She Works Hard for the Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her left hand moved down her body to her already wet pussy. She nearly jumped when her fingers touched, the anticipation and fear wracking her body, focused on her cunt. She hadn't had anyone inside her in years, and was a little afraid. That fear was almost overwhelmed by her lust, her body screaming for a man's touch.

She rubbed at her lips for a bit, letting the camera get a close up of her wetness. She pulled them open, wide enough to see the inside of her hole. Having always practiced her Kegels (thanks Cosmo!) she was able to contract her cunt walls, to where it looked like a mouth opening and closing. As she was doing this, his mouth descended upon her.

She screamed in shock -- her eyes had been closed, playing with herself. She was afraid she'd ruined the take and that she'd be fired, but Mark's roaming tongue put an end to those worries. This man, she thought, was an expert at this. He's eating my pussy...

And indeed he was. He'd been on hundreds in his career, and this one was as good as any. His tongue played gently over her lips, his hot breath exciting them. She found herself absentmindedly playing with his half-hard cock, pulling at it...and then looking at it. It wasn't even fully erect, and it dangled obscenely from his groin. It had to be at least 7 inches long at this point, and still growing. The last cock she'd seen weighed in at just barely six. As she realized this, he plunged his tongue right inside her.

Jenny Lee gasped at the feeling of another person inside her. She released his dick and gripped his head, pushing it deeper into her. "Oh fuck...oh shit...eat it...eat my pussy," she gasped. She didn't know it at the time, but talking like this was EXACTLY what Mark would have wanted. Her natural lust translated well to the camera.

Her hands pressing his skull deeper caused his tongue to lash further into her wet hole. He started to literally tongue fuck her as his thumb found her clit. He began to roughly massage the little bud, traveling in a circular form, as he continued his assault on her vaginal walls. Her mouth spewed more and more instructions.

"Fuck yeah, do that...oh goddamn you eat me so good....eat me baby...fuckin' eat me you asshole...don't stop...don't stoppppp....make me....oh fuck, I'm gonna...I'm gonna....."

A loud scream escaped her as she came, her juices practically bubbling out of her twat. He looked at the camera and smiled, her cum glistening on his goatee. Mark started to get up, and suddenly plunged 2 fingers into her, causing her to contract around him, bucking her hips as he played with her body. He moved his mouth up to her heaving, bulbous tits.

He stared intently at her imperfection, these atrocious nipples, and a big smile crept onto his face.

"These," he proclaimed to the camera, "are about the most amazing nipples I've ever seen. Look how they sit up high on her tits, and the size...! Holy fuck, I've died and gone to nipple heaven!" He gripped one fat bud, taking it into his mouth and sucked. Jenny Lee's hands moved to his head, her hands roaming all over his hair. She had never known it could feel this fucking good!

Then Mark did something she never expected: he moved his mouth up, and placed two fingers around her nipple, which by now had grown to about an inch long. Still sucking on the tip, he began to move his fingers up and down, almost as if he was giving those long, lovely buds a blowjob. She was going crazy with desire.

"Please...please, let me suck your cock..." she pleaded.

"You want this cock in your mouth baby?" He sat on his knees, staring at her. Jenny Lee was astounded to see that, even after all this, his cock was still only at half-mast. Dangling between his legs, she reached over and rubbed the tip over her nipples.

"Please...I need it baby..."

With that, he moved it over her cheek, caressing it like a lover might with a hand, as she moaned. This bitch is made for porn, he thought.

She quickly grabbed his shaft and pulled him to her mouth. His semi-flaccid state was something she'd never felt before; all her boyfriends that she had been with had no control, instantly hard. She never even knew that it was possible to take a non-hard cock into her mouth. She began to wonder if there was maybe something wrong with Mark.

As her lips caressed his head, pulling him in deeper, her fears were slowly alleviated. As she went further down on him, nearly getting his entire girth into her eager mouth, she felt him begin to grow...and grow, and grow. After a few moments of her somewhat skillful mouth (She's a natural, he thought), he was rock hard, and started to pump her face.

Jenny Lee got scared. She'd never seen a cock this big before, let alone had one. Mark saw the fear, and slowed his pace, allowing her to adjust. She moved her mouth back, slowly taking his shaft out, and starting to lick the underside. He tongue made a sloppy trail down his thick, hairless cock, down to his balls. She smelled his musky scent, and pulled one testicle onto her mouth, pulling it in and sucking hard. Her hand was jacking his cock hard as she sucked, and he had a look of pure joy.

After a few minutes of alternating between his balls, she pulled off of him, and getting a good look at his monster. Her open hands moved up and down, her eyes filled with wonder at this gargantuan thing. She decided she was determined to take this thing, no matter what. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to visualize the few porno movies she'd seen, to emulate their techniques.

Centered, she opened wide, and took the head into her mouth. Slowly, she allowed more in, pulling back up. Her lips crawled down his shaft like a spider, moving deeper, and pulling him in. She was only able to get about half of him in her, but this was enough, for now. Sucking him up and down, her hand jacking the rest, she felt a feeling she had never known. She had never dreamed she could actually get pleasure from sucking a man's cock. Perhaps it was the cameras on her; maybe the fact that she'd just met him a few hours ago...or maybe it was this huge fucking cock in her hand. Her hand moved back between her legs to stick a finger inside her gaping, dripping pussy, plugging away at herself as she sucked.

A few minutes later, Mark pulled his cock out of her mouth. She had a look of disappointment on her face as he moved away, getting off the bed. She had at least wanted to try him in her cunt. As she looked down at the blankets, she began to pull her fingers out of her vagina, almost sad. Then, she felt a knocking at the door.

Her eyes opened wide as she turned around. Still on her hands and knees, Mark's cock head was pushing inside her. As loose and wet as she was, this still hurt...but in a great way. He was slow, gentle...she felt like a virgin again, feeling this monster go into her pussy. He pulled out, pushed back, allowing her time to adjust to him. A few minutes later, the fucking began in earnest.

She was in heaven. She had never felt anything, anything, even close to the pleasure wracking her body right now. "Fuck me baby...give me all of that dick...yeah, fuck my cunt, FUCK IT!" Words like this had never come out of her before, but she was so hot, so turned on, she didn't care...this was what felt natural.

"That's right, slut, take it...take that fuckin' cock.," Mark groaned. She should have been offended, she thought, but instead, she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts, pushing him deeper and deeper into her hole. As he grabbed her hips to match her movements, she screamed.

"Fuck....fuck...FUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" With that, she came, her cunt flooding her already soaking hole to the point of excess. She came so hard that he thought she might be a squirter...something he'd have to check later. She collapsed down on the bed, her knees giving out from the intensity of her orgasm.

As if she'd given a silent signal, Mark pulled her over onto her back, and aimed himself over her tits. He started pulling at his cock harder and faster, Jenny Lee's juice providing the perfect lubricant for jacking off. Before she could even ask what he was doing, or think of something sexy to say, she felt a hard, powerful jet of hot cum on her nipple, coating her left breast. She reached down a finger, scooping up a fingerful of his juice.

Mark looked to his cameraman, who zoomed in close as she examined the cum. She hesitantly opened her mouth, and licked the mess off her finger. It's actually pretty good, she thought, as she pulled her tit to her mouth to try more. In moments, it was all gone.

She lay there for a few moments, basking in what had just happened. She'd just shot her first porn movie.

And she was dying for more.

12