All Comments on 'She Should Be More Careful Ch. 02'

by thundersglory

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this story

this is a great story for a new author. Thank you for continuing to post and I look forward to additional chapters. I'm really enjoying this story...yes as in see wet panties.

I will say it before some jackass is rude about it, please re-read or get an editor there were a few errors, her vs him and sentence structure. Still great but some bitch will complain that it took away from the read. It did not, it just needs polish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You're back!

Like what you have done with it, hunni. Her mind space was well done. Good balance of realistic emotion. Even those wtf positive thoughts were just enough and well spaced. Keep her strong and true to her basic nature, even if you choose to have her experience internal shifts due to the ordeal. He is well written. Sparingly little detail at this point and quietly psychotic. His solid belief that this is all for the best makes him thoroughly creepy.

And the secks iz hawt.

Again, writing improves with practice, so practice away on us. Having a friend read for minor editing or story issues helps (if you have some one you can let know you write porny stories. :D)

J/F

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh christ, a wanna-be rape therapist? Someone shoot this retard. Story had promise until he started acting like he genuinely believes he's doing her a favor. Note: Threatening to send a video of sex to the family of a woman who is kidnapped and believed dead is pretty meaningless. Plot is wrecked, rant over, done reading.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
this story has my attention

kudos for having a story that is outside the norm but at the same time letting your "villian" have love for his "victim". can't wait to see if she gives into her theraphy and her therapist. :)

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago

Nicely done! Looking forward to your next chapter

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
The best kind of non con

The kind where theres some feeling involved between the parties .

unvirtuous_virgounvirtuous_virgoover 10 years ago
Loved It!

I loved your story, especially the forced orgasms. Maybe a baby and anal next time? Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i like this story, i wish you would finish it

thundersglorythundersgloryalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Update (long overdue)

So after 2 years I'm re-reading my first and only submissions to Literotica. When I wrote this story I was young and stupid. I mostly wrote it to write out my fantasies and such. Shortly after submitting this chapter one of my friends found it on my laptop. I was so embarrassed I haven't revisited the story until now. I have ALWAYS planned on finishing this series. I can absolutely not stand when an author does not finish a story I have become invested in (and being one such author makes me feel hypocritical and like an ass-hat) That being said I'm always thinking up ways for the story to go and things to write. BUT up until now the thought of having to re-read an erotic story I wrote in high school has filled me with dread (it hurts how much cringe I felt reading it) I justified for awhile that I didn't continue writing because the story just wasn't very good. However I feel I need to finish this.That being said! There will be a new installment of 'She Should Be More Careful' before the end of the summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous