She Is New To the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Changing the subject, Sarah asked about which clubs were good in the city. He talked about some of the better ones and make sure he stressed how her slim figure and dress sense would fit right in. Sarah clearly liked the complement and he felt he had boosted her confidence with his remarks. She was, Michael thought, still a little nervous about being dismissed as a country girl and Michael was, as they finished the wine, convinced that he had helped her to see herself as fitting in.

As he drained his glass, Michael realized it was getting late and he prepared to leave. As Sarah accompanied him to the door she began to thank him again.

"It's fine he said, "I was happy to do it and I have had a really nice evening. Thank you for dinner."

He reached out and gave her what he hoped was a friendly hug, though when he realized he was gently stoking her back, he wondered whether she might read that as more than friendly. He noticed as they pulled apart the hardness of her nipples and the slight flush on her throat.

The next day he followed up with a text thanking her again and wishing her the best with the legal material he had left. He was slightly disappointed not to get a response. Early the next week when he saw both of them in the morning, his greeting got a scowl by Scott and a watery smile from Sarah.

The following Thursday he saw Sarah again approach the coffee shop alone, this time wearing a tight black skirt.

"Hi, like the skirt is it new?" he said, "And how is the legal investigations going?"

"Pleased someone noticed," Sarah replied with Michael thought a tone that suggested Scott had not, "It's new, perhaps a little short but it seems the length this year."

Sarah's smile drained a little and she added, "Scott is not so sure we can afford the money for the course."

As they walked to the train Michael said, "No it's not too short, you have the legs for that length. I thought the courses were not badly priced as they are subsidized by the legal firms."

As they boarded the train Michael continued, "But anyway I am not sure you can afford not to do it. You were so excited last week and I think you have to follow your dreams or you might always feel regret. You can pay for the course out if what you earn at the council."

Sarah's weak smile at his comments about her legs, was replaced with a look of determination, "My point exactly, I can afford it and I want to do it. Maybe Scott is right but I won't know till I try. Last night after he left I actually filled in an application form but I haven't sent it yet."

"He probably blames me for leading you astray. By the way, where has he gone?"

"He so does, and he didn't think I should have invited you over. Another agriculture show, but he won't be back till Sunday," Sarah replied.

Michael paused thinking should I or should I not. Thinking well if she is pissed at Scott she might, he asked, "If you are alone why don't I show you the tapas bar tonight."

"I not sure I should," Sarah said quietly, clearly uncertain.

"Surely I am better company that a night alone in front of the TV."

"I don't know about that, there are some good shows on tonight." Sarah said laughing out loud.

"That settles it. You have got to try new things. I will book when I get to work and text you the time."

Before Sarah had a chance to respond Michael stood and said, "I have to get off early at this station for a meeting. See you tonight."

Michael didn't have a meeting but by getting off the train a station early he knew he could walk to work and not give Sarah any time to change her mind. Not that she could, he pointed out to himself, as she had not actually said yes.

In the afternoon he texted her that the booking was for 7. In reply she asked how dressy the place was and Michael took his time composing his reply.

"Not formal or anything. You would get away with ordinary jeans, but for you blue leather would be perfect."

Just a little blatant thought Michael as he sent the text. I wonder what she wears.

That night Michael went home changed and was at the tapas bar a little before seven. He was pleased to see they had a corner table which was as private as it could be in a small relatively busy place. He just had time to glance at the wine list and the specials when Sarah arrived. He was stunned by how good she looked. Hair blow waved back, elegant makeup, silk lemon blouse and her sexy leather blue pants.

He stood kissed her on the cheek and said "Wow you look good tonight."

"Thank you kind sir, I took your advice and wore the leather you seem to appreciate."

Michael smiled, but felt for once at a loss for words. But recovering his voice he asked Sarah whether she would like to try sangria. Calling the server over, he asked for a small carafe of sangria and a plate of Jamón Ibérico. Sarah looked a little startled at the price of the Spanish ham, but Michael reassured her that this dish was on him as she had to try some of the best cured meat in the world.

When it arrived and Sarah tried it, her face lit up. "Wow this is so good. Mum cures her own meat and it is good, but this is even better. Thank you for getting it, but the next dish is on me."

The sangria was soon finished as they chatted about their days. Michael ordered a reasonable quality Spanish red and some meatballs. As they began their red wine Michael praised her outfit. Sarah wanted to talk again about Claudia and her fashion design as they ate the meatballs. Michael was happy to describe the designs Claudia had done particularly those for which she had won awards. Sarah was entranced Michael noticed.

With the last piece of meatball, he used the serving fork and placed it on Sarah's lips. She instinctively opened her mouth and sucked it in. As a little was left on the side of her mouth, Michael picked up a serviette and dabbed her lips clean. When it dawned on Sarah how blatantly sensual it was, she colored, stammered a little and started to ask Michael about his family.

Michael found himself opening up more that he usually did about his mother. In truth he was still more upset about her early passing from breast cancer than he let on, even to his father and sister. But he was unusually open with Sarah about how much he missed her, how his dad was now coping just, and how much it had scared him to return and live at home. Sarah at one stage started to reach out and occasionally place her hand on his, and he noticed she like him was a little watery in the eyes.

But after Sarah excused herself to visit the bathroom, he occurred to him that by opening up about himself, he felt closer to her. Not only did he feel she was beginning to respond to him, but he could feel himself becoming increasingly attracted to her.

When she came back they ordered a little more food and it was obvious to Michael that Sarah was determined to brighten the conversation. She introduced the subject of travel about which Michael, who had been to Europe, had much more to say. That brightened the mood and allowed Michael to return to introduce some suggestive comments when talking about the openness of Europeans to nudity and sexuality. Sarah asked about how open it was.

"Well," Michael said, "Are you sure you want to know. It may come as a shock."

"Yes," said Sarah clearly intrigued.

"Well in Greece, for instance, I stayed a couple of weeks in Mykonos and every day it was beach then clubbing. Topless in the day and picking up at night seemed to be on every European girl's mind. Hookups were common."

While, from time to time, Sarah had let her hand touch his as they spoke about his family, now she withdrew it as Michael guessed she was at the edge of her comfort zone.

"You have the figure and sensuality to have attracted lots of attention in any Greek club or beach," he said.

Sarah was silent for a moment as she seemed to reflect on something. She then reached for the wine bottle and poured each of them a glass.

"This is really nice," she said, which Michael was beginning to recognize as her pattern of changing the subject when conversation became too sexual.

Michael asked what she was doing on the weekend. Sarah told him of her plans to hit the town on Friday with the girls from work. But she didn't have anything planned for Saturday. They chatted about the bars in the city with Michael telling her which ones were best avoided unless she wanted to hook up.

Finishing the wine Michael went to the bar and paid. He refused to accept the fifty dollars Sarah offered him as her share. "You can pay next time," he said.

They walked home and at her gate Michael gave her what he hoped was a more than friendly hug. When they pulled apart Michael gave her a quick butterfly kiss on the lips. Sarah hurriedly turned and went through the gate to her apartment. Michael thought for a moment, as he watched her incredibly butt, that perhaps he had gone too far. But he was relieved and a little turned on when she stopped, turned around and blew him a kiss before disappearing inside.

Saturday dawned exactly as forecast, fine and with every prospect of being the warmest day of summer so far. Michael immediately texted Sarah, "Hey, perfect day. I thought I might drive up to North Palm Beach, do you want to come with me. So long as you aren't too hung over from last night."

It took a little time but he got a text back, "I'm fine, although I just woke up. Sure I would like that, what shall I bring, and what time."

"Let's go at 11 so we can still get a park. Snacks and water and walking shoes if you want to go up to the lighthouse," he replied.

At eleven she was waiting and as she got into the car she kissed him demurely on the cheek. "Thank you for asking. I haven't been to North Palm, they say it is beautiful."

"It is a perfect surf beach with a sheltered bay on the other side. At the top of the beach is a hill beyond which is the entry to the bay. The walk up to the lighthouse is great with good views."

