She Tries To Forget Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could stand a little more of what I just had," Lonnie replied, grinning.

"Later," Ann said.

Lonnie sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. "You know, the more we make love, the better it gets," he said.

Ann smiled back at him. "It does, doesn't it?" she agreed.

Lonnie slipped his pants on and, when Ann returned from the bathroom, they went out to the kitchen, made sandwiches, and ate them.

"Lonnie, I...I sometimes think what I'm doing with you is wrong," Ann said as they ate. "But, God forgive me, then I get near you and I can't help myself."

"I don't think what we're doing is wrong at all," Lonnie said. He didn't understand why the subject of their relationship kept coming up. "But I know what you mean. I can't help myself when I'm around you. I can't keep my hands off you." As if to demonstrate what he was saying, he cupped one of her breasts through her robe.

Ann shuddered as thrills rushed through her. "Oh, yes, Lonnie!" she murmured and leaned forward, pressing her firm breast against his hand. "An...Ah! I-I think we should make the most of the opportunity we have right now, don't you?" She dropped her hand to his crotch and found, much to her delight, that he was hard!

Impulsively, she unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. Then she slid off her chair onto her knees and dropped her mouth onto the swollen organ.

"Gahh! Oh, God, Ann! Jezus!" Lonnie groaned. Wild, wonderful sensations rocketed through him as her lips, tongue, and warm hand worked on rapidly stiffening cock. Her soft hair tumbled over his middle, tickling him, adding to the wild sensations he was experiencing. His hips squirmed on the chair and jerked as explosions of delight continued to thunder him.

Ann loved this! Lonnie's cock was as big as any she'd ever had, and the way he reacted to her sucking it was so exciting! She continued sucking him avidly.

Lonnie didn't want to come in Ann's mouth again. He put his hands under her arms.

"Please, Ann!" he murmured. What she was doing to him felt so good! "Not...not that way again," he gasped. "I-I want to...to be in you!"

Ann took her mouth from his cock and looked up at him, her face slick, wet and shiny. "What did you say?" she asked.

"Get up on the table," Lonnie said.

Ann did. Lonnie pushed her robe open, baring her middle, and plunged his face between her legs.

"Wahh!" Ann cried. Her hips began sliding around on the slick table-top as his tongue sluiced into her and his lips caressed her clit. "Lonnie! Oh, God, Lonnie! Eat me! Eat me!" She leaned back on outstretched arms while, once again, her young lover lashed her pussy with his tongue, sending thrill after thrill upon thrill into her.

"Oh, Lonnie, I'm so close!" Ann wailed. Lonnie's tongue felt as if it was everywhere on her pussy! First he was licking her clit, then thrusting it into her, then it was lashing up and down, touching and teasing her! Her body shook and strained and she felt an orgasm approaching. Every time they made love it got better!

Lonnie stood up suddenly and moved between Ann's legs. Gripping his rigid pole in his hand, he centered the dripping purple head on her pulsing opening, then, with a powerful motion of his hips, he rammed into her.

"Gah! Yes! Yes!" Ann cried. She felt Lonnie's hands grip her hips, pulling her against him, and their pubic bones ground together. His forceful invasion made her bottom slide back and forth on the smooth tabletop. She desperately needed to come, and the way Lonnie was lunging into her, that wouldn't take...

"Coming! Lonnie! " she cried, her body going into spasms of joy. "Ayee! Lonnie! Lonnie! I'm coming! Gahh! Gahh! Oh, God, yes! Take me! Please, Lonnie! Please! Annhh!"

The wild spasms shaking his lover's body did it. Lonnie's seed boiled up, then spewed out of him. "Ann! Oh, God! Ann! Yeah!" he cried, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her bottom, his body straining against hers.

When they finished, Ann was so spent she couldn't move. Lonnie, not much better off, sank into his chair and sat there, staring at his lover's dripping vagina.

After he'd settled down a little, Lonnie reached up and stroked one of Ann's breasts gently.

Ann closed her eyes and shuddered. "God! Don't you ever stop?" she murmured.

"I didn't think you wanted me to," Lonnie replied. Both of his hands were fondling her breasts now. Her chest was heaving and she seemed to be having trouble breathing. He concentrated his efforts on her rigid nipples.

Ann had a hard time focusing her thoughts. "Ah...No! God, no!" she murmured. "Please!" She put her hands over his, pressing them against her. She moved off the table, onto his lap, slid her arms around him and their lips met.

Tidal waves of passion broke over Lonnie as Ann's body pressed against him and her lips caressed his. His cock, half-hard, rose to full, throbbing life. Her hips continued to move insistently against his middle.

Lonnie wasn't sure he wanted to take the time to go back to Ann's bedroom, but he didn't want to make it on the table again, either. Taking her hand, he led her into the living room, sat down on the sofa, and pulled her back down onto his lap. He opened her robe and began kissing and licking her tumescent nipples. Ann gripped his head and moaned loudly.

Lonnie's lips and tongue sent thrills into his lover for a while. Then he stood up, pulled her to her feet, and stripped her robe off. Once she was nude, he pulled her back down on the sofa and resumed caressing and kissing her bare, warm flesh. He could see Ann trembling and that trembling grew more and more pronounced and the volume of her moans increased the longer he fondled her.

He slid off the sofa, knelt next to it and continued making love to her with his mouth and hands. His lips roamed over her lush form, arrived at her middle, and moved into the delightful, delicious cleft there, licking the soft flesh, teasing her.

Ann, glutted with passion, squirmed and arched her back. "Oh! Yes, Lonnie! Yes!" she cried, her back arching, lifting her hips off the cushions of the sofa. "Please, darling! Oh, please!"

Lonnie let his tongue flutter over her puffy labia, touching the swollen bud of her clit ever-so-lightly. He slipped two fingers into her already-wet opening. She was squirming furiously now, her moans were constant.

"Uh! Uhh! Uhhh! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Ann groaned, counting a passionate cadence for his thrusting fingers. Her legs stiffened and relaxed as waves of pleasure rolled over her. Then, suddenly, she shuddered.

"Oh! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she groaned. "Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh!" Her hands pushed his head tighter against her pulsing muff. "Now! Oh! Oh! Now! Now!"

Ann wasn't finished, not by a long shot! As soon as her orgasm abated, she was pulling at Lonnie's jeans. "Take them off!" she moaned, fumbling with the button at the waist.

When Lonnie was as naked as she was, Ann, frantic, pushed him onto his back on the floor and rolled off the sofa onto him, kissing him passionately, her warm body writhing atop his.

Lonnie moaned and squirmed as Ann's lips and hands moved ardently over his body and her warm mouth engulfed his cock. "Gahh!" he cried when his swollen cudgel disappeared into her oral cavity while her hands massaged his balls. It was fantastic!

Ann suckled him for an exquisite eternity, bringing him to the brink of explosion, backing off, then taking him back to the verge of explosion once again. Lonnie wasn't sure how much more he could take!

Finally, Ann let the young man's cock slide out of her mouth and moved atop him. "Got...to...have you in me!" she murmured. She gripped his cock, centered it on her opening, then she sank onto him with a loud sigh. "Oh, God! I need that so much!"

Once Lonnie was in her, she began moving with a wantonness the young man had never seen before. Her hips gyrated, making his cock lash inside her body, driving both of them wild. Her petite breasts bobbed and shook. The young man gripped the firm globes of flesh in his hands and began rubbing his thumbs over her distended nipples as she rode him.

Ann's head bobbed on her shoulders if there were no bones in her neck and she grunted with delight. "So...Good! So...good! So...good!" she moaned. "Uhh! Uhhhh! Feels so good! Take me! Please, Lonnie! Now, Lonnie! Take me! Now! Now!" Her legs tightened around him and her back arched even more.

Lonnie felt her vagina rippling, milking his explosion from him. "Take....it, Ann! Now!" he cried, his hips rising while he erupting powerful jets of hot cream into her.

"Yes! Yes! Now! Now! Now! Uhhh! Uhhhh!" Ann cried. Her fingers dug into his arms and her body quivered wildly. Spent at last, she fell atop him, her nipples boring into his chest. Lonnie put his arms around her and held her as their bodies quieted. His cock softened and slid from her.

After a few minutes, Ann stirred, pushed herself up, and looked down at him. "I...I have to get cleaned up," she murmured. She slid off him and padded out of the room.

Lonnie, exhausted, watched her go. Finally, he sat up on the sofa.

When Ann returned she sat down and folded her legs under her. "Being with you is scary," she said softly. "When you touch me, I-I can't help myself..."

"Is that so bad?" Lonnie asked. He didn't think there was anything wrong with it. He'd never in his wildest dreams expected to have a chance to make love with a woman as gorgeous as Ann was. On top of that, he had no idea he'd be able to make love as much as he and Ann seemed to be able to.

"I-I don't know," Ann said. "I-I guess I'm just not used to feeling that out of control."

"Ann, I really care about you," Lonnie said, "I think I..."

Ann knew Lonnie was about to say something she didn't want him to say, so she leaned forward and their lips met. Excitement began to blossom anew in both of them. When the kiss ended, she pulled out of his embrace, got off the sofa, and walked across the room and stood there with her back to him. She feared having him tell her how much he cared for her, mainly because she knew she didn't feel the same way about him, and most likely never would.

Lonnie wasn't sure why Ann had gotten up, so he stood up and went to her, his half-hard cock bouncing. He came up behind her and put his arms around her.

With a sigh, Ann leaned against him. His cock slid into the cleft between her buttocks and continued to stiffen. Her body shook as he held her against him. Her hand closed on his rigid cock. "One more time!" she murmured. Her hand stroked his swollen rod. "Please, Lonnie! Once more!"

They were standing next to a big over-stuffed chair. "What the hell we've done it just about everywhere else?" Lonnie thought. "Bend over the chair," he said, unable to keep urgency out of his voice.

Ann did as her young lover suggested, trembling with excitement. He came up with such creative ways to make love.

Lonnie moved behind her and slid his already-erect cock into her. He began thrusting in and out slowly, caressing her back while his engorged wand rode easily in her snug, well-lubricated opening. Once more, he could feel pleasure rising in his loins.

"Oh, Lonnie, this is so wild!" Ann purred. Her body trembled as the young man's erection slid in and out of it. Their thighs kissed as he drove his cock home, then pulled back, repeating the delightful motion again and again.

Urgency began growing in both of them once again. Lonnie leaned forward, cupped Ann's breasts gently in his hands, and let the nipples ride softly against his palms. She shuddered and gripped the chair harder.

"Yes, Lonnie! Oh, yes!" she purred. "Don't stop! God! I don't ever want you to stop!"

Lonnie wasn't sure he could go on like this forever, although the concept sounded delightful. From the things happening inside him knew he would come sooner or later. Even though he was taking it easy, the warm clasp of Ann's pussy around his cock as it slid in and out of her was thrilling and, eventually, things would get out of control for both of them.

Lonnie decided he didn't want it to end like this. He stopped, straightened up, and pulled out of her.

"What are you doing?" Ann asked, looking over her shoulder to see what he was doing.

"Come on..." Lonnie said. He took her arm. "Let's go back to the sofa."

They moved across the room. Ann laid down and Lonnie laid atop her. When he did, he felt her hand grip his cock and guided it into her.

"Yes! Oh, Lonnie, yes!" Ann purred as the young man's cock sank into her once more. "That's wonderful! So wonderful!" Her legs rose, her heels locked behind his hips, and her pelvis ground against him.

Lonnie bent and kissed Ann, then he began lunging into her in earnest. The sofa creaked from the force of their coupling.

"Yes! Yes!" Ann cried, her clawed hands raking his back. "Better! Oh, God! This is even better! Please, Lonnie! Please! Oh, God! I can't wait! Oh, God! I can't wait!" Her hips moved more and more urgently and her grip on Lonnie tightened.

Lonnie felt a rippling sensation on his cock as her pussy began to spasm around his embedded organ.

"Now! Take me now!" Ann cried. "Please, Lonnie! Take me now! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! Yes!"

"Here it comes! Take it! Take it!" Lonnie groaned and spewed more of his torrid cream into Ann.

Afterward, they held each other for a while, then they got up, got cleaned up, and put their clothes back on. Ann walked Lonnie to the door where they shared a parting kiss before the young man headed home.

Neither Ann nor Lonnie noticed the car parked down the block. The car held a livid Mark Lewis. He found himself unable to stop thinking about Ann the whole time he was at the management retreat. He told his boss he wasn't feeling good and left early. Then, when he got home he made excuses to his wife and headed for Ann's house. He expected her to be waiting for him and, when he realized Lonnie was there, he became furious. He sat in his car outside the house, imagining what was happening inside, growing more and more angry and irrational. Finally, the outside light came on and the door opened.

"That rotten two-timing cunt!" he fumed as he sat in his car, watching Lonnie and Ann share a kiss at the door. "That no-good rotten bitch! She and that little puke are going to pay big time for doing this to me! How dare she screw him when my back is turned?"

For a moment, he considered going to Ann's house, confronting her about what he'd seen, and exacting his vengeance from her. She needed to know he wasn't going to tolerate her screwing around on him. Then he changed his mind. A cold, almost evil, smile formed on his face. "No, I won't do that," he thought, "there are better ways to make both of them pay. Ways that will make both of them sorry they were ever born."

12