She Made Him Do It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The card turned over and it was a nine, Leo slumped a little, knowing that the odds were against him. His hand moved to the pack and was shaking slightly as he picked up his cut, keeping the face card hidden.

He turned it over and there was a gasp as the seven of spades was shown to them all.

Natalya laughed, the butterflies in her stomach quelled a little as she realized her moment had not yet arrived. Leo looked very doubtful, the reality of his situation finally sinking in.

"Stand up and Mariya and I will help you out." Natalya demanded, and without thinking, Leo complied a little hesitantly but still willingly.

He looked over at Natalya, drinking in all her curves and shapes, enjoying the way her breasts moved as she stood up, the clear view of her pussy through the thin lace of her string, the sculpted perfection of her effectively naked ass.

He stood in the middle of the room and the two girls knelt either side of him as if by general agreement. They took his tight trunks, severely stretched out of shape by his arousal, and slowly pulled them down. As soon as his cock was able, it sprang out forwards, revealing a seven inch thickly veined perfect erection.

Leo felt very uncomfortable, but somehow having two beautiful blond girls undress him was really very sexy anyway. He tried not to think about it too much and just enjoy the sensation. He had never been naked in front of two girls before and thought that at least they were both looking at him with something approaching desire rather than ridicule.

Mariya looked at him and realized that actually she felt great longing for him, she hadn't had sex for a few months and having this naked and aroused guy presented to her seemed like a good opportunity.

"Do you want to have one more round?" Natalya asked, "Leo can come and sit between Mariya and me." With this she took him by the arm and let him to the sofa. It was not quite big enough for three to sit comfortably and so they were all squashed together slightly which was an erotic experience for everyone.

All three of them had bare arms and shoulders that were pressed together and in addition, even their hips were touching a little. The two women were very aware of the fact that they were sitting just a few centimetres from Leo's hard cock which was now pointing directly up in the air.

Mariya was wondering exactly how she could engineer a situation whereby she could feel it inside her and even Natalya was feeling a certain longing for physical satisfaction.

She dealt three hands out to the remaining players and they all pretended to consider their options. Both the girls were considering exactly whether they really wanted to win anyway, Natalya because she was craving the possibility of having to finally strip naked in front of the group and desired to know how it felt, and Mariya because she really fancied having a go on Leo's cock.

As it was everyone got their wish, the two girls both bust and Rob won easily. The remaining hands passed in similar fashion and with one round to go, Rob was safe with 2 hands and the girls had one each.

"Well you might as well drop out then Rob, it looks like it is just between these two lovelies," Leo observed. "Frankly, I am pleased as I would much rather see them naked than you anyway."

Natalya punched him lightly on the shoulder to indicate that she found his speculation ironically inappropriate.

The last hand was dealt and they both felt nervous as the final denouement approached. Natalya picked up her cards, a ten and a five, an ambiguous hand, probably not enough to win, but one that was easy to bust.

Mariya had a three and a nine, clearly she had to twist.

They both decided to take another card, the will to win as always quiet strong.

Mariya got an eight to give her twenty and felt a sudden wave of doubt, she wondered if this might mean her plan of fucking Leo had diminished. What if Natalya made a pass at him? She suspected that Natalya had fucked Rob, but didn't know whether this had developed into a more permanent attachment.

Natalya got a five also for twenty and was similarly confused, chance said that it should mean she was the winner.

As the hands were turned over everyone took a sharp intake of breath.

"Well," said Leo, "it seems there is to be no winner, so you are both losers and should both undress." He announced this with a big grin, unable to hide his delight at the idea.

"Oh yes for sure," voiced Rob in agreement, it seemed so obvious now.

"Oh fuck off," replied Natalya, "I don't see that that is fair." It wasn't even that she minded really, it was just the unfairness of it she didn't like.

"Oh stop being so boring Nat," interjected Mariya, "come on, get up and get on with it." Mariya was still thinking of Leo and this seemed like an amusing development. The last thing she wanted was for him to leave now.

Natalya was easily persuaded, the drinks, the lust acting on her normally conservative judgement. She stood, pretending to be unwilling and hesitant.

Once again she locked her eyes on Rob, keen for him to know that this show was really for him, that she wanted him to be the focus of her sexual attentions. Mariya walked up to her and thought about how to maximise the opportunity.

She took Natalya's chin in her hands and then lightly kissed her on the lips, they often kissed on the cheeks but this injected just a little more sexual frisson into the event. The two guys watched on with great interest, both thinking that this was even better than they had hoped.

Next Mariya lowered her face and brushed her lips over Natalya's already hard and pointed nipples, she licked each once, letting the guys see her tongue playing with the tips. Eventually she descended to her knees and moved her fingers up to Natalya's string. She gently inserted her fingers into the waist band and then ever so slowly pulled it down and away from her pussy. She was a little surprised that Natalya didn't shave herself but nonetheless kissed her lightly on the small triangle of fuzzy light yellow hair that rested just above Natalya's glistening lips.

Natalya had been a little shocked at the way Mariya had kissed her and played with her as she was undressed, but had quite enjoyed it anyway. She turned and looked at Leo, challenging him to look at her naked, he engaged her defiance and let her see him studying her face, her naked breasts and her exposed pussy. She could feel herself getting wetter between her legs as his eyes enveloped every detail of her body.

She made Mariya stand up and placed her right in front of Leo, facing him, presenting her to him as a gift. She went behind Mariya and unfastened her bra, then moved her hands so that even as the bra fell away and down to the floor, they cupped Mariya's tits. While they were smaller than hers, they felt firm, the nipples were very hard and the areola had swollen into a small dome of its own in a way that hers did not. She played with Mariya's tits for a while, running her fingers around the nipples in a way that she liked to do with her own.

Mariya was enjoying the feeling but was amazed that it was Natalya that was doing it, trying to entertain the guys, although she realised that she had started it when undressing Natalya. She tried to steel herself for Natalya finally removing her knickers; she had always been very shy about undressing in front of guys before and certainly had never appeared nude in front of two guys that she barely knew. That said she was enjoying the experience, and still harboured the idea of fucking Leo if things worked out.

Natalya waited no longer, standing behind Mariya she put her fingers into her knickers and swiftly pushed them down her legs. She was watching Leo's face as he sat perhaps a metre from Mariya and watched as her final remaining garment was removed, exposing her completely shaved pussy. Her lips were slightly enlarged with her arousal and her extended inner lips easily visible to him. Mariya suddenly felt hugely exposed, standing there in full lighting with two guys staring at her.

Just to finish off the move, Natalya ran her hands down Mariya's front, down to her pussy and ran her fingers over her slit. She ran one finger right along her playing with her inner lips, allowing the tip of her finger just to enter Mariya's pussy a tiny bit. It was the first time that Natalya had ever touched another woman on her pussy and it felt incredibly intimate and almost intrusive. Mariya could hardly believe that Natalya would touch her in this amazingly intimate way, she was surprised by it and confused as to how she felt.

One thing that she did know was that she really wanted sexual satisfaction now, she had been teasing and teased all evening and now just wanted to take Leo to bed and fuck him.

Natalya stood nude with Mariya and for one last moment felt the thrill of the situation, finally she took Rob by the hand and dragged him off to her room.

"Enjoy yourself folks." She remarked to Leo and Mariya as she closed the door.

*****

If you like my stories then please vote, if you want to read more then please leave a message. Like many writers I love to hear from my readers.