"Looking forward to it, and I was careful not to pack too much," Sarah said pointing to a carry all which to Michael's eyes did seem suitably small.

"Not like most girls I know who couldn't resist packing for every eventuality," said Michael laughing.

As they drove north, Michael kept up a running commentary on the beaches that they went through. From her comments it was clear that Sarah obviously enjoyed exploring and took an interest in everything he had to say. When they arrived Michael was pleased that they had got there earlier as there were not many parks left.

"Shall we go up to the light house first," he said, "It will only get warmer in the afternoon."

They wandered along the beach on the bay side and up to the path to the lighthouse. It was not too far up and when they got to the top they stopped to take in the view.

"Wow," said Sarah as she looked down on the sliver of land that separated the bay from the surf beach, "This is so beautiful with the palms alongside the beach, the blue sea and the surf. Look there are so many surfers at the far end."

"Yes that is the surfer's area because the waves get bigger at that end. In the middle is the main swim area and just under us at the other end is the nude beach on the other side of some rocks that offer privacy."

"I hope you don't think you are taking me there," she said as they turned around to look over the entrance to the bay.

Sarah gasped causing Michael to say, "What is it?"

"Look there are dolphins in the water," she said excitedly.

Looking more closely Michael could see four dolphins playfully swimming against the outgoing tide. "Looks like they are having fun," he said.

Sarah stood entranced and then said, "You realize I have never seen them before, and I have loved them since I was a little girl."

"Thank you so much," she said as she gave him a little hug.

Michael had to admit to himself that the dolphins were not exactly planned, but he was grateful for their appearance and the effect they had on Sarah. Sarah watched for some time until Michael asked whether she would like to go down to the beach.

A little reluctantly Sarah dragged herself away and they returned down the path before cutting across the palms to the main beach. Michael pointed out the rocks to the left and pretended to walk in that direction. Sarah smiled and walked to the right. Michael quickly turned and caught up with her as she walked along the beach.

They had not gone far when Michael noticed that there were more people further down the beach, so he suggested they stop where it was a little quieter. They walked down the beach to be closer to the water, took out their towels and sat for a moment looking at the surf which was not too high.

"By the way," said Michael, "Can you swim?"

He got a little cuff on the shoulder for that, "Yes they do have pools even in the sticks mister."

After a few minutes Michael stood, kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt and shorts. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Sarah glance at his body. Given all the football he had played and the compliments he had received from previous girlfriends, he knew he was in good shape.

Still standing he got some sun block and applied it to his front and legs and arms. He then looked at Sarah and said, "Would you mind putting some on my back?"

He sat at the front of his towel and Sarah shifted over behind and began to put the rub the sum block into his back.

"You haven't got many hairs on your back," she said, "I don't really like hairy backs."

"No I don't and it's all natural. I don't shave."

Sarah stopped for a moment and said, "What do some guys shave their body hair?"

"Yes," he said, "It is not that unusual."

After she had finished Michael thanked Sarah and sat taking in the scene around him.

Michael noticed that a few more people had arrived and, while by no means crowded, there were now four or five couples relatively close to Sarah and Michael. To the left and in front two newly arrived girls, one blonde and the other dark haired, were taking off their shorts under which they had revealing black thong bikini bottoms. When they sat and removed their tops Michael couldn't help but notice they were not wearing bikini tops. Looking around at the other couples he saw that two of the other girls, who were with their boyfriends, were also topless, though as both were on their front he couldn't be sure that was the way they would stay.

"I wonder if Sarah has noticed," he thought, though he suspected she could hardly have missed the girls in front.

As Michael turned towards Sarah he saw her mouth open slightly and that she was looking past him. Turning he saw a couple walking hand in hand towards the water. It was one of the girls he had seen lying topless on her front and, as she turned to her boyfriend, Michael could see her perfect little a-cup breasts. She was slim and petite but he was over six foot and very well-muscled.

"Cute couple," said Michael turning to Sarah.

"I guess," she replied.

"Do you want some help with sunscreen," he continued.

"Ok, I don't want to burn." Sarah said as she stood and quickly took her t-shirt off and untied her belt and let her shorts fall to her feet. Underneath was a fashionable but not very cut away gold bikini which Michael liked a lot. Sarah put some suntan lotion on her front while Michael half watched her and half watched the couple in the water. As the waves hit them the girl would turn her back and give him a perfect view of her body.

Michael turned his full attention to Sarah when he saw her hand the lotion to him. He got behind her and gently rubbed it into her back. He loved the softness of her skin, but noticed that her right shoulder seemed tight. When he had finished with the sunscreen he placed both hands on her shoulder and massaged gently.

"That feels so good," she said, "I must have tightened up with all the computer work this week."

Michael continued to massage her shoulder until the tightness was gone, quietly pleased with the progression in their intimacy. As he finished he could see Sarah's head turn to the couple coming back from their swim. Michael observed that the girl's nipples were hard and also that her bikini bottom was a similar cut to Sarah's. "Good," he thought, "she will notice the style and not feel out of place."

Michael moved back onto his towel and Sarah lay on her back. Michael lay on his side with his head propped up by his left elbow from which position he could have looked Sarah in the eye if it were not for her sunglasses hiding her eyes.

He picked up some sand in his right hand and gently drizzled it onto Sarah's stomach. Her lips turned up in a little smile as the warm sand hit her skin.

"You look really good in your bikini. The gold really suits you," he said.

"Compared to the others I feel overdressed," she replied.

"Hey, looking good is not about how little you wear, it is about how you carry yourself. And any rate the female half of the cute couple had a similar bikini to you. You are the sexiest girl on the beach irrespective of whether you are wearing a full bikini, half a bikini or even a burka."

As Michael spoke he could see her smile expand and, as he let the last grains of sand fall from his hand he leant over and gently placed another little butterfly kiss on her lips. He was about to withdraw his mouth from hers when her arm went around his shoulder holding him in place. He ran his tongue across her lip. Sarah's mouth opened and Michael started to kiss her. Gently at first but then with more passion to which Sarah eagerly responded.

As he pulled back Sarah took off her glasses and jumped to her feet. Michael was slightly concerned that he had gone too far, until she said, "Come on slowcoach lets swim," as she ran down the beach.

When Michael caught up with her, Sarah had stopped and was about thigh deep.

"It's a little bit colder than I was expecting," she said as he took a step or two past her.

"Don't be a softie," he said as he leant into a wave.

"Me soft?" was all he heard before he was pushed from behind. A little off balance, he fell into the wave and went under. Climbing to his feet thinking, "Little minx," he turned to see a look of triumph on Sarah's face. In two steps he caught her, lifted her up as she shrieked, and was about to throw her in the next wave when he realized she had her legs and arms around him like a limpet. So he threw himself into the following wave with Sarah still holding on. She came up for breath grinning which set the tone for the rest of their swim.

They played around in the water for half an hour diving into waves, body surfing and generally acting like kids. All through the swim they were touching and pushing and Michael thought a step change had occurred physically in their relationship. At one stage he crept behind Sarah and grabbed the tie of her bikini top pretending to pull it loose.

"Michael, seriously don't you dare," Sarah said in a concerned voice.

"Spoilt sport," he said, "Denying all the boys and girls a fuller view of your gorgeous body."

"Please don't," she said at which Michael let go of the tie and picked her up and threw her into the wave.

She surfaced laughing and said, "Thanks."

Shortly after they left the water and walked past the two topless girls who clearly checked them out. "Interesting," thought Michael, "The dark haired girl paid some attention to me but the blond only had eyes for Sarah. I wonder if Sarah noticed." As they went past another couple Michael noticed the guy run his eyes over Sarah, for which he got a little slap on the shoulder from his girlfriend. Michael leant over and whispered to Sarah, "See told you, you don't have to be topless to attract attention from everyone."

Sarah colored a little but didn't say anything. They lay on their fronts and dried in the sun. After a few minutes Michael reapplied his suntan lotion and began to rub some more into Sarah's back. As he finished he untied her top saying, "You don't want bikini lines."