She Made It Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy left me to get everything together and get it back to the room. Naturally they were a good deal ahead of me by the time I had gotten our stuff together. I was beginning to get a little peeved and felt like a third wheel. The ladies were not in the elevator lobby by the time I got there. As there was only one car, I had to wait until it made its return trip from the fourth floor. It was a good five minutes before the elevator got back down to my level. Thankfully no one else got on and it went stay up to four.

After getting the door unlocked and all our stuff into the entry way, I looked around for Sandy and April. They were not in the living room so I headed to the master bedroom. They were not there either so that only left the second bedroom. My peevishness escalated to anger because I felt like I was being excluded from my wife's attention. I didn't bother to knock as I turned the knob on the second bedroom's door. Sandy and April were entwined on the bed making out.

"Mikoli, you could have knocked!" Sandy scolded me after breaking away from April's kiss.

"Well, MY wife could have helped me so I could have been here from the start!" I barked angrily. "I will go and leave you two alone!"

With that I turned and left, slamming the door behind me. I heard the door open behind me before I got out of the short corridor from the bedroom to the kitchen area. I felt some one grab me from behind. I stopped, but didn't turn around. Sandy squeezed between the wall and my body to get in front of me. The look on my face must have changed her mind as I watched her scowl change to a frown.

"What has gotten into you, Mikoli?" Sandy asked me with that same frown on her face. "You just embarrassed me in front of my friend."

"Well excuse the hell out of me!" I spat sarcastically. "Sorry to be an insensitive oaf, dear wife!"

"Maybe I should leave." I heard from April behind me.

I watched as Sandy shook her head no then Sandy gave the one moment sign to April. I didn't look back. Sandy took my hand and led me to the living room couch.

"Now, what is wrong, Mikoli?" Sandy asked me in her pouty little girl voice.

"I feel like the odd man out." I answered her. "You're giving April all of your attention and ignoring me. Plus we're supposed to be enjoying this experience together. When you left me behind and were making out with April behind a closed door, it made me angry. You could have told me you wanted some alone time with April. I wouldn't have liked it and would have expected the same later."

"Oh, Mikoli, I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking!" Sandy replied nervously. "April got a little jealous at the pool. I was trying to reassure her and forgot about you for a while."

"If anybody should be jealous, it's me!" I exclaimed. "I'm your husband. I get to maul you in public if I want to. I didn't restrict you and April from being too affectionate toward each other in public, society did."

"What are we going to do now?" Sandy asked me. "Do you want April to leave?"

"No, I don't want April to leave." I told Sandy. "I just don't want to be excluded and/or ignored."

"Okay, fair enough." Sandy replied with a sound of determination in her voice.

Sandy went and brought April from the second bedroom. We talked through the rough patch and all agreed that nothing else happened unless all three of us were present. We retired to our own bathrooms to get cleaned up for dinner. Sandy again had my clothes together for me. We dressed casually and went to dinner at a steak house on Music Row and were again comfortable with each other. We went to a western club next to the steak house for a little dancing.

Sandy danced the fast dances with April and the slow ones with me. I did ask if April was going to be okay seeing Sandy and myself rubbing ourselves together and probably kissing during the slow dances. Sandy told me not to worry about April and to enjoy myself so I did. I would be holding Sandy as close as possible during the slow dances as my hands roamed all over her body. I had her laughing by the third dance. When Sandy decided it was time to leave, she entwined her arm in mine as we walked to the car. She gave me a big kiss before climbing into the back seat with April.

It was only a short drive from Music Row to the condo. I didn't dare peek into the backseat, traffic was so heavy, but did look when we got to the resort's drive. Sandy and April were making up for not doing anything sexual at the western club. April had Sandy's breasts exposed and was kissing and licking them for all she was worth. I made the comment that they needed to get presentable because I was about to park. Both ladies' clothes were back together by the time I opened the back door to helped them out. Again Sandy entwined her arm in mine as we walked to the elevator lobby. I opened the door to our condo and let the ladies go ahead of me.

Sandy and April wasted no time picking up where they had left off. They were both down to their undergarments by the time they reached the master bedroom. I was completely naked and my dick was as hard as it had ever been. I turned the two bedside lamps on and retreated to the dining room chair which was now in the corner across from the bed.

Sandy and April removed each other's undies while making out on the bed. I didn't understand why they were lying with their heads at the foot of the bed. I had told Sandy I wanted to see her 69'ing with another woman. I had also told her I wanted to fuck her while they were in that position. The other woman could lick us both while we were fucking. Then it dawned on me. In their present position, the one on top would have their pussy toward the foot of the bed.

After twenty or thirty minutes of intense kissing and caressing, Sandy and April got into the 69 position. The only problem was Sandy was on the bottom and April's ass and pussy were facing the foot of the bed. I resolved myself to being a spectator that go-around.

"Mikoli, get up here and fuck her while I lick you both!" I heard from my loving wife between moans.

I learned many years ago to obey when Sandy ordered me to do something. Therefore I got on the bed behind April and rubbed the head of my hardness up and down April's slit. I felt Sandy lick it at the same time.

"Stop teasing her and ram your dick home!"

At that command from Sandy, I eased back, lined my dick up with April's snatch, and rammed it home, bottoming out in one stroke.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me with that big, hard dick!" I heard April exclaim. Sandy grabbed her head on pressed it back to her pussy.

I could hear both Sandy and April start to moan and grunt. I would alternate between long easy strokes and fast hard ones as I fucked April. Her moans and squeals were muffled as Sandy continued to hold April's face to her pussy. The sensations from April's tight pussy and Sandy's tonguing at the point of our coupling insured that I wouldn't last long. I announced my impending eruption.

"Shot it up in her, Mikoli!" I heard from Sandy. "She knows you're safe."

I began to unload my scrotal contents into April's steamy depth. After only a couple of spurts, I felt a hand pushing against me. I withdrew until I was completely clear of April's snatch. I felt what I now knew was Sandy's hand grab my dick and pull it toward her mouth. Only one spurt was lost during this exchange. Sandy sucked the rest of my salty load along with April's juices out of and off my deflating member. I retreated to the chair to finish watching the two ladies orally stimulate each other to orgasmic bliss.

It only took a few minutes of Sandy sucking and licking her clit for April to start squealing into Sandy's pussy as she came. Sandy continued to hold April's face to her own pussy. Maybe a minute after April had relaxed and started concentrating on eating Sandy's pussy did Sandy reach her climax. She lifted her ass off the bed and held there as she shuddered from her orgasm. April didn't stop licking and sucking Sandy's pink hole and clit. Sandy finally relaxed down onto the bed. I joined the two ladies on the bed and we snuggled together as we recovered from our intense yet extremely pleasurable fuck session.

We continued pleasuring each other into the wee hours of the night. We tried every combination we could think of for three people to get into and finally went to sleep around 3 AM. I didn't awaken at 5 AM that morning but awoke at nine. Check out was at ten so we hurriedly cleaned up and packed up to leave. Sandy and April stood at the cars while I turned in our room keys. Sandy rode with April to Bob Evans where we ate breakfast. I watched as they had a mini make out session in the front seat of April's car. I know it was a bastardly thing to do, but I grabbed Sandy and started kissing her just as passionately when she got to our car. My guess is I had to show April that Sandy was mine. If I was the reason we didn't see April again even though it was hinted at, I AM NOT sorry. Sandy never mentioned it so I won't worry about it either.

Sandy and I did have another FMF threesome with another lady back home, but that is another story.

12