She Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know who we want to go with us. Hand me the phone, please." I did. She dialed a number and said, "I need all three of you in our bedroom as quickly as you can get here." She hung up.

We heard footsteps on the stairs outside, the back door open, close and footsteps up to and through the door into our bedroom. Cass and I were still naked and in bed.

Alex looked at us and said, "I was worried. The phone call was less than an hour ago. Everything looks Ok. What's up?"

Cass asked, "Would the three of you stand up for us when we get married?"

The three looked at each other and then all said, "Yes!" together.

"Wait!" I said, "We want to get married on a cruise ship coming back from Mexico. Standing on the top deck in the sun shine. Are you willing to go with us?"

"Yes! We can dip Janice in sun screen and she'll be fine." Alex said.

Janice asked, "Why us? You barely know us."

"Because you are friends who know the whole story and accept us as we are. We don't need to be careful about what we say or who we are. Not only that but we like sharing with you."

"In that case, on behalf of all of us, I accept." Helen said.

"When?" Alex asked.

"I'll look on line and see when the next cruise is. I know it leaves from L.A. and comes back three days later." I said.

Alex smiled and said, "Allow me. I have a little pull. I'll be back as soon as I know anything." She went home and half an hour later she came back. When she came back she found Helen, Cass, Janice and me still in bed with our bodies busy giving and receiving pleasure.

She stripped off and joined us. Between kisses and fondling she gave us the news. We would board the ship on Friday and be back Monday afternoon. We had two cabins, adjoining. The wedding was scheduled for Sunday while we were at sea and the top deck had been reserved for the ceremony. The top deck had an area usually reserved for adult only use, where women could go top free. That was where the ceremony would take place.

By lunch time we all had tasted our friendship and deepened our connections. I held Cass and Alex close to me and I asked, "And, how much shall I make the check for?"

"Our wedding present requires no check." Alex said. "It is our pleasure."

Janice and Helen went to the kitchen and made lunch. When it was ready they served it on the deck.

We talked about our unusual friendship and the freedom we had with each other. Helen finally came clean about herself. She was Janice's Mom. She told us the whole story of how Janice and Alex came to be and how Helen needed to assure herself that Janice was Ok. Alex had included her in a weekend of Dom-sub play and Helen discovered she was a switch, with strong sub tendencies. They had been a threesome ever since.

The ladies did some shopping after work during the week. Cass packed for herself and for me. I borrowed a mini-van from work to get us to the dock and bring us home. On Friday we loaded into the van and were off on our adventure.

When we did the paperwork on the dock before boarding I got a feeling we didn't have regular cabins. We got VIP treatment. I thought we would have to muscle our bags aboard. They were delivered to our staterooms. We went aboard and were asked to wait before going to our staterooms. We sat by the pool and were served snacks and drinks.

A steward came and led us to our staterooms. We were quite high on the ship and when the door opened I saw that the room was a suite. A bedroom, a living room and a large balcony with sliding glass doors. The sisters were right next door. I asked the steward if it was possible to have the partition between the two balconies removed. Before we sailed at five pm, it was gone.

We attended an orientation where they told us all about the floating hotel resort we were on. Room service for food, no charge. Four different dances at night. Two shows each night. A casino. Two pools, hot tubs. Fancy dining each night with wonderful menus.

We stood on our balcony and watched as the ship left Los Angeles. We could feel the breeze, see the clouds and the sea gulls and the other ships at the docks. Room service brought us drinks and snacks and Alex opened the door for them wearing just panties. The server was not scandalized.

We went to dinner at eight. Five of us seated at a table for eight. The other three were two women and a man, traveling together. They introduced themselves as husband, wife and wife's sister. We smiled. Cass introduced the five of us and their eyebrows went up. Sisters? They didn't buy it.

After dinner we toured the entertainment and stood by the railing at the aft portion of the ship. We wandered around and then went back to our suites. We stepped inside and clothes came off.

I opened the sliding glass doors and the sea air filled the suite. We stood at the railing and watched the ocean going by and the stars above. We heard noises from the sister's room and knew they were enjoying the cruise. We went to bed and made noises of our own.

We visited the sunning deck on Saturday. Janice didn't stay long. Alex, Cass and Helen stayed two hours. We invited most of the people we met on the sunning deck to come to the wedding dressed in sun screen or baby oil, their choice. At dinner we were all dressed up; six women in dresses and two men in suits. Midway through the dinner Cass said, "I'll bet the men are the only ones at the table wearing underwear."

The two women with the other man started laughing. He said, "Why are you laughing?"

"Because she's right! Neither of us has anything on that you can't see. No panties and no bras."

Alex said, "I'm naked under my dress and so is Janice."

Helen nodded and said, "I'm naked too. But I have an excuse. When we packed I only brought one bra!"

"You still lose the bet." I said.

"No. None of us have underwear on!" Cass said.

"But you said he and I did. I don't!" I looked at the other man at the table and said, "You're the only one with underwear, if your wearing."

"I am. It's hard for me to believe you're bare under. Men just don't do that."

I stood and unzipped. "You can reach in yourself or have someone you trust verify that what I say is the truth."

Before he could speak the closer of his two women reached in and held my cock. She left her hand inside my slacks and said, "I can verify that I found only skin and hair inside, no underwear."

Cass said, "Any further verification must be done with your mouth... and not here. If you are enjoying what you have in your hand you can follow us back to our cabin."

"Wait!" The man said, "Aren't you getting married tomorrow?"

"Yes. Tonight is the bachelor's party. There will be strippers and a little wine and a lot of sex." Helen said.

"And you just invited her (he pointed at his woman) to participate?"

"She has a grip on my cock. The interest in sex is beyond theoretical." I said.

"Do I get an invitation as well?" He asked.

"Are you willing to come clean about your relationship to these women?" Alex asked.

"They are sisters! I'm married to Julie and her sister Janet lives with us."

"You have sex with both of them and they have sex with each other." Helen added.

Janet squeezed my cock and said, "And the three of you are not sisters."

"Ok. Now that we know the truth, shall we go to the party?" Cass asked.

Janet let go of me and zipped my slacks for me. Cass held my hand on one side and Janet on the other as we walked out of the huge dining room. Alex held the hand of the man and Julie held his other hand. Janice followed all of us.

At our door Cass said, "When I open the door please go inside and take everything off. There are empty hangers in the closet for your dresses and suits. No touching or kissing until you are naked."

"Wait!" I said. "Just how far does this bachelor party go?"

"Honey, I talked to Julie earlier today. He has only fucked the two of them for the last three years. We're safe. As far as I am concerned this is a party! Eat as much pussy as you want, fuck whoever says yes, suck whichever cock you want."

She opened the door and we went in. In less than five minutes all the dresses were hung up, our suits were hung in the closet and I was standing on the balcony kissing Cass while Janet sucked on my cock and fingered Cass' pussy.

I stopped Janet before I came. I wanted inside more than her mouth. Cass bent at the waist and I entered her from behind. Janet got on the deck under Cass and sucked on her tits.

Alex was on her back on the bed and Bob, (Janet told me his name) was holding her ankles as he pistoned into her pussy. Janice held her pussy over Alex's mouth. Helen stood by the bed and held Janice's tits while she kissed Bob's face.

When I felt myself getting close I pulled out of Cass and said, "I'd like to watch the two of you eat each other."

We went inside the other cabin and they got on the bed. I opened the connecting door. I got Janice by the hand and helped her out of the tangle of arms and mouths she was in. Alex looked up at me and spoke to Janice, "Janice, I want you to fuck Pete. Open up and let him fill you, Honey. When he fills you, run to me and I'll suck it out of you."

"Yes, Mistress."

I put her on the bed beside Cass and Janet. She held herself open for me and I slowly filled her. I had not noticed but Helen, her mother, had followed us into the cabin and watched as I became the first man inside her daughter. They had played long enough and hard enough that there was no hymen to rip. She was wet and so very tight. She looked up at my face and said, "I'm glad she gave me to you. Fill me!"

Cass came, screaming and thrashing about on the bed. A minute later Janet came on and in the mouth of Cass. Janice was getting close as well. Helen moved close. I saw her.

"Helen, as soon as she comes and I do, lie on the floor. You get the first taste!"

That did it for Janice. Her pussy tightened and began milking my cock. My nuts had pulled up so high I was choking and they sent their load into Janice. I filled her up. Her legs were up by her chest. She moaned and quivered. She shook and gasped for breath.

When I stopped unloading into her I pulled out and Alex ran into the room. "Lie next to Helen!" I said. She did. I picked tiny Janice up with an arm behind her back and an arm holding her legs to her chest. I held her open pussy over her mother's open mouth and the first gob of our combined juices fell from her to her mother. I moved and held her over Alex and the next gob fell into her mouth. Then I lowered her to Alex's mouth and Alex licked and sucked her for a long time. I helped her get her legs down and support herself. Helen joined Alex in sucking, licking and getting Janice to three more orgasms.

That was the first two hours of a long bachelor's party. When we stood on the sunning deck for the wedding each of the women wore a bikini bottom. Bob and I wore trunks because the crew demanded it of all of us. In the picture of the wedding party (those of us who had been in the party the night before) I counted eighteen hickies. Over sixty people attended the wedding. Most of them were women. The after the wedding party was much calmer.

The wedding picture hangs on the wall of our living room. It's been up there for five years. Two months after the cruise Alex, Helen and Janice were reassigned and left our neighborhood. On the date that Mark died and the date Sandi left we do something special. I still love Sandi. She still loves Mark. We still love each other. Next week we're going on vacation to visit Alex, Helen, Janice and their son. His name is Mark. They call him Pete.