All Comments on 'She Needed That'

by JessMalarkey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
thelonewalkerthelonewalkerabout 18 years ago
pls..

good story... great sex.. just pls continue... let us see, what happens next in their life... how they cope up with the situation... it seems that they genuinely love each other.. and if so, do they try to dare a life together? a family? if not, why? pls continue and just don't make this another shallow incest story where siblings fuck just for fuck's sake... this story got real potential.. as, the BOB character is real good and with depth... pls.... i didn't give a five, cause, many issues have been remained unsolved and hints were there that it would be just another cheap fuck story... but, yet, i am counting on u.. don't dissappoint baby..

give it a shot.. make a real story.. with the societal features, how they face problems and others... etc etc... u can do it..

PDumbledorePDumbledoreabout 18 years ago
More

For a first story, it was very well written and very well told. I will be looking for more in the future.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

These two occupied a space in their mother's womb, together. So now they have reached puberty and are once again enjoying each other's company as only God had intended when he made the world in 6 day, rested on the 7th and looked back and called everything He hath made as being "good". Perhaps a continuation to this story can be done with them creating yet another "body" in her womb to make up the ultimate goal of what should be replaced with her Mommy and Daddy's unification as one body?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A bit quick and a bit overdone but not bad

A bit of doubt as to the when and if would have been nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
First effort?

Jess:

For a tenth effort it would have been good. You made a great write. Keep writing. Thank You. Ronnie W

hyulhyulhyulhyulhyulhyulabout 18 years ago
Good First Effort

Totally rearranged the contours of my lap. I enjoyed the story and liked your characters. Of course, there are many ways to improve the story, like checking for typos and being more decriptive of her body, but it was enjoyable enough to get my highest rating within the framework of this contest. Good luck and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Best First Write I Ever Read

Only one word does it just....WOW!!! A real wad blower. Keep writting.

dannyfortesque14dannyfortesque14over 10 years ago
Where are you?

This story is awesome, and I would love to see more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous