She Wouldn't Date Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueDaisy
BlueDaisy
22 Followers

Sarah groaned as he averted her cunt to lick down her thigh. "Damn, Wayne, if you're gonna do it, just do it!" Oh, how she needed him now.

Wayne just continued to lick down one thigh and up the other, relishing the way Sarah squirmed and moaned. He got to her knees and nuzzled the undersides; Sarah felt the tingles all the way to her toes.

'Oh thank god...finally!', Sarah thought as Wayne began to lick his way up to her pussy. He licked right up the middle from bottom to top as Sarah thrust her crotch up to meet his face. She was holding on to his head as if her life depended on it. But after that one slow, lazy lick up, he kept on licking, all the way up to her lips.

By now, Sarah was grasping Wayne's hips, trying to maneuver him to enter her.

Wayne smiled down at her, as he held himself up over her. "Hmm? What are you trying to tell me, honey? Do you want something?" He chuckled.

"Damn you, Wayne. You know what I want. Please!"

"Sarah, dear Sarah. You want...what?"

"Oh shit. Damn it, Wayne...I want your cock! Now! Please!" Sarah didn't care anymore that she was reduced to begging him for what she now needed so desperately.

"Oh, I see. Well, say it, Sarah. Say it the way you know I want you to say it. Be nasty, Sarah."

Sarah's eyebrows scrunched up as she pondered his meaning, then it hit her. "No, Wayne, not that. Look, I said I want your cock. Please! Now!"

"Say it, Sarah. Say, 'Wayne, please...'"

"OH DAMN YOU, BASTARD! FUCK ME!!! JUST FUCK ME!", Sarah screamed. That did the trick. She gasped as Wayne entered her fully