She Tries To Forget Ch. 11

Story Info
Ann and Lonnie enjoy more time together.
3.7k words
4.69
18.3k
00

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion in James County XVI

Lonnie and Ann did make it to work on time. Because they were working in different areas of the store and had different lunch periods, they managed to get through the day without anyone suspecting their new relationship.

At lunch, one of Ann's friends did make a comment about Lonnie's mood, though. "Must be Lonnie's got a new girlfriend or something," Lois Oakes commented while she and Ann sat in the lunchroom eating. "He's always pleasant, but today he's acting like he's on cloud nine." Lois chuckled. "Must be the kid finally got his ashes hauled, huh? Lord knows he's needed to for a long time."

"Oh?" Ann said, interested. "What do you mean?"

"Didn't you know?" Lois whispered, "He tried taking out Vonna Jones a couple of months ago, but she wouldn't go with him."

"Vonna has no idea what she missed," Ann thought. She fought to keep her amusement from showing.

After Ann went back to work her thoughts turned to her relationship with Lonnie. She felt more than a little guilty about what he and she had done the night before, even though it had been one of the most wonderful nights she'd spent in a long, long time.


"I...I'm sure I'm not in love with Lonnie," she mused as she stacked boxes of dishes on the store's shelves. "I don't think I'll ever love him. If I keep seeing him, doesn't that mean I'm leading him on? Is it fair of me to do that to him?"

Those thoughts were countered by memories of what a wonderful lover the young man had been and left Ann confused. She wanted to stop seeing him because she didn't want to hurt him, but she wanted to keep seeing him because he was such a good lover. And on top of that, he liked and respected her, which was something Ann hadn't experienced in quite a while.

After work Ann went home and, paced back and forth in her living room while she was waiting for Lonnie to arrive. She decided that she was going to take whatever pleasure she could get from her relationship with the young man, and worry about the consequences later. She thought about what lay in store once Lonnie arrived. "If tonight is anything like last night was..." she thought. She smiled as a shudder of delight raced through her.

Lonnie, almost as anxious as Ann, drove into her driveway and parked his truck in front of her garage. Then he walked up the sidewalk to her front door and knocked it.

Ann opened the door, smiling at him. She stepped back so he could enter the house. "How are you today, Lonnie?" she asked.

"Ah...I...I'm, ah, fine," Lonnie replied.

Lonnie looked at Ann and was tempted to pinch himself. He thought she looked even prettier than she had the day before. She had on a mid-calf length cream-colored skirt with buttons up the front. Most of the buttons were open and a finely-formed leg encased in dusky pantyhose showed where the skirt gapped. Over the skirt, she wore a lace camisole that looked transparent, but wasn't. It clung to her lithe upper body like a second skin. A cream-colored jacket that had three-quarter length sleeves and only one button completed the outfit. Ann's long, curly light brown hair hung tumbled down around her face, falling almost to her small, but perfectly shaped breasts.

Ann stepped toward him, then she was pressing against him. Her arms snaked around him, working her hips against the rapidly growing bulge in the young man's groin.

Lonnie pulled her face to his and their lips joined. His tongue slithered out and caressed her lips. Her lips parted and her tongue sought contact with his, then their tongues lashed urgently. He cupped her ass forcing her tighter against the growing hardness in his groin.

Gasping, they leaned back in each other's arms. Ann's lips were red and wet and her eyes were ablaze. He pushed her jacket down. She let her arms drop and it fell to the carpeted floor of the foyer. After the jacket was off, Lonnie opened the few remaining fastened buttons of her skirt, exposing her middle, which was covered by one of the tiniest undergarments he'd ever seen, a lacy strip over her hips holding an ultra-sheer, lacy Vee of material over her bush which was the same color as her hair. Next, Lonnie peeled Ann's lacy top off. Her bra was equally sheer and lacy.

Ann wasn't standing still. While the young man stripped her clothes off, she undressed him. They struggled to remove their clothing while they moved toward Ann's bedroom, leaving a trail of discarded clothes in their wake.

Lonnie unhooked Ann's bra and her well-formed breasts burst free. Her nipples were already hard. He peeled down her panties and she laid down on the bed. The young man joined her and their sweltering bodies pressed together. The contact of Ann's hot flesh against his sent a rush of delightful sensations through him.

The young man, who was extremely aroused, wasted no time. His rigid shaft was trapped between his belly and Ann's and, as she moved against him, exquisite thrills coursed through him. He rolled atop her and she reached between them, gripped his tumescence in her soft, warm hand and positioned it at the entrance to body. Lonnie's hips surged downward, thrusting his cock into her, evoking a fervent groan from the aroused woman.

"Oh! I needed this so desperately, Lonnie!" Ann groaned, her eyes wide and filled with desire.

Lonnie responded with a powerful movement of his hips, experiencing the tight clutch of her snug channel around his penetrating member. It was magnificent! He was so turned on he couldn't hold back long, but from the way Ann's body was quivering, he suspected she was as close to coming as he was.

Ann's legs hooked behind Lonnie as she forced her lean body against his. Her arms snaked around his neck and she pulled his face down to hers. Their lips joined and their tongues dueled. Wracking spasms, almost convulsions, roared through her.

Lonnie quaked as a stupendous tremor of ecstasy accompanied a powerful rush of fluids from deep inside him into his partner's quaking body.

Ann groaned into his mouth, laboring against him, shaking mightily.

Temporarily sated, Lonnie stayed atop Ann, looking down into her smiling face. He kissed her softly. His cock, still deep in her, remained as hard as it had been when they began.

"God, Lonnie!" Ann exclaimed, her chest heaving, her face flushed. "I needed that so much!"

"What next?" Lonnie asked. He hadn't calmed down, not one bit!

"Fuck me! I want you to fuck me until I can't come any more!" Ann exclaimed. She pulled him down and plastered her mouth against his. Yesterday and today were the best days she'd had in such a long time!

Lonnie rolled off her, finally and they snuggled, enjoying the caress of warm flesh against warm flesh as their bodies recouped. After a while the young man began caressing her softly and Ann responded, her skin rippling as his hand glided over it.

"Oh!" Ann moaned, "God, Lonnie, that feels so marvelous!"

"That's the general idea, isn't it?" Lonnie replied.

His cock, still hard, was pressed against Ann's belly. She rolled onto him. "You want more, do you, Lonnie?" she asked. Her hips moved, caressing his shaft with her wet opening, sending rapture racing through her. "Is this what you want?"

"God, yes!" the young man gasped. "You know I do!"

"I guess maybe I should let you have it then, shouldn't I?" Ann said, continuing to move her hips.

The caress of Ann's wet opening on the shaft of his cock excited Lonnie even more. He shoved his hips upward, seeking more of the wonderful caress. "Please, Ann, please!" he begged.

Ann wanted him just as much as he obviously wanted her. She slid her hand between them, clutched him, and soon had him deep inside her again. When Lonnie's swollen shaft slid into her, caressing her channel, she began rocking her hips. "Oh, God!" she cooed, "I love this! I love it!" More and more frantically her hips moved, whipping the young man's cock around inside her, stimulating her as much as it seemed to be stimulating him, if the flush spreading over his body was any indication. Her moans increased in intensity and pitch, and her body began trembling uncontrollably. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she wailed. "Oh, yes! Oh,yess! Oh, yesss!"

Ann's lean hips moved violently and her slender body shivered and strained as she came. Lonnie groaned as he blasted hot jets of sticky cream into her, filling her to overflowing while, once again they partook of the glories of a shared orgasm.

When she finished, Ann was so filled she could feel their blended fluids trickling out of her and dripping onto him. "God!" she murmured happily. "That was fantastic!"

"It sure was!" Lonnie agreed.

Ann pushed herself up and smiled down at him. "I'm a mess," she said, making a face, "I need a bath." She slid off the young man, got up, and headed for the bathroom.

Lonnie watched Ann walk out of the bedroom. She had an incredible body! When he heard the shower start, he got out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom. He was sure the sound of the water was loud enough so Ann couldn't hear him approach. He wanted to take a shower with her and hoped she'd let him.

Steam from the shower filled the bathroom, but through the clear shower curtain surrounding the old claw tub, Lonnie could observe Ann's pale, slim body as she bathed herself. His cock lurched and his breath caught.

Ann turned to face the door and her eyes filled with fire when she saw that Lonnie was standing there, watching her. Smiling at him, she said, "I was wondering if you were going to join me, Lonnie."

Lonnie walked toward the shower, grinning. "I thought you might need some help," he said. He stepped into the shower, took the washcloth from Ann, and began caressing her breast with it. He could hear her gurgles of delight as he ran the lathery cloth over her body.

"My goodness, Lonnie, you sure do know how to give a bath!" Ann moaned, "God, does that ever feel nice!"

Lonnie caressed Ann's breasts with the lather-covered cloth until her nipples were poking out of a covering of foamy suds. Even though he found washing her breasts delightful, there was much more he wanted to do. Guided by his hand, the washcloth slithered down over her flat belly and moved between her trembling legs.

"Oh!" Ann cooed, "Oh! God!"

Lonnie thoroughly lathered Ann's vagina and it wasn't long before she was trembling so hard she had to clinging to his arm for support. Her breathing had turned harsh and her delectable chest heaved as she sucked in air. She was an incredible sight, a vision of suds-covered, lust-filled beauty.

"I-I-I-I'm going to come!" Ann panted, "Oh, God, Lonnie! I'm going to come!" Her hips drove against his hand, twisting, turning.

"Isn't that why we're doing this?" Lonnie asked. He continued the caresses that were driving her wild.

Suddenly Ann began to quiver violently, then her body stiffened and her mouth fell open. Loud moans began gushing from her. "Yeah! Yeah!" she wailed. "Yeah! Unhh! Unnhh! Unnhh!"

Lonnie didn't stop until Ann was sagging against him, hanging on to his arm desperately, barely able to stand. He put his arms around her and held her until she was able to stand on her own, then he re-soaped the washcloth and resumed bathing her.

"Lonnie!" Ann whispered. "You really are going to make me come until I can't come any more, aren't you?"

Lonnie smiled at her and nodded. "Of course," he said. "I always try to do what beautiful ladies ask me to do."

Ann grabbed his cock, which had grown hard as he stirred her through orgasm with the washcloth. "Take me, Lonnie!" she said, her voice vibrant with hunger. She tugged on his tumescence. "I want you to make love to me some more!"

"Turn around and bend over," Lonnie said.

A puzzled look on her face, Ann did as the young man requested, presenting her lovely, glistening wet ass to him.

Lonnie slid his hand between her divinely-shaped buttocks and explored the entrance to her lather-covered cavern.

"Oh!" Ann groaned, "Oh, God, Lonnie! That feels so wild!"

While the hot water continued to stream over them, Lonnie grabbed his cock, centered the swollen head on her opening, and shoved it into her.

"Incredible! Oh! Incredible!" Ann moaned, "Oh! I never did it like this before! Don't stop! Oh, God, Lonnie! Please don't stop! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Lonnie grabbed hold of her hips and pounded into her. He heard and felt their legs slapping as he thudded into her. Her body shook and she grunted as he pounded against her. He felt an orgasm building in his loins and knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded in a burst of pleasure.

"I'm going to come!" Ann crooned. Her moans reached a crescendo and an intense orgasm exploded in her. "Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Yes! Annhh! Annh! Annhhhh!"

Powerful spasms deep in his loins sent Lonnie's torrid cream gushing into her. He hung on to her bottom and his legs went weak as he came.

They finally got out of the tub. Lonnie dried off first and was lying in the bed when Ann returned from the bathroom. He couldn't believe the hunger he saw in her eyes as she walked across the room toward him!

When she reached the bed, Ann dropped to her knees next to the young man and took hold of his cock. She stroked it softly until it started to get hard then she took it into her mouth and began an unbelievably wonderful sucking. Her tongue lashed the sides of the swelling organ as it slid between her lips.

Lonnie was stunned. Ann was giving him a blow-job! He never expected anything like this to happen! The sensations she was evoking with her lips and tongue were rapidly overwhelming him. It wasn't long before spasms so sweet they were almost agony tore through him and he exploded into her warm mouth, groaning frantically.

Even after Lonnie came, Ann continued sucking him, her hands sliding up and down his legs, adding to the thrills she was bestowing on him. She kept it up until he was limp, then she let his soft organ slip out of he mouth, sat back, and looked at him, smiling, traces of his sticky white goo on her chin and chest.

"You liked that, didn't you, Lonnie?" she asked, grinning up at him from between his legs.

"You better believe it!" Lonnie said. He reached for her and she slid on top of him and kissed him. He could taste the remnants of himself on her lips. He cuddled her until his strength returned, then his hands began exploring her smooth, warm body. She squirmed as she lay atop him, caressing his body with hers.

Lonnie rolled over and Ann rolled onto her back on the bed next to him. Moving over her, the young man seized a rigid nipple with his lips and sucked it hard. Her back arched and she grabbed his ears, using them as handles to pull his face tighter against her swollen chest.

His hands delved into the cleft between her legs. Her pubic hair was soaked with the juices of their loving. Her hips strained upward, craving his caresses. Lonnie parted the silken lips of her labia with two fingers, then shoved them inside her. Ann moaned with delight and began thrusting her hips against his fingers. He kept his lips busy, moving them from one hardened nipple to the other.

After a while, Lonnie allowed his lips to abandon her nipples and began to kiss downward. When he reached her belly he licked and teased her navel. He was surprised that his exploration of Ann's belly button evoked wails of rapture. All the while her hips continued thrusting against the fingers invading her body.

"Yes! Oh, God, Yes!" Ann whimpered, her hips twisting.

His lips journeyed through her pubic hair and he discovered her engorged clit, sucked it into his mouth, and began lashing it with his tongue.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ann cried when she exploded into a maelstrom of ecstasy. Her shrieks of delight rose to a peak while her hips gyrated in wild circles and moved up and down. "Ohh! Ohhh! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, yeah!" she cried as ecstasy once more overwhelmed her.

Lonnie, his face smeared with come, slid up next to Ann and held her against him.

"God, Lonnie, don't...don't you ever stop?" she gasped, staring at him wide-eyed. "Are...are you always like this?"

Lonnie shook his head. "No, not always," he told her. He grinned. "I guess you bring out the beast in me!"

"I guess!" Ann exclaimed. He began sucking her nipples again and she moaned passionately. "Oh, God! Lonnie! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Lonnie planned to do just that. He kissed and caressed Ann's stunning body until, once more, she was groaning with need and trembling. "Get on your knees," he told her. "Let's do it doggy-style this time!"

Ann knelt on the bed, offering him her bottom. He got behind her and moved close. His rigid, waving cock smacked her ass. "Take me, Lonnie! Please! Oh, God, Lonnie, put it in me!" she cried.

Lonnie rubbed his cock through her swampy wetness and heard her gasp, then she began groaning and pushing her bottom back at him.

"Shove it in! I want it in me!" Ann wailed. "Please, Lonnie, I want you in me!"

The young man centered the tip of his swollen shaft on her opening, then he lunged forward, driving his wand into her once again.

"Yes, Lonnie! Yes! Oh, Yes!" Ann babbled. "That feels so good! It feels so fantastic!"

Lonnie's thighs smacked against Ann's as he lunged forward, plunging his erection into her. Her breasts jumped and jiggled as their bodies slammed together.

"Oh, God, Lonnie! Oh, God! Oh! Ohh!" Ann grunted. "You're doing it to me again!"

Lonnie clasped her jiggling breasts, felt her turgid nipples spearing into his palms, and squeezed them.

Ann began to convulse, her grunts turned to wails, and she rocketed into rapture once again. "Yes! Oh, yes! Now! Take me, Lonnie! Now! Noww!" she screamed, coming powerfully once again.

Lonnie's juices coursed out of him with an incredibly sweet rush, hosing the deepest parts of his partner's body. Her moans got even more frantic.

"You did it, Lonnie. I really don't think I can make love again today," Ann said softly as she lay in her young lover's arms, totally sated.

"Me, too," Lonnie replied.

Ann snuggled against him and turned so her back was to him. Her soft, silky hair was tousled and tangled. She slid back and her buttocks moved against him. That, to Lonnie's surprise, caused a reaction in his groin. His penis swelled against Ann's lovely buttocks and pressed into the cleft between them.

Lonnie reached over her, cupped a breast, and caressed it softly. He buried his face in her hair and began kissing her neck and shoulders as he teased her nipple to life.

"Oh, God! I...I thought you said you couldn't do it any more!" Ann exclaimed.

"I thought I was all finished," Lonnie responded. He chuckled. "My body seems to have other ideas, though." He knew Ann wasn't ready to stop, either. Her nipple was hard as a rock and she was moaning softly.

Ann groaned and the movement of her hips grew more insistent. Before long, she was wailing with delight and her ass was rubbing his cock, which had grown hard as steel from the movement of her bottom against it.

Lonnie pulled Ann's leg back over his, then he slid his hand over her belly, onto her clit. Juices of excitement were oozing from her again. He grasped his cock, which jutted between her legs, and rubbed it against her slit. The gorgeous slim woman groaned and begged him to put it in her. He did and once more felt thrills as he invaded her tight, wet, opening.

"Oh, Jesus! Every time we do it I think it feels better!" Ann murmured as elation raced through her. Lonnie kept mauling her breasts as his cock surged into her. Her passion quickly built to the bursting point once more, driven by his lunging cock. Without warning, she erupted into yet another orgasm. "God! Oh, God!" she cried, "Now! Oh, yes, Lonnie, now! Now!"

Lonnie's insides unleashed once more and he joined her, hosing his hot juices into her again.

12