All Comments on 'She Said, She Said'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending miss

When she "threw herself on me" --- he needed to continue the momentum placing her across his lap and spank her butt very red in front of all while he berates her for the devious 'scheme', giving a clear message to Marge, Deb and others.

RichardcatRichardcatover 7 years ago
Great

Couldn't stop laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HILARIOUS!!!

That was fantastic! I'm still smiling and chuckling. My face hurts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCKEN TASTIC STORY

Bloody brilliant, funny story about a wife trying to trick her husband into taking her for a holiday in Hawaii (beautiful place) Loved it. I laughed and cracked a fat reading it! I loved the wife's response to His horn. I should get Him drunk more often. Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
Well, just as brilliant as always

I've read it before, but I neglected to compliment you on a fine story. If the stories being written now were half this good, I would be one happy girl. You are, most certainly, the man. Funny, sexy, nicely written, the total package. Randi.

ohioohioover 7 years ago
One of HDK's best

and that's a very high standard indeed! I enjoy it every time.

Thanks,

ohio

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Another Hysterical Gem!

I never know, when I start one of your tales, if it will be a howler or not -- and that's part of the fun of dipping into your stuff!

Nice setup and delivery, with a delightful little zapper at the end....laughed all the way to Maui!

Thanks again for a fun time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Laying Pipe

"Shit! Everybody, get out of the room," instructed Steve. "Marge, that goes for you and Debbie, too. I don't know what the hell you two were doing watching Dan laying pipe like a man possessed, but give them some privacy! The guy is a fucking machine!"

~ Priceless! I haven't seen/heard the expression "laying pipe" in a coon's age!

Fun story with plotting wife ends up getting the pipe laid and,her trip to Hawaii!

~ 5 ~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
totally absurd

and totally funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
funny

I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How

How would Nicole expect him to hear the conversation about Hawaii when she knew he had set of to get a part.Also,why pay Debbie several hundred dollars for her part.This money would have paid for a trip to Hawaii,so why does she need Dan to finance it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes

LMAO.....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Re-Reading

Lost a star for her bogus "I hoped that if he heard" bullshit! As I think has been said, maybe by me, if she even THOUGHT that he heard, why go through with the plan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ROFLMAO

Isn’t that some shorthand way people used to use to express how funny something was? I know this is one of the funniest stories I’ve ever read, on the ‘net or anywhere else. HDK, pay no attention to the nitpickers and naysayers, this story is just Funny. As. Hell. Period.Thanks for posting it here. I wish I could give it Ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

Agree with last comment ,the ending is definitely far fetched.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Fun Read****

Great story telling. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
No doubt

You are the absolute king of the humorous loving wife stories. This was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Funny story

I love reading your loving wife stories wit a funny plot. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How could she expect Dan to hear the conversation when he was on his way for the parts.They didn't know he had come back.?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Dumb-ass wife.

Sorry. I just can't appreciate a fool like that.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
How dumb can a woman be?

If your husband loves you, why can't you just ask him to take you to Hawaii. A disappointing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE.

GREAT FUN READ AS ALMOST ALWAYS, SHAME SOME READERS HAVE THE NEED OF A HUMOUR TRANSFUSION, JUST 5⭐️, Thanks P.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Enjoyed this one!!!

HDK

I must admit to enjoying this tale. I appreciated the fact that you created a humorous plot which was a hell of a much needed break from some of the more depressingly serious submissions on LW. Thanks for the laugh!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"I want him to want to take me there." - Doesn't guilting him into doing it kind of defeating that purpose?

The "little blue pills" are expensive, you don't just hand them out like they're vitamins or aspirin.

As has been said before, her claim that she "knew" he was over-hearing them is bogus.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Great story! I laughed all the way through it, especially at the comments about parts guys. I'm lucky, a cousin owns the auto parts house in our town, and we have a great plumbing company (woman owned and mostly women plumbers) who not only know what to do but actually give same day service.

ON OUR DISHWASHER! get your brain out of the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nothing but ...

...great fun. This writer pulls off a real winner every once in a while and this is one of them. Four stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again. One of the best at the humorous story. This is a good one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
fucked and funny at the same time

i guess she got her wish

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Rubbish

She can't know he is going to forget something,so that he can over hear her talking.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
laughing out loud

Sweet Jesus, Crouching Tiger! One supreme sacrifice after another.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryalmost 4 years ago
Hilarious

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny

That was one funny story. I laughed at the liberties he was taking when he was supposed completely out of it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this humorous tale!

