She Needed That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn here," she said, "and park at the bottom of the hill near the end of the road. This is a cut-off section of the old main highway. There's a spring nearby. It's fantastic, and private."

At the end of the road, Bob swung the car around so they'd be facing uphill. After turning off the engine and the lights, he looked over at Leigh.

To his surprise, she was wearing nothing but sneakers and getting out. "Do you always go running around lonely country roads buck-ass naked?" asked Bob, as he joined her.

"Sure, it's good for you—just the thing to get your juices flowing. At least I hope it does," said Leigh. "So take off your clothes and let's see if I can raise the dead."

After spreading the blanket over the warm hood, Leigh told Bob to hop on board. When he'd gotten situated, she moved between his legs, leaned forward, rested her arms on his thighs, then grabbed his diminutive dick with both hands and popped it into her mouth.

This was the first time someone had sucked on his dick while it was soft, and Bob liked the feeling. With his entire cock in her mouth, Leigh could keep a very hard suction while working over the shaft with her tongue.

At first, nothing happened. Bob said she'd given it a good try, and that he really enjoyed her efforts, but apparently he was beyond hope.

But Leigh persevered and before long her efforts started paying dividends. To his surprise, Bob felt his cock begin to stir. With that accomplished, Leigh intensified her efforts, massaging his balls with one hand while the other stroked his pubic hairs. She was sucking life back into what had been a shriveled, flaccid piece of exhausted manhood. Soon, Bob's cock was once again long, stiff, and aching to sink deep into the warmth of her pussy.

"Scoot back," she ordered.

Bob willingly obliged, then lay back and watched her straddle his waist. Seconds later, Leigh plunged her pussy down over the erection she had just created, and began pounding her hips up and down, taking every inch of Bob's cock into her tight pussy.

When she leaned forward and began nibbling and sucking on Bob's neck and ears, he grabbed her bottom, spread the cheeks wide, and sank his cock even deeper into her body. The walls of her pussy squeezed on his shaft while the furious pumping never slowed. It was incredible.

This had become more than just two people making love or even a brother and sister committing sin. Somehow they'd evolved into a single entity, fused together with love, passion, and sexual energy.

Bob felt his groin begin to boil and knew he would soon be shooting another load. Leigh must have sensed this. She pushed herself off his chest, intensifying the pressure her pussy put on his cock. With her hands on his shoulders for support, Leigh's hips hammered with maniacal urgency.

Try as he might, Bob knew he couldn't hold off much longer. Then Leigh gasped and jerked upright. Her body was shaking but she continued to hunch down on Bob's straining cock. He thrust up and she gasped, then started falling toward him. As she collapsed on his chest, he could feel hot pussy juice washing over his balls. Seconds later, he climaxed.

Wave after wave of sexual energy jolted his body. Cum began pumping up his cock and spurting out his cock-head into Leigh's wet, convulsing pussy. Although he could tell there wasn't a lot of semen in this load, the ejaculation was one of the most intense, erotic and satisfying he'd ever experienced.

Later, as they were driving home, Bob started counting. "Do you realize, that I've come five times today? Lord only knows how often you've gotten off. Just how much longer do you think we can keep this up?"

Leigh reached over and gently patted Bob's crotch. "I was thinking about that. You've talked about enrolling here, and I need a new roommate. That would make getting the hang of this incest business a snap. And, who knows, if we work at it, we might be able to get you up six times by next Earth Day."

12