. "And can I play too?"

**

To be continued...