She Made Him Do It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Natalya cared either, she knew she had to get Leo into a state where he would not notice losing his key ring and could not see a better way than getting him drunk. She seemed to Rob to think that her own sobriety was reasonable collateral damage for the opportunity to see where it would lead. Rob would have much preferred to have her to himself, it turned him on to see them all ogling her, but disturbed him a little too.

Leo was in no great hurry to leave by this time, he had Natalya sitting to one side of him, leaning against his arm and shoulder and occasionally resting her head on his shoulder. On the other side Mariya was laughing and giggling, still sipping her JD and coke. Her dress was in a state of some disarray and the neck line left very little of her cleavage to the imagination. Rob felt a little ignored, and his relative sobriety also left him feeling slightly out of it. He made eye contact with Natalya and he could tell that she was trying to show him that she was just playing with Leo, but that she still wanted to reinforce her relationship with Rob.

Eventually they decided to leave and they all rose from the table and slowly congregated out on the road. The last few hangers on wandered off leaving just the four of them, Natalya, Rob, Mariya and Leo. The two girls were still flanking Leo, who looked like the cat who had the cream, a beautiful blond girl on each arm, each of them pressing themselves into his side.

"Hey guys," Natalya eventually announced a little uncertainly, "why don't you come back to our place for nightcap." Rob immediately thought back to the previous Friday when he had discovered the hidden meaning that Natalya brought to the phrase 'for a nightcap'. He quite fancied a re-run of his assignation on the balcony, but was somewhat disturbed that Leo was in some way being included in the invitation.

It seemed that Leo had expressed his agreement in some way to the girls and they therefore slowly staggered their way back along Cheapside, up Bread Street and then up onto the Barbican high walks, slowly making their way back to her flat.

Once they arrived at the flat, they all exploded into the lounge and collapsed down onto the settee, glad to sit back down after their rather unstable wanderings. The girls sat next to one another on the sofa, Leo descended into the arm chair and Rob sat on another low comfy chair that was just to the side of the sofa. Mariya went and fetched a bottle of whisky and a bottle of vodka and poured each of them a decent slug of the poison of their choice.

Rob could still see the security card that Leo had attached to his belt, although it seemed just as unobtainable as ever. Unless Natalya had tasked Mariya with seducing him, which he wouldn't have put past her, given the way they had all been sitting in the pub.

Leo was a reasonably good looking guy, nice hair and engaging brown eyes, not tall perhaps 5'9''. Rob could imagine that Natalya had described him to Mariya and they might have come to an agreement.

They all looked around a little expectantly as they sat there, as if they were surprised and didn't know how it had happened.

"I have an idea, let's play a game," Natalya finally suggested.

Rob looked doubtful, and Leo didn't look much more positive.

Natalya however was not to be dissuaded and went and fetched a deck of cards from a nearby cupboard.

"I think though, as it is soon midnight and we have all had a few, we need to make it something simple but a bit risky." She explained.

"So we will play vingt-et-un and every five hands the person that has scored lowest in that five hands to remove a piece of clothing."

At this suggestion, there was a sharp intake of breath around the room. Obviously she had not discussed this with Mariya, and the girls were immediately involved in eye contact as Mariya questioned whether she was serious.

Leo had a resigned look of acceptance, obviously not unhappy at the thought of watching the two women disrobe a little. Rob was similarly happy to go along with it, relieved that finally he saw she had a plan.

The first five hands were played out in raucous style with much screaming on behalf of the girls. Natalya played with great boldness and managed to bust all but one of her hands. Unsurprisingly she was the ultimate loser and a hush fell over the room at the end of the round as everyone wondered whether she was serious.

"You know you don't have to if you don't want to," Leo noted after he had watched her hesitate for a few seconds. "We all know it is just a bit of fun."

"Oh just a bit of fun is it?" Natalya fired back at him, "We'll see if you think it is fun when you are taking off your underwear!"

She had a big grin on her face by this time as her fingers went up to the top button on her blouse and started undoing them one after another. Rob sat there open mouthed as she fearlessly undid the entire row of buttons and then carelessly slipped the blouse off her shoulders and laid it carefully on the table next to her drink.

She sat back into the chair, her almost transparent bra sitting prettily on her breasts, her light pink nipples poking slightly through the fine white lace. Leo felt slightly uncomfortable for a second, but the alcohol helped him get over his doubts and he was soon checking out her underwear, admiring her as if she were a model in the window of a lingerie boutique.

Natalya felt a little strange sitting there in sexy lingerie, it was different to sitting around in a bikini, or even topless on the beach, but she quite liked the attention she was getting from the guys and quickly got over it.

They continued the game and Rob noticed that Natalya was definitely playing with more intelligence, which was just as well considering that the aim of the game was to relieve Leo of his trousers and his SecurePin card.

Bad luck however played against Mariya in the second round and as the marks were totted up it became clear that she had lost.

"But it's not fair," she noted as she was running the zip of her dress down her back. I am only wearing three items of clothing, a dress, knickers and bra. You all have four at least."

"Well OK then," Leo commented, "you keep the skirt part of the dress on, just slip it off your top."

As he said this, Mariya was sliding the straps of the dress down her arms and eventually pulled them to down to reveal her strapless bra, neatly holding her small but shapely breasts in place.

Rob enjoyed himself, looking back and forth between the two beautiful women, they were both sitting happily in front of him, relaxed as he enjoyed their partial nudity.

In the following round Mariya was once again the victim of some vicious luck, and she was eventually forced to stand up and in the middle of the room, slide the remaining parts of her dress down, thus revealing her knickers.

She stood there for a second as they all looked at her, enjoying the pretty pink high cut knickers with flowery details, there was a slightly uncomfortable look on her face but Rob could see she was happy enough.

Rob and Leo both watched with interest and pleasure at the two delicious female forms being gently exposed to them.

The next round was much more to Rob's liking with Leo having no luck and winning nothing. He discarded his shirt with a nonchalance that Natalya admired and enjoyed, nearly as much as she enjoyed admiring his well-formed chest and arms, his flat stomach with nicely defined muscles.

Rob lost the next round to zero, a series of simple decisions that all went the wrong way and left him without a hand to his name. He discarded his jacket without even thinking about it, the girls moaned quietly about what a boring exposition this was.

Somehow the next round seemed much more hard fought, none of them took new cards without first anguishing over it and then when they bust reacted with anger and frustration. It came to the last hand and it was a three way tie between Rob, Natalya and Leo.

Rob lucked out, drawing a 5 of hearts to add to his jack and six, and Leo and Natalya both bust.

They all looked back and forth, somewhat confused as to what this meant, wondering how to resolve the situation.

"OK then Leo, I tell you what, let's have an amusing tie break, we both draw a card and the winner has to remove two items." Natalya suggested with a wicked grin.

Leo suddenly looked a bit more concerned, the proximity of defeat just that little bit closer.

"What are you, chicken?" Natalya taunted him, lightly punching him on the shoulder. "So you like to check out my breasts, like to admire my nipples through the lace, but then when the possibility of you having to show us your cock, however covered, you suddenly get all coy." She challenged him without fear.

"OK then, let's go for it, I dare you to. If you lose then you have to show us your tits, you happy with that?" he retorted with a teasing grin.

She cut the pack of cards and held her card high, defying him to even think of cutting a higher value than the nine of clubs that she showed round the group.

Leo looked around them all nervously, getting another view of the girls both sitting in their bras, grinning back at him. He cut the pack hesitantly, it must have sensed his ambivalence as he drew the six of hearts and Natalya and Mariya both erupted in cheers, whistles and hooting.

Leo looked defeated, obviously thinking that he was doomed to strip naked in front of the girls who were obviously going to celebrate his every humiliation. Then he thought it through and realised that Mariya had already set a precedent for this.

"Hold on, we are playing that we can count four items of clothing, so I can count socks as well?" Leo inquired relieved.

"Noooo," the girls echoed loudly, screaming that he had to strip naked.

