She Tries To Forget Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lonnie's exploration of her lithe physique became more intense and Ann writhed with delight. He captured a turgid nipple between his lips, sucked it hard. She cried out, her back arching. Her hands went to his ears and pulled him tighter against her.

His hands kept moving over her, delving into the cleft between her legs, feeling the wetness of lust in her crinkly pubic hair. Her hips rocked upward, seeking his touch, and he didn't disappoint her. His fingers parted her slick, silken labia and drove inside, making her moan even louder.

Ann began thrusting herself against Lonnie's fingers while his lips moved from one straining nipple to the other.

Lonnie moved so his lips could trace a path down over Ann's belly, then he paused and lavished a lot of attention on her navel, bringing squeals of delight from her. Her hips continued thrusting against his invading fingers.

"Yes! Oh, Yes!" Ann hissed through clenched teeth as her body began quaking with approaching orgasm.

Lonnie kissed through her lush pubic thatch, found the swollen bud of her clit, and sucked it into his mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" Ann wailed. Her shrieks of delight reached a crescendo, her thighs clasped his hand, and her hips gyrated in wild circles and humped up and down on the bed.

At last Ann's cries of ecstasy waned and she collapsed on the bed. It was Lonnie's turn to have a face smeared with come, and to slide up a warm body and embrace a person spent from delight.

Ann turned in Lonnie's arms, facing him, her breasts pressing against his chest. She smiled weakly. "Oh, God!" she exulted, "If that's what you have to do to die from sex, let's do it some more!"

"I intend to," Lonnie said. He kissed her and their tongues began to duel again. The time it took to pleasure her had revitalized him. He felt familiar stirrings deep inside him.

Ann began kissing the young man's chest, her soft lips moving over his nipples, stiffening them. She sucked his nipples like he had sucked hers moments before, and her soft hands explored his body. They slid over his ass cheeks making them tighten with involuntary spasms.

"Do you like that, Lonnie?" she asked.

"Uh-huh! I sure do!" Lonnie replied.

His cock had risen again and was pressing against Ann's belly. She rolled atop him. "You're insatiable, aren't you?" she groaned. She began moving her hips. Her wet opening caressed the shaft of his cock, exciting her. "I need you again! Oh, God, do I ever!" she gasped. She reached between them and urged his cock into her.

Once again, Lonnie knew the warm caress of Ann's snug channel engulfing his swollen rod. He groaned softly and shoved his hips upward.

Ann began moving. "Oh, God, Lonnie!" she cooed, "I love this! This is so wonderful!"

Faster and faster Ann's hips moved, making Lonnie's cock whip around inside her, stirring her deeply. A flush spread over her body as her moans grew in intensity and pitch. Her body began trembling. "Yes, Lonnie! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

Once more Lonnie's body shot more of his hot sticky cream into Ann, filling her to overflowing. Their mixed fluids trickled out of her and ran down the crack of Lonnie's ass.

They lay in a warm embrace after they finished. "Ohh!" Ann murmured happily, "That was so wonderful, Lonnie!"

"It sure was!" Lonnie agreed. He had to answer the call of nature, so he got out of bed, and went to the bathroom.

He finished, returned to the bedroom and laid back down on the bed. Ann immediately pushed him onto his back. Once more, their hands began exploring and, although Lonnie was sure he had reached his limit for sex, he found himself growing hard yet again. "Get on your knees," he told Ann as lust rose to fever pitch between them once more.

Ann did as he asked her, presenting her lovely bottom to him. He got on his knees behind her and moved close, his cock slapping her ass cheeks. He guided the tip to the cleft between the finely-shaped globes of flesh and rubbed it through her swampy opening.

"Put it in me, Lonnie! I want it in me again!" Ann begged.

Grasping her hips, Lonnie drove into her, burying his cock deep in her superb body.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" Ann hissed. "It feels so good, so fantastic!"

Ann rocked back against him, and Lonnie's thighs smacked her lovely buttocks as he rammed into her. As they worked out their passion, he realized he could see their reflection in the mirror over the dresser. It was as if he were watching an adult movie he and Ann were participating in. Her breasts danced, her hair flew wildly and her body shook from the force of his thrusts.

"Oh, Jesus!" Ann exclaimed, "I'm going to come again!"

Lonnie leaned forward and caught her dangling breasts in his hands, feeling the rigid nipples press against his palms. He squeezed them and Ann's body began to jolt. Her moans turned into wails and once again she exploded violently into orgasm.

"Lonnie! Take me! Oh, God, Lonnie, take me! Yes! Now! Now!" she groaned, exploding once more.

The tension in Lonnie's middle uncoiled and, with an incredibly sweet rush, his fluids coursed into Ann's body. Her moans grew still louder.

"I...I think I'm...I'm we did it," Ann said languidly as they lay in each other's arms afterward. "I...I'm not dead, but I feel like I'm close."

"Me, too," Lonnie agreed, tightening his arms around her, pulling her closer.

"Do...do you...have to...to go home?" she asked.

Lonnie kissed her and nodded. "Afraid so," he said.

"When are we going to do this again?" she asked.

"Any time you want," Lonnie replied. "As often as you want."

Ann turned in his arms and buried her face against his chest. He stroked her hair and smooth back.

"The past few days have been wonderful," she murmured.

"They sure have," the young man agreed. "They've been the best days I ever spent in my life. Ann, you're really special, I..."

Ann placed her finger on the young man's lips, silencing him before he could continue, before he said something she didn't want to hear him say. "Lonnie," she said, "Sometimes I...I worry about what we've been doing. I think, maybe we...we shouldn't be doing this. You shouldn't be wasting your time with an old woman like me."

Lonnie pulled her into his arms and kissed the tip of her nose. "You're not an old woman." He squeezed her bottom tenderly. "I know that for a fact."

She hugged him and kissed his chin. "You're so sweet! God! I wish I was your age, do I ever!" she said. "But that's not the way it is, is it, Lonnie?"

"I guess not," Lonnie said. "But I don't care. I'll be here for you as long as you need me."

Ann responded with a wan smile. "I know you will," she said. "Maybe that's not as good as it sounds."

"We'll see," Lonnie said. He looked at the clock. "I guess I better get going."

"All right," Ann said. "I'll see you tomorrow at work."

They got up and got dressed. Ann walked to the door with Lonnie, they kissed fondly, then he was out the door, headed down the sidewalk toward his truck.

Ann looked across at her neighbor's house. "I wonder what happened to Martin," she thought. "I haven't seen him in days. I hope he isn't sick or something." She closed the door, got herself a glass of water, and then went to bed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12