She Went Shopping

Story Info
Krista stops by the store.
1.4k words
3.66
27.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"What else is on the list?" Krista thought aloud as she tossed a few boxes of cereal into her cart and continued down the aisle. "Oh, looks like all I need now are some cucumbers and carrots for the salad and some olive oil and then I can take off."

"Can I help you with anything?" A young man, maybe twenty something, asked. He was wearing the store uniform and smiling but his eyes weren't quite where they should be. They were where she'd come to expect a male's gaze to be however.

"No thank you." Krista replied calmly. There's only one thing you want to help me with anyway. The kid nodded and went back to work making certain everything in the aisle was perfectly lined up and pulled all the way forward. He thought he was being clever watching Krista out of the corner of his eye but she wasn't a twenty something. She was forty three and knew how to tell when a man was watching her. He wasn't even particularly subtle working his way to the end of the aisle in time to watch her make her way to the produce section.

Krista couldn't prevent herself from putting an extra bit of sway in her step knowing that the young man was watching her. It wasn't entirely accidental that she wore her jade green dress to go shopping in. It was tight around the waist showing off her narrow waist clung to her form. She didn't quite have the body she'd boasted in her youth but years of dance still left her with a nice tight body. Her only real complaint was her breasts weren't perky like the girls in the movies anymore. She'd yet to hear any actual complaints though.

As soon as she was in the produce section Krista immediately went for the few items she needed starting with a several carrots. "This one'll do nicely." Krista said aloud as she inspected the carrot. It was long and thick with blunt tip.

Krista picked up a few apples and placed them into the cart then moved on to the cucumbers. She took her time observing several of them before settling on a pair of twelve inch long cucumbers completely covered in large bumps and knobs. The ideas of what she was going to do as soon as she got home made her body warm.

"Excuse me; is there something I can help you with?" This time the voice was female.

"Huh, I'm fine. Thank you." Krista replied.

"You sure, it's just that you've been standing here for almost a minute just sort of staring." The woman said.

Krista blushed slightly hoping the young lady couldn't deduce why she'd been staring at the produce that long. "Yes I'm sure I'm fine, thank you again." Krista hurriedly stuffed cucumbers into a bag and hurried away from produce section. She spent a few minutes blindly wandering the aisles before she finally made her way up to the register.

"I hope you found everything you were looking for?" The cashier asked as he rang up her items one by one. Krista nodded making small talk until she noticed the same young lady from the produce section was bagging her groceries. Krista could only stammer after that pay her bills and walk as quickly as she could manage out of the store. She could swear that young woman was watching her with a knowing stare as she left.

"Well that was bracing." Krista mumbled collapsing into convertible Mustang after loading the groceries into the backseat. She loved her car, it made her feel sexy and the looks she got from young men who wished the car and its contents belonged to them kept her young. She only turned a few heads on the way home, but if she had they would have noticed the flustered look on her face.

"Hello, anybody home?" Krista called as soon as she was in from the garage. She knew the room house empty. Her husband was out of town for the week on business and the kids were both out with friends unlikely to be home. The cat, Lila responded with an insistent cry from her empty food bowl. "It's good to see you to." Krista had to push the insistent feline out of the way just to fill her bowl after which Lila promptly started ignoring her owner. "Spoiled cat." The only response the cat gave was the slightest turn of her ears. "Fine be that way." The cat didn't respond to that slur at all.

Even though nobody had responded to her call Krista took a moment out to walk through the house and check each room in the house before starting up her ritual. She pulled her dress up off, neatly folded it and hung it over the back of one of the chairs, next she put on an apron her husband had gotten her as a gag gift years ago that read 'Fuck the Chef'.

Krista climbed onto the island, oiled up the foot long cucumber until its knobby flesh glistened then started rubbing it slowly against her moist slit. Krista's eyes slide shut as she imagined the cucumber was actually the young man from the grocery store. Unable to control his lusts he'd taken the afternoon off and come home with her. He'd lay her flat on her back and push and insist she fuck him and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Krista would do her part. She'd tell him that they couldn't possibly fuck. That would be word she'd use. She wouldn't say they couldn't sleep together or they couldn't have sex she'd say they couldn't fuck. He wouldn't give up; in fact he'd be forceful shoving her down on the counter. The same counter she prepared food for her family on and he mount her with his enormous cock. Even if she could fight him she wouldn't. By that point she'd be far too aroused to do more than offer token resistance. She begged him to stop while wrapping her legs around his middle.

It took a little more force than she'd originally planned but slowly her cunt started to stretch accepting the vegetable. Inch after inch of the knobbed cucumber was forced into her greedy nether lips. It was the same way the Stock Boy would do it. Slowly, he liked the look of mixed pleasure and pain on her face as he sank deeper into her. There was just so much cock being crammed into her tiny hole. He was nothing like her husband with his average cock, and he certainly wasn't gentle like Mike. The Stock Boy would keep pushing until his cock bottomed out.

The Stock Boy would tell her exactly what kind of woman brings home strange men and fucks them in the kitchen. Sluts. Whores. Tramps. Hussies. Harlots. Every filthy name he called her would drive her a little closer to her inevitable crashing climax. The Stock Boy would force her to look him in the eye as he said all those demeaning things about her and he'd just increase.

Krista would spread her legs wider even while she kept telling him that she was married. It would just make her fuck her harder. A separate squeal of ecstasy parted her lips with each nub that rubbed past her clit and into her cunt. "Oh God!" She panted. The entire time Krista kept both hands on the invading vegetable pumping it harder and faster into her.

The Stock Boy kept pushing harder and faster rocking her frame and cramming his cock as deep as it would go. Krista could only mewl in a mixture of pain and pleasure and rock her hips towards the offending fruit. She thrust it deeper and deeper each time her cries growing a little louder. If she wasn't alone in the house someone would hear her when she finally came. Only her feet and shoulders were touching the countertop when her orgasm shattered her reality. Krista stayed that way for minutes before her body finally relaxed and she lay flat on the counter with her cunt stuffed with cucumber.

Her final thoughts of the Stock Boy revolved around wondering if he'd actually be so kind as to indulge her. The Stock Boy would keep driving his cock into her the same way she kept driving the cuke into her cunt. Harder and faster until finally she shuddered and came all over his cock and lay still submitting to whatever else he had in mind for her.

Three hours later.

"Honey this salad is amazing! What's your secret?" Lance asked while stuffing his face with carrots and cucumbers.

"You know a chef never shares her secrets." Krista replied with a wink.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers