All Comments on 'She Takes What She Wants'

by ChristopherDB

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:( it's the end

Was looking forward for some more chapters, but either way I thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Than Just a Fuck Story

I have so many things to say about these stories. First, they are far more than just fuck stories, although they are loaded with kinky stuff. Second, we see fairly deep into the soul and thoughts of Eric. We see how he's torn between his cautious nature and his more adventurous, kinky side. Lastly, how many times have we heard stories about submissive males trying to turn a reluctant, vanilla woman into the domme of his dreams? Well, this is the opposite- a truly dominant woman breaking down the vanilla walls of a sub-curious male. While probably not unique on Literotica, it is a pleasant rarity. Excellent job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sure you had a choice

Grow a set, turn around and walk away from the crazy bitch. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She can talk a good game

But at the end of the day, he knew what he wanted. No way in hell he follows her. He leaves her because he's found his pride and self respect and there is no going back to being demeaned and humiliated by the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please write more

Please write more stories of Eric and Miss Julia

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still laughing at the ridiculous story.

Walk away from her or send her to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

DO A SEQUEL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank fuck

you finished this story series of abuse and the stupidity of a man obsessed. In my ending he really does walk away and leave the nutcase for good.

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2about 4 years ago
How would "my" Julia have ended the series?

Since we're talking about how "we" would have ended your series, my own ending would have included some form of physical overpowerment or intimidation of Eric by Julia, beyond the refusal to accept his "quitting" her. But I do love what you did with it. Bravo, she's exciting, mysterious, sexy and tough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not the end i would have preferred...

Its not the worst but there are many better variants.

He never asked her for kind of training to stand punishments to her satisfaction.

She could be more demanding and controlling him

No doubt he's hers but he could make more effort in pleasing her and satisfying her needs

He should be much more polite and thankful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous