She Taught Me How To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a big, long kiss and looked like she was going to cry. She sat on my lap and wrapped my arms around her. We laughed and joked with each other for the next hour while watching T.V. When the sun started to set, we moved to my bed and started making out again.

I could not get enough of feeling her soft, smooth, warm skin. She was wearing a different perfume today that smelled sweet and intoxicating. As we spooned, my hand slid up her shirt and moved under her bra. For the first time, I was feeling her soft breasts and loving every minute of it. I felt her nipples grow hard quickly as my fingers moved back and forth while the bottom of her breast rested in the palm of my hand. I heard her moan faintly a few times.

She pressed her butt up against my groin and said, "I think someone is enjoying this."

We both laughed before I answered, "Well yeah, I have this absolutely gorgeous woman lying next to me in bed and letting me touch her."

"Maybe you can touch her more." she responded.

"You would enjoy that too much." I said laughing.

Marsha rolled over and faced me, our lips melted together, our hips started grinding against each other. She slid her leg on top of my hip like a couple of nights previous, giving me room to press my hard dick against her crotch. Our hands were all over each other's body, over the clothes. I dry humped her for several minutes as we made out. Our bodies were starting to burn up and drip with sweat. Every once in awhile, I would open my eyes and look at her beautiful face, amazed I was making out with this beautiful girl.

For the first time in my life, I came in my pants. We were both panting heavily and held each other close. I wondered if she enjoyed this as much as I did. She did not complain and did not urge me to do more. After the end of the show on television, Marsha said she was heading back to her dorm and thanked me for the wonderful day.

The next day we got together for dinner and hung out in her dorm room. Her roommate was there and seemed like a really nice person. I was happy Marsha had a good roommate. My roommate never returned, which worked out well for me. It gave me privacy and afforded Marsha and I to spend intimate time together.

On Friday night, we went to a college party together and had a blast dancing, drinking and chatting with other college students. Marsha followed me back to my dorm room. Even though it was after curfew to have a female on my floor, no one was in the hallway so I snuck her inside my room. The alcohol had me feeling wonderful and blocked my inhibitions. Even though I had had sex before, it was different with her. I didn't want to disappoint her and wanted it to happen organically.

I didn't turn on the light to my dorm room when we entered. We headed straight to my bed and began making out. Marsha removed her bra from under her shirt and dropped it onto the floor. That told me that she was not just playing around tonight. I moved my hand up her shirt as we faced each other and started playing with her breasts. She tugged at my shirt, urging me to remove it and I did so, throwing it onto the floor. She removed her shirt as well.

The street light outside my dorm room provided enough light for me to see her body, even in the dark. I paused a second and looked her in the eyes before my eyes drifted down to her upper body. For the first time, I was able to see the firm, perky breasts I had fondled a few times. Her hand unbuttoned my jeans and slid under my boxers as I massaged her breasts.

We kissed passionately as she started stroking my hard dick while my hands massaged her breasts. Our breathing was growing short and heavy. I remember my hand moving all over her body as she softly stroked my hard penis. I was getting close to coming quickly and pulled her hand away.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

I whispered, "You are going to make me come."

I was afraid my comment would give her a bad impression of me, but she smiled and said, "Good."

In one swift move, she had me lying on my back and was pulling the rest of my clothing off my body. I gasp when she put her lips over my hard dick. Her mouth felt so good as it slid up and down my throbbing member.

After a few seconds, she stopped, looked up at me with a smile and said, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh yes." I said, shaking my head up and down in confirmation.

She resumed bobbing her head up and down on the top of my dick while stroking the base with one hand and holding my balls in her other hand. I didn't want to push my dick down her throat so I did my best to hold back my hips, but I was getting close and could not keep my hips from thrusting toward her wet, warm mouth that was pleasing me.

It had been over a month since I had last had any sexual contact with a woman and I knew I was not going to last long. It seemed like a matter of seconds before I warned her that I was about ready to come. To my surprise, she stopped bobbing her head and started licking the backside of my throbbing dick while stroking the length of my dick slowly, keeping me on the edge but not pushing me over.

I moaned and groaned over and over as her tongue expertly licked my dick up and down. She looked up one more time and smiled at me before putting her lips over the head of my dick and sucked me softly, milking me ever so slowly. Her hand continued to stroke my wet dick slowly. After a minute or so, I could not hold back anymore.

She had to be able to tell I was about to come by my increased pace of thrusting hips and moaning one after another because she took the majority of my dick in her mouth just as I was about to come. The feeling of her warm mouth sliding down my dick also pushed me over the edge. It was by far the best blowjob I had ever received up to that point. I was used to women doing it as quick as possible to get me off and pulling their mouth away before I came, but not Marsha.

She did her best to swallow my juices as I exploded in her mouth over and over. My mouth was dry and I was having a hard time breathing. I had never felt such a strong orgasm before. I pulled her up to me and held her close to me as I attempted to gather my whereabouts.

She gave me pecks on the mouth, but I didn't care. I returned the kiss with deep passionate kisses, not caring that I would be able to taste the remnants of myself on her lips. When I regained my composure, I slowly slid her jeans off her waist, revealing the same pink panties I had seen in the picture she sent me.

The day dreaming I had of playing with her while in the pink panties was about to become a reality. I put my hand between her legs and was happy to feel wetness in her panties. She had truly enjoyed giving me head and it turned her on. That was new to me as well. I softly stroked her vagina with my fingers softly and slowly for a few minutes, while listening to her soft, low moans that turned me on.

