She Told Him No Fucking... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers

'I promise lassie. Ohh, fuck woman, I didn't say cut off the blood supply!', as her fingers expertly pressed hard into the base of the tube under his erection. He blushed as he heard her giggle at the result of her skill.

'That's what you asked for? Yes, sweet Willie? NOW fucking eat me, you bastard!'

He finally allowed his mouth to sink onto her gaping labia, sucking and biting gently up each outer lip so his lips were brushing into her wetness. 'Oh fuck you smell so delicious, my wee slut,' he breathed. He raised his head momentarily so he could wet a couple of fingers, pressed that hand round beneath her till his slimy finger was gently probing her anus. Only then did he allow his tongue to begin to flick over her inner lips, and when she jerked in response, his finger slid into her anus.

'Willie, please...suck my clit man, she's trembling for your mouth...ahhh' and his lips finally pursed round her clit. He sucked softly at first, moving his finger in her anus, but as her panting grew louder he finally gave in to his own needs as well as hers. He opened his mouth wide now and slabbered his lips over hers, tongue lashing her clit as he smothered himself in the welcome of her sweet cunt.

'Christ woman, you cannot know how rich your cuntscent is – or how incredibly sexy you taste,' he mumbled into her. His other hand moved to her cunt as the first still probed her anus, and he slid two fingers deep into her vagina, gently biting and tugging on her clit as he did so. She was writhing hard under him and panting loudly.

'Ohhh Elena baby, how I love your taste and cuntscent. I need to feel you cum for me now.'

'Uhh,' she gasped as her hips rose to seek his mouth, 'just do me as you wish...my cunt belongs to your mouth right now..ahhh...' His cock was rubbing against her face now, dripping precum, and she licked it tentatively.

'No lass,' he said, 'let's focus on your pleasure for now' and her head dropped back on the pillow as he intensified his attention to her clit, long fingers probing in her for her g-spot. She tensed and jerked hard under him and he knew he'd found it, and as he fingerfucked her and nibbled her clit she began a low keening. Her hips began bucking uncontrollably under him.

'Ohhh doll...so fucking good...' and her words became lost in a long moan as she finally, exquisitely, exploded onto his face. He stayed with her as she finally squirmed to collapse, her sweet breasts heaving as he savoured her sexhoney. He slowly moved round to cuddle her, fingers and mouth stroking her skin with care and delight as she lay panting in his arms, and he kissed her gently. 'Christ, I loved feeling you swept away my sweet. I can't tell you how deliciously exciting it was for me. Or how good your sweet cum tasted.'

She smiled dreamily in his eyes, saying nothing. But his dripping cock was pressed against her soft belly, twitching urgently. Her hand slid down to enfold it and she smiled again, lewdly. 'Feels like you need a wee bit attention now doll,' she murmured silkily. What would give you most pleasure, my fingers or my mouth?'

'Your sweet ass, Elena my slut.' It was out before he could think about it, but he didn't get the slap he tensed to expect. She kissed him hard as her hand slid firmly on his cock a couple of strokes. Then she languidly turned over onto her belly and, shoving a couple of pillows under her hips, pulled her asscheeks wide with her fingers. 'I suppose it's not strictly fucking,' she giggled, 'more buggery. Bugger me Willie. There's some lube on the table, I brought it for my vibrator.'

He was totally electrified: he just had not been expecting this, and his cock had gone rigid at her words. He played with the lube round and into her anus and greased his cock. 'Buggery coming up, my sweet surprising slut,' he whispered, kissing her ear, down into her neck.

He knew she was completely relaxed and bothered no more with niceties and teasing. His cockhead slithered to her rosebud and he pushed in hard, sliding deep into her in one move. She jerked and sighed deeply under him and he started thrusting hard and mercilessly, seeking only his own release now. Her ass was velvet and welcoming and her hand went to her clit as he hammered into her: 'Fuck, Willie, you're making me cum again doll... you dirty bastard, spray my bowels... ohhh...'

As the orgasm swept her he thrust twice, deeper than before as her ass rose to meet him, and his balls tightened as the electricity ran the length of him: 'Oh fuck Elena, I love your sweet arse...' and he went rigid as the explosion shook him, jerking his cum uncontrollably deep in her anus...

He slumped on her back, heartrate still astronomical as he kissed her neck: 'There are no words Elena my sweet...'

Later when he finally slid out of her, she slithered round in their mutual sweatsheen and they kissed long and deep, murmuring to each other as sleep closed on them...

Scotsman69
Scotsman69
270 Followers
12