She Tries To Forget Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann went limp after they finished, and Lonnie's cock, softening at last, slid out of her.

"I...I have to get going," the young man said softly after he was again able to talk. "I hate to, but I really have to. I...I have to get home. I promised I'd help my dad do some work around the house." He again buried his face in Ann's soft hair and kissed her neck. "Can...can I come over again?" he asked. "Like...like maybe tomorrow?"

Ann turned in his arms and kissed him. "You certainly can!" she said.

Finally, they couldn't put it off any more. They got up, and Lonnie got cleaned up and put his clothes back on. Ann walked him to the door. Before he left they kissed passionately.

"Will you really come over again tomorrow after work?" Ann asked.

"You couldn't keep me away," Lonnie replied. He planted a fond kiss on her nose, then he went out the door.

Ann stood inside her door and heard the sound of the young man's truck starting. "What am I doing?" she asked herself as she listened to the vehicle backing down her driveway. "I...I don't love him. And if we keep this up, he's going to get the wrong idea about how I feel. I'll wind up hurting him. And that's not fair. I...I'm doing to him what I let all those men do to me." Tears welled up in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks. Even when something wonderful happened to her, it wound up causing her pain.

12