"Well I think that is fair really," decided Rob. In the back of his mind he was thinking that they still needed to hack into Leo's account, and that having him naked was not really in their interests. Natalya looked over at him in irritation, and he nodded to her to highlight that he was genuinely serious.

Leo removed his socks to great irritation from the girls and then slowly lowered his trousers, standing in the centre of the room as the girls sang the song for a stripper and whistled appreciatively. He was wearing some nice tight trunks underneath the trousers and it was clear to all that his cock had very much been enjoying the show.

Almost as soon as he had discarded his trousers and placed them on the floor between him and Natalya, an unfortunate accident occurred, entirely pre-planned and intentional. Natalya proceeded to knock her glass of vodka over all over the trousers.

"Oh no Leo," shouted horrified, "I am so sorry, let me take them and dry them for a few minutes."

She grabbed the trousers and walked off into the kitchen, took some paper towels and started to press the towels in to the fabric. As she did so, she detached the key ring from the belt and surreptitiously handed it to Rob who was standing nearby in order to help out.

Leo was too busy chatting to the very attractively lightly dressed Mariya, who had reclined seductively on the sofa to be aware of any of the shenanigans going on in the kitchen.

Rob darted into the bathroom, grabbing his laptop bag on the way with his heart hammering away in his chest as he realized that he really was about to start hacking his own employers trading system. He was also praying that the Wi-Fi would work in the bathroom.

He was relieved that the network was fine and he quickly established a connection into the bank network and then arrived at the login screen. His hands were shaking at this point as he wondered whether it would work.

He sat on the floor in the bathroom with the password and pin number that he had extracted from the keyboard logger, plus the SecurePin card that was also required, he typed in all the numbers and then crossed his fingers and hit the return key. The machine froze for a second and he thought for a moment that it wasn't going to work, then much to his relief the login screen disappeared and the start button appeared, inviting him to start work.

In the lounge Natalya was playing for time and returned to the sofa apologizing once again.

"Well, I think you should have to pay a penalty for the spill and all the trouble," Mariya suggested with a smirk. "Two items of clothing, I think would be fair, what do you think Leo?"

Leo was in two minds, on one hand he wanted to see Natalya naked but he didn't want to victimize her or spoil the atmosphere in the room.

"Well I think that is a bit harsh, how about just one?" He replied, smiling wickedly at the anticipation of watching Natalya taking off her skirt while he watched.

As she didn't want to bring attention to Rob's ongoing absence, Natalya decided to go along with the suggestion, anyway she could see the ever hardening bulge in his underwear and quite fancied the idea of seeing how far she could expand it.

Slowly she reached behind her back and felt for the catch that held her skirt closed, she unclipped it and then slowly ran the zip down below it.

Leo watched her attentively, perfectly happy that she knew he was studying her every move.

The skirt gently slipped down her legs and congregated in a ring on the floor, revealing Natalya's lace G-string that barely covered her pubes and was simply a couple of intersecting strings at the back. In the spirit of teasing entertainment that had developed, she did a slow twirl, allowing him time to admire her legs, her bum, her pussy and her breasts, all covered in just a few triangles of lace.

Leo was entranced by her beauty, unable to control himself, he could feel his cock become completely aroused, pushing hard against his trunks and almost escaping at the top. Natalya made sure that he saw her studying his cock with the same enthusiasm that he was studying her, they both smiled at one another with mutual pleasure and admiration.

At precisely this moment, Rob was just completing the creation of a new server control login for himself that would allow him to login and control the pricing server whenever he wanted. It wasn't a very subtle approach, but it only had to last a few days, and he hoped that no one would be doing any unnecessary auditing of logins in the meantime.

The other three suddenly realized that they had been waiting a while for him and Leo decided to become restless. It was all very well playing this game while things were moving on but he felt rather exposed sitting there just in his trunks.

"Where the fuck is Rob?" He wondered out loud.

"I don't think he was feeling very well, dunno, what a lightweight" Natalya extemporized, hoping to deflect attention from Leo's absent key ring.

Fortunately, Rob chose this moment to return to the room and they all laughed at him, assuming he had been puking in the toilet.

"Well nice of you to join us again," Natalya noted with a smile, "although I think that technically going off to the loos to vom for five minutes will definitely cost you two items of clothing."

Rob looked around the room at the two girls each dressed only in their knickers and bras, in Natalya's case rather brief lace examples. He realised that walking into the room in a shirt and trousers was going to look rather odd, and having just succeeded in hacking the servers, he was in a perfectly contented frame of mind.

"Oh whatever," he agreed and slipped off his shirt and then his trousers.

The girls went wild with glee, screaming and shouting and banging their glasses against the table. Rob looked at both of them, grinning and laughing, enjoying their attention.

"OK, so here we are then, so off we go, next round, concentrate everyone cos this is where it really gets interesting." Natalya announced to them all. Rob was wondering what the point was in continuing, after all they had got what they needed from Leo and frankly could just go to bed now.

He was quite intrigued by the idea of seeing whether anyone would really go any further, but was slightly uncomfortable about sitting there in his boxers, especially when it was clear that he was quite aroused. Mariya also looked a little uncomfortable, but was still smiling and so was presumably happy to continue. Certainly she took her cards and gave every impression of continuing.

Rob won the first hand and was pretty contented, he realised that it was difficult to lose the round once you had won the first hand. Mariya won the second and also looked much more contented. Natalya was the image of confidence and obviously was not considering the possibility of defeat.

Rob won the third hand, even though he had taken risks that he didn't need to take. He realised that by taking these risks, he could influence the playing of the others, making them take risks that they didn't want to.

The fourth hand was won by Leo and suddenly Natalya was looking defeat in the eyes, she was behind in the round with only one hand to play, and could only hope to draw at best. She was still sitting there grinning, but there was a tension in her and her eyes looked back and forth between the other players, hoping to detect some kind of weakness.

In the final hand, Rob once again played a very aggressive hand, taking two additional cards until he was sitting pretty with a score of twenty. Natalya was forced to try to compete and cursed her luck as with a nine and a three, she managed to draw a jack and bust once again. Rob looked into her face and saw a sudden realisation of what she had done and what would have to happen next, he was really turned on knowing that now she was going to have to take off her bra and show them all her naked breasts.

She tried to relax and smile, but there was real concern in her face, she stood up and walked into the centre of the room once again. She stood looking Rob straight in the face and locked eye contact with him. Her hands went behind her back and slowly unclipped her bra straps, she breathed in slowly and then letting her breath out, let it fall down her body and discarded it on the floor.

She was surprised by how excited she felt, how aroused she had become watching the guys eyes upon her as she undressed. She was quite used to going topless on the beach but actually having two guys specifically watch her undress, knowing that they were enjoying her exposing her breasts was a new kind of thing.

Both Rob and Leo made supportive and appreciative sounds, both overwhelmed by her beauty and her sexuality. Rob had seen her naked a few times now, but was still dumb struck with how great she looked. He realized his cock was fully erect now and was embarrassed by how much his boxers were showing of his arousal. Natalya and Mariya however were both enjoying watching the guys' discomfort. Natalya returned to her seat and re-shuffled the cards.

"Come on then you fuckers, you have had enough of staring at me, now we see who will join me," Natalya finally announced as she once again dealt the cards.

Leo won the first round with a lucky draw, straight in with twenty-one. Natalya won the next and looked both pleased and relieved, she quietly fist pumped the air as her breasts bobbed a little. She seemed to have forgotten that she was sitting there her modesty protected by just a single scrap of lace.

Rob won the next round with another lucky draw and then Mariya the final round. So after four hands it was all square with one to play. The final round was dealt and Rob and Mariya immediately cheered having been the benefactors of straight twenty ones. Natalya and Leo looked at each other once again, realising that they were back in the same boat as last time, except that now they were essentially cutting the deck for the requirement to strip naked.

Once again Natalya went first and she was surprised to realize that she was almost hoping to draw low, she was actually eager to experience the thrill of stripping completely naked in front of them all and having them stare at her and enjoy her body.