Wish there were more light hearted writers like HDK and Britease...

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Really great humorous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah

Now this is humourous! And very well conceived and written. Thank you HDK, this is more the thing expected of you.5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Couldn't stop laughing! the plot was good and the writing excellent; loved your humourous description of events as they occurred.One of the really good stories on this site. Thank you HDK. 5*s, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suspended reality and enjoyed humor.

Almost Hitchcock ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed reaction

The story part of this was pretty good, but the lack of communications by his wife was terrible. I can't believe the length she would go rather than just say "honey let's go t Hawaii".

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

He should marry Debbie

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

A Bridge Too Far...

Ok, twists are good, even a double twist, if well reasoned and written. Which means right up to when hubby cums in his wife.

But a triple twist? Virtually impossible to pull off. And this one fell flat on it's face. What was great became an infantile farce. Ain't buying it. 2 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so putting aside the fact that the wife just didn't once again say "take me to Hawaii" and plans this scheme she is in no way angry that he felt up her best friend and was eating the other neighbors pussy? She now knows he was faking being drunk.

Bh76Bh76about 3 years ago

I just can’t understand why people expect lit stories to be realistic. Good one HDK!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 3 years ago
Wow, my wife and I must be doing it wrong

She just asks me if we can go to Hawaii and I book it, the way in the story seems like a lot more fun.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 3 years ago

Exceptionally stupid premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have divorced her and gone to Hawaii by himself.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
@Bh76

You speak the truth in your 04/18/21 comment. Bull's Eye statement, friend.

HDK, I enjoy the oldies as well as the newer ballads.

Keep 'em comin'.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Low score. I know its a fantasy but the logic of a loving wife trying to get her husband to think he cheated to get a trip rather then just asking for it or banging him into it is off the wall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty funny but I don't think a lying, conniving wife deserves to go to Hawaii. Or anywhere else except maybe divorce court.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

leave her ass in hawaii.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Who cares about how logical this was? It was a great, funny story. 5 stars looking for 10. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Conniving bitch wants to set up husband for a trip to Hawaii. AND he actually books the trip. Not angry at wife for the setup? Waste of time reading. 1 star -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She got her trip, and he got to taste some young pussy. She definitely paid for that stupid stunt

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63almost 2 years ago

Just another stupid husband story. This is just horrible. Do you really think all men are this weak minded and gullible? Come on man.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
A Cute Story.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess the silly wench isn't grown enough to, say maybe, COMMUNICATE with her husband?!

dbriandbrianover 1 year ago

That was BEAUTIFUL11111111

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dan should watch out. He STILL got effectively manipulated!

Still pretty funny though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fuck the nasty cunt and take debbie in her place .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bitch, she reamed you out for asking her to make a pie for poker night. But she thinks it's fine to loan you out all the time.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Bitch…. It should have been divorce papers, and not a trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Normal wife plotting to get what she wants without thinking anything could go wrong.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well a good laugh, nice story, nicely thought out romp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too fucked up to be good. 3 stars. At least it wasn’t a cuck story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hoisted on his own petard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cute farce. No cheating. Just scheming with a back fire. Her other comments make it clear she loves him. And she has tried to get him to take her to Hawaii over the past year. Of course it is a farce. Essentially an episode of "I love Lucy" with a lot of sex involved.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Shoulda impaled poor Deb, she needed some dick too

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just dump her for being a scheming bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So, his wife is a lying, manipulative bitch and seems he's OK with that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a cheater (well they all say that don't they, right up until they are) but certainly a scheming, selfish bitch that would go to great lengths to get what she wants, even setting up her own husband to make it look like he has betrayed her in a most cruel way. Honestly I think that's worse. I wish them well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hilarious farce. The last few lines give it away. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Happy to not be married to either spouse in that couple. They, however, seem to be well suited for each other - just an observation, not a value judgement. Hawaii should be an interesting trip for them both.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Dan's response at the end should be: "We'll see." He took this whole scenario pretty well, all things considered. Most guys in that situation would probably have filed for divorce if they knew that their spouse was capable of tricking them into thinking they had betrayed them in such a cruel way.

The sad thing is, in my experience, most females are at least this manipulative when they really want something. At least she's not a cheater. Silver lining I guess.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...