She Moves Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

— just breathe.

Unable to catch my breath, I tittered at the verge of consciousness for a few long seconds. Sochie noticed and took leave of my pussy to allow me to recover, and recover I did, with feelings of need even greater than before. I shook my head and breathed deeply as white stars flashed in my head. Looking at a soaking wet Sochie, smiling at producing such climatic joy in my body, I felt energetic and ready for more, more happiness, more pain, more orgasm, more pleasing. But my pleasure sought refuge in pleasing her. As happy as her bringing me to bliss made me feel, I knew my true satisfaction only would be sated when her needs were replete.

She glowed with delight as if the Virgin Mother had touched her soul, happy, yet with full knowledge of an unfinished task. Her skin tingled against mine as she rested on my belly and kissed my navel, traveling upward and meeting my lips in a soft kiss.

"You okay?" she asked, truly concerned.

"Yes," I mumbled. "Everything came out of me. I've never came with such intensity."

"There's a lifetime of orgasms waiting for us."

"You know it's not easy for me," I whispered.

"I know, but you will make the correct decision. You can't live life as a lie."

"No, no more lies," I said. But a few minutes later, I lied—a lie I regretted for years afterwards.

*******

Thank you N, M, J, and B. This is for us.