Ready to return the favor to her, though I was not very experienced, I moved down between her legs and helped remove her panties from her legs. I looked up at her and saw a look of desire in her eyes. I smiled at her and dove in between her legs. My tongue moved up and down her slit while I slid a finger inside her vagina, causing her to gasp for air and say, "MMM that feels good."

I ran a finger through the small patch of hair she had on her mound as my face buried between her wet lips. My tongue roved around and then began darting inside her walls. Her hips started grinding against my face, spreading her juices around my cheeks. I lapped at her wonderful tasting juices while listening to her soft moans.

Wanting to give her the same pleasure I received, I reinserted my finger inside her vagina and move my tongue up over her clitoris. Her hips jumped as the tip of my tongue made contact with her erect, protruding clitoris. I liked the way her clitoris stuck out, making it easy for me to find with my tongue. Her hands moved on top of my head and held my head over her clitoris when I started moving my head lower. I understood her directions and kept my tongue on her clitoris, making soft circles around it.

Her moans started growing stronger and more frequent. Her hips started thrusting with more passion and intent. I started pushing faster and deeper with my finger inside her while teasing her clit with my tiring tongue. In order to give my tongue a quick break, I sucked her clit in my mouth and tasted her juices which started gushing out of her. Her moan was loud and followed by an expression of "Oh yes!"

I licked her up and down, sliding my tongue over her clit and could tell that she was getting close. Each time my tongue would slide over her clit, her hips would buck into the air, smashing against my chin, coating it with her flowing juices. I used my free hand to reach up and softly pinch one of her breasts.

Her moans sounded great to me and had me hard as a rock again. Her inner walls were grasping my finger tightly, tighter than I had ever felt a vagina before. It was interesting to feel the warmth and hardness of her inner walls close around my finger like a piston pumping fiercely and could tell she was on the edge. I decided to slow down like she did to me, but she had other plans.

"No, don't stop!" she exclaimed as she pushed my head hard against her crotch.

Not one to be called an idiot, I did as she instructed sucked her clit inside my mouth, surrounding it with my wet lips and flicking my tongue across it at the same time. Within seconds, her body was thrashing back and forth on my bed. Her hips locked in the air and started to shudder violently. I used both of my hands to hold her butt into the air as her orgasm washed over her body.

When her hips started to fall, I slid up her slick body, my dick sliding inside her walls that felt like an inferno. I grabbed a hold of the back of her head for leverage and as my hips started thrusting against her body.

"Oh shit!" she shouted out loud as my dick pushed deep inside her vagina.

"Yes. I have wanted this for so long." she exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked like an naive soul.

"You have had me horny so long," she said in between thrusts of my hips. "You touching me. Teasing me."

"I am sorry." I said.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Shit! Yes." I exclaimed, sliding off of her and rushing to the top dresser drawer.

I grabbed my boxers and wiped her juices off my dick then carefully rolled the condom over my dick before climbing back on top of my bed. Marsha rolled over onto her stomach and spread her legs. I paused a moment at the change of positions, having never done this before. I moved between her legs then leaned forward and used my hands to hold my weight as my hips pressed against her butt. I reached between my legs with my left hand and guided my wrapped dick between her spread legs.

The heat and warmth of her inner walls were stunted a little by the condom as I lay on her surf board style and started thrusting my hips against her. I was amazed at how different it felt with this different angle. I would push a few inches of my dick in and out of her a couple times before sliding deep inside her, causing her to gasp for air and release a grunt.

Reaching underneath her body, I began kneading her breasts the best I could my hips smacked against her butt cheeks. Just when I was starting to get into a good rhythm, Marsha switched it up on me again. She reached behind her body, grabbed my arm and pulled my to the side of the bed, against the wall. Not sure what was happening, I lay still as she turned toward me, grabbing my far hip and flipping me over onto my back. She moved me to the center of the bed and straddled my hips, quickly sliding me inside her walls.

After grinding her hips up and down a few times, she lay down on top of my body and started to roll her hips. She was making me feel so good as her milking vagina hit different spots of my dick each time her hips moved. Her lips connected with mine and we kissed passionately as my hands slid down to her hips. I grabbed a hold of them and started guiding her hips up and down with the same rhythm my hips were thrusting against her body. After a few seconds we found a perfect rhythm.

Our lips parted as we gasp for air and started kissing each other's necks, moaning into each other's ears. For several minutes, we made love to each other with Marsha running the show at her own pace. Her hands moving through me hair. My hands wrapped around her sweaty body, smashing her breasts against my body.

The bed squeaked as our hips thrust hard against each other, my dick driving deep inside her inner walls. Her body was pushing me quickly towards an orgasm as our bodies danced in the dark. My head was spinning and I was full of lust, wanting to come more than I ever had. My hips smacking against hers, her loud moans filling my ears. Over and over I came, filling the condom while deep inside her hot, gripping vagina.

I held her close as she lay on top of me, her chest heaving up and down against my chest. It was several moments before I spoke, not wanting to tell her yet how much love I was feeling for her, fearing it was lust and emotions of the moment. Instead, I laid with my dick inside her still, sucking on her neck and attempting to catch my breath.

After a few minutes, I removed the condom and washed my dick with a wash cloth in the bathroom. Marsha joined me, allowing me to see her fully nude in the light for the first time. She shooed me out of the bathroom and washed herself before joining me back in bed.

"That was awesome. Thank you." she said when she finally laid down next to me.

"Yes it was. That was amazing." I added.

My body was against the wall and she moved in under the sheet, pressing her back against my body. I rested my right hand on her stomach, holding her naked body close to mine, totally spent. She moved my hand up to her bare breast and rested her hand on top of mine. I held her left breast in my hand as I fell asleep with her in my bed, our first night together.

12