All Comments on 'She-Male Pimp Daddy'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

So hot! Please write more shemale stories! All of your stories are so hot.

boycuntboycuntover 16 years ago
I want service from your she-male whores!

Great story, I want them all to come to my place and fuck me and suck me, and fuck me and suck me.

Oh boys with tits or are they girts with cocks, I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please

Tyrene more stories... please

or the other girls.... :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ass fucking

I loved the story of a shemale fucking a straight ass.I love being fucked too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hung Black Shemale Lover

Great story. I especially like Tyrene. Nothing better than a slender hung black shemale with a big cock. Whitney Houston with a cock would be a perfect fantasy. There is nothing like sucking a BBC while looking up at a nice set of tits and a gorgeous face. Then once the cock is hard, being bent over and fucked like a bitch. I am one of the lucky ones that knows what it is like to get milked. I had a 9 inch thick cock pounding my ass and feeling her balls smack against mine. I had all I could do to hang on to the counter and take every deep penetration. Just concentration on the pleasure and pain I was taking was all I could do. After what felt like being in heaven for hours, I felt her cock tense up and start twitching deep inside of me filling me with load after load of her hot cum. Each deep hard thrust ended with a twitch and another load planted deep in me. When she was done she leaned over me and breathed heavily on the back of my neck pressing her breasts on my back. When she pulled out I collapsed to the floor in ectacy and exhaustion After a minute or tow I opened my eyes and saw my cum dripping down the wall. Knowing I never touched myself I got so turned on I liked every drop off the wall. By the time I was done, I heard a voice say does that taste good? I smiled and said I was so turned on it seemed like the thing to do and yes it does. She stepped forward and told me to suck her cock until I taste her cum. I did. Since that day I loved servicing beautiful black hung shemales. Your asking for ideas, how about black shemales seducing men into swallowing their cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.