She Is New To the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah didn't say anything as they both rested in the sun. Michael left her alone in her thoughts until his stomach rumbled and he announced, "Time for snacks."

He sat up and got some fruit out of his bag and asked Sarah if she wanted some, while wondering if she would tie her bikini before accepting. She raised herself a little giving him a glimpse of side breast and said, "Yes please."

Michael passed her some fruit and she had to raise herself higher onto her elbows to eat it. That made it harder to see from the side but not from the front and looking up Michael thought she received some interested looks from the couple further up the beach.

After they had eaten Michael sat up with Sarah still on her front. He watched as the beach started to thin out a little with three of the couples packing up. "Looks like people are starting to leave, but we could have another swim before we go."

Much to his surprise and delight Sarah did not retie her top before sitting up and quickly drawing her knees in to hide her uncovered breasts. "Yes," she said, "We should have a quick swim in a few minutes."

They both watched the two girls in front of them stand and pull their shorts over their thong bikinis. Just adding t-shirts they walked past and smiled at Michael and Sarah. "Love you bikini, hun, you look hot. Do you mind telling me what brand it is?" said the blond.

Sarah said she wasn't sure, so Michael picked up her top and handed it to them. The blond looked at the label and said, "Surf Queen, yes they have certainly lifted their game design wise and it really suits you."

Sarah blushed and said, "Thanks. I really liked their styles in the shop and it looks good on."

"Off too," quipped the blond as she dropped the top on Michael's towel but out of Sarah's reach.

"Come on you, stop flirting we have got to go. Bye," replied the dark haired girl, catching Michael's eye and rolling her eyes with a mock exasperated look.

Michael laughed and said, "See you. By the way you two also look good in your bikinis."

"Thanks hun," said the blond although Michael noticed she hadn't taken her eyes off Sarah who was staring straight ahead.

After they had gone, Sarah said, "Um Michael do you think they..."

"What, were a couple?"

"Well yes," Sarah replied.

"Sure I think they are a couple, but I am not sure the dark haired girl fully appreciated the blond flirting with you."

"Oh," said Sarah pensively, before Michael noticed her changing the subject again, "Hey if you aren't doing anything tonight I would like to invite you to dinner. You have done so much for me over the last few days and I would like to repay you in a small way."

"Yes I would like that, while there was a party I was invited to, I would rather spend time with you."

"Good, can we try to get back before 5 so I have time to shop and get the dinner in the oven?"

"Sure," said Michael as he looked around and saw that while there were still a number of people on the beach, those in the immediate vicinity had left.

"Well I think I will get a few minutes sun on my front before we swim," he said as he lay on his back and closed his eyes. While Sarah was on his left side her bikini top was under Michael's right elbow.

"I wonder what she will do," thought Michael.

After a couple of minutes Michael heard a little sigh and felt her lie down. Opening one eye he saw that she was on her back. Michael had to control himself from getting hard as he thought how sexy it was that he had her topless in public for the first time.

After fifteen or so minutes, Michael sat up and glanced at her milky white breasts with darker nipples. The white contrasted with the golden skin of the rest of her body and it was clear she did not usually sunbath topless.

"Let's go and swim," Michael said as he stood and reached out offering her his hand to pull her to her feet.

"Would you pass my top," Sarah said.

"You sure, you don't really need it."

"I know, but I have already gone further than ever before, and swimming topless is a bridge to far for me today."

Michael picked up her top and passed it to her. After she had put it on she took Michaels offered hand and, after helping her up, they walked to the water and Michael kept her hand in his. They swam much more gently than before and then left the water and quickly dried themselves and packed up.

Michael, as he took the quicker way home, noticed that there was much less chat than normal. He left Sarah to her own thoughts as he ran through how well they day had gone. The kiss, walking hand in hand, topless sunbathing and the physicality of their first swim led him to think that Sarah's barriers were coming down. His last though as he drove into their street was "I wonder what tonight brings."

"I will see you about 7," said Sarah as she got out of the car, "Don't worry about wine I have one of my favorites in mind. I want to know what you think of it."

Michael went home and showered. He decided to dress up a little to impress Sarah, and put on his best shirt and jacket. He then joined his father who was watching a football game.

"Hot date tonight, son," said his dad.

Michael laughed and sat down. Though he wasn't much interested in the game he spend a pleasant hour or with his dad watching the game, chatting and sharing a couple of beers.

Right on seven Michael wandered across the road. Sarah met him all the door and Michael thought she too had dressed up. She had a tight fitting strapless little black dress on and, if he was not mistaken, it was worn without a bra.

"You look good I like the jacket," she said as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you, you look amazing. I like your dress."

Inside Michael immediately noticed a change from when he was last in the apartment. The curtains were drawn so the lighting was a little dimmer, music was on in the background, and the table was set including a table cloth.

"Maybe Dad is right and I am on a hot date tonight," he thought.

"Wow," he said, "You have been busy and done such a good job, to think all I did was watch the sport on TV with dad."

Sarah smile showed that she was pleased he appreciated her efforts.

"Dinner will be ready at half past, would you like some wine?" Sarah asked.

As he sat, she said, "This is my favorite, let me know what you think."

Michael was surprised to be handed a glass of red wine, and he realized that maybe typecasting country girls as sweet white wine drinkers might be a prejudice on his part. Tasting the wine he guessed it was a pinot noir but it had complexity and was not the cheap cherry red type.

He wanted to kick the conversation off on a positive note.

"Your dress is very elegant and really suits you. You know in a fashion sense elegant was Claudia's favorite word. She used to say you either get it or you don't, it's all about elegance. It can be classical or edgy or even way out but if it isn't elegant its crap."

Michael continued as he noticed the spellbound look on Sarah's face, "Claudia would like your approach, you get elegance. The dress, the blue leather pants and the gold bikini are all sophisticated and work to make you look and feel more attractive. What I didn't say at the beach today is that by wearing the more classical style, you and the girl from the cute couple were far sexier than the couple wearing thongs."

"You know I have always looked at fashion magazines or online, and there are things I love and things I don't. I have never been able to describe why but elegant does resonate with me. That's why I am loving the city, good pieces are hard to find but there is so much here and the search is so worth it."

Sarah paused and continued with a twinkle in her eye, "And here was I thinking you thought the girl from the cute couple was sexy because she was topless."

"Oh she was sexy topless or not, and I thought her little a cup breasts were gorgeous. But you have to remember there was an even more gorgeous and sexy topless b cup girl right next to me."

For once Michael noticed that Sarah didn't change the subject. She smiled, touched his hand and said, "You sure make a girl feel good about herself."

"So you should the more I get to know you greater the impression you make on me. Like this wine it is a really nice pinot..."

"And not what you expected a country girl to like," interrupted Sarah.

Michael blushed a little, but decided honesty was the best policy. "Yes maybe I did typecast you as a country girl and therefore into white wine. But I was wrong, sorry, you are quite the sophisticated woman."

Sarah smiled and stood and went to serve dinner. To Michael's eye she now appeared more confident around him. He felt that his honesty and praise were helping Sarah to come out of her shell.

Dinner was a delicious tagine, chicken with lots of spices preserved lemon and olives. Michael's genuine enjoyment of the meal was clear and as they finished, he commented, "Sexy, sophisticated, and can cook beautifully. Are you the perfect woman?"

"You better believe it Mister," Sarah replied.

For desert Sarah served a key lime pie. Michael tasted it and was impressed.

"You know this is dad's favorite dessert and mum used to cook it a lot. I love it and this is great, as good as my mum made."

"Well would you like to take some home with you? Would your dad like it or would it upset him by reminding him of you mum?" Sarah asked.

"I think he would really appreciate it."

After they finished Sarah wrapped up some pie for Michael to take home, and then suggested they take their wine and move to the couch. Sarah sat with her legs drawn up facing Michael. He turned towards her as they chatted and finished the wine. Taking her glass Michael stood and placed both glasses on the bench.

Returning he sat a little closer to her and as he turned to face her his knee met hers. Michael placed his hand on her knee and traced circles with his fingers. Sarah appeared a little flushed but didn't say anything so Michael's fingers began to caress her above the knee. As his fingers moved up her leg he moved closer to her.

Leaning in, he gently ran his tongue across her lips. Sarah responded by putting her hands around his neck and opening her mouth to kiss him. Soon gentleness was replaced with passion and their tongues dueled before finally Sarah sucked his into her mouth.

They continued to make out and Michael could fell both her nipples and his cock harden. Breaking the kiss somewhat out of breath, he kissed down her neck and across her chest above the top of her dress.

Michael kissed up her neck, and as their tongues met again, he moved his hand up her back and slowly eased down the zip at the back of her dress. As the front of her dress fell forward Michael fingers traced circles around her nipples causing an intake of breath. Sensing her sensitivity he again kissed down her neck and ran his tongue across one nipple then the other. Sarah moaned as he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked gently.

Pulling her to her feet, her dress slipped to the floor leaving her wearing a sexy thong and heels.

"You have a gorgeous body, Sarah."

Sarah smiled and started to undo the buttons of his shirt. He slipped it off as she undid the buckle of his trousers and loosen them so they joined her dress on the carpet.

She licked his nipple caused he cock to harden even more. Sarah sat back down and gazing at the tent in his boxers reached out to pull Michael into her. "Your body is pretty gorgeous too," she said.

The lay together for a moment enjoying the feel of their skin touching. Kissing passionately Michael ran his hand over her covered pussy and he felt he could almost taste her moan. He ran his mouth down her body kissing and then licking what he thought were here most sensitive spots. When he got to her pussy and kissed it thought her thong, Sarah tensed slightly.

"You don't have to do that."

Looking up into her eyes he said, "Yes I do, I so want to please you. Don't you like this?"

"Um I haven't tried it before." Sarah admitted nervously.

"Lie back and enjoy," he said, as he slipped off her thong and saw and smelt her dampness. Realizing how sexually excited she was, and that this was her first time oral sex, Michael promised himself he would make it special. As she lay back on the couch Michael knelt in front of her and kissed her thighs and then began lick her with gentle, slow moves upwards and gently along the edges of her clit. Using a flat tongue he then licked slow circles around her clitoris and combined it with small swirling motions as if he was catching the drips from an ice cream.

Sarah moaned and pushed her hips forward into Michael's mouth. He continued to vary how he ran his tongue around her all the time enjoying tasting her pussy juices. He easily slipped a finger into her wet pussy and sought her g spot. As his tongue and fingers caressed her, Sarah's moans increased and her juices coated Michael's mouth. As she became more aroused, she placed her hand on the back of Michaels head and began to push his head into her and grind her pussy in his mouth. "Omg Michael ...," she said.

Michael sensed her orgasm was almost there, a lot quicker than he expected. He noticed she was using her other hand to finger her nipples and that her feet were wrapped around his shoulders. He began to lick more quickly and then suck on her clit. It did not take long for him to feel her body tense and a long orgasm rolled through her.

As Michael continued to lick she pushed him away, "That was so good, but it is too sensitive right now."

Michael sat up and kissed her passionately letting her taste her juices on his mouth. Sarah lay there for a moment with her arms wrapped around him, a smile on her face.

With a little twinkle in her eye she stirred and said, "Thank you I loved it. Now it is your turn."

Sarah kissed her way across Michael's chest and sucked gently on his nipple. She then kissed down his body, removed his boxers, and slipped onto her knees between his legs as he sat on the couch. Maintaining eye contact she ran her tongue up the underside of his cock from his balls to the very sensitive spot under the head of his penis. Michael groaned as she then circled the head of his cock with her tongue.

"While receiving oral may be new to her," Michael thought, "Giving oral is not."

Still maintain eye contact Sarah took an inch or two of his cock into her mouth and sucked him while moving her mouth up and down. Michael lay back shutting his eyes and focusing on the extreme pleasure of her oral skills. He could feel his orgasm building quickly as she continued to suck and lick. Suddenly he opened his eyes and said, "Sarah I'm getting close."

She met his eye and smiled, at least as much as she could with his cock in her mouth. Rather than withdrawing as he expected, she kept eye contact and took another inch in her mouth. Michael could feel his orgasm build even faster as he realized that his sexy minx wanted him to come in her mouth.

With her free hand she stroked his balls and the sensations form her mouth and hands pushed him over the edge. With a groan he began to shoot his cum into her mouth. Sarah didn't flinch but continued to massage his cock with her mouth.

After she had drained his cock she looked up caught Michael's eye and swallowed his cum. It was one of the most erotic sights Michael had ever seen. Then she smiled and a little bit slipped out of her mouth. Michael ran up finger along her chin, wiped a little cum off her chin and she eagerly licked it off his finger.

Sarah stood and lay beside Michael and kissed him deeply. He could taste himself on her, and as they finished, he said, "Thank you that was wonderful. You sure know how to please a guy."

Sarah snuggled into him and they lay quietly for a few minutes. Michael let his hand run gently up and down her back as he listened to Sarah's breathing. After a while, let his fingers drift to her pussy and started to gently touch and then massage her clit. Sarah breath quickened and she reached out and ran a fingernail up the underside of his cock. The unexpected sensation caused Michael to harden. Kissing deeply they touched each other's most sensitive parts and Michael could tell that Sarah was building to a second orgasm.

Michael took his hand away from her pussy and her eyes opened and a shadow of disappointment passed over her face.

But he gently pulled her down so she lay on her back on the couch and moved his body over hers. Sarah wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he positioned his cock so it touched the outside of her pussy. Michael paused looking into her eyes.

"Yes," she said, "Fuck me please."

The unexpected dirty but erotic words energized Michael. He sunk his cock into her causing a sharp scream of pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes," Sarah moaned as she tighten her pussy around his cock. Michael slowly withdrew loving her velvet softness and thrust in more powerfully. Sarah's growing arousal turbocharged Michael and as he increased his forcefulness he could feel his orgasm beginning to build much more quickly than normal. He was only concerned for a second that he might come too soon, as suddenly Sarah rolled her eyes back and screamed, "I'm coming, omg Michael fuck me harder."

Three or four even more vigorous strokes and Sarah arched her back as an orgasm hit her even more powerful that the one earlier in the evening. As Michael fucked her through her orgasm he could feel his build in his balls.

"I'm close honey," he said.

"Good," she replied, "Come in me lover." The word lover pushed Michael over the edge and he released his orgasm deep in her pussy. As he came he felt her pussy walls squeeze his cock intensifying his pleasure.

They lay together sweaty and exhausted, but Michael could not recall ever being so deeply satisfied. He stroked Sarah's hair and whispered, "That was perfect. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me."

"Yes," she replied, "Seriously, best ever."

"Me too. Sarah, you realize that with the day we have had, I am going to want see you again and again."

"I know, me too. You seem to get me and I love the things we do together. I have a lot of thinking to do."

"No matter what happens," Michael replied, "I am always here for you."

Sarah smiled and they snuggled together enjoying their shared closeness, until both drifted off to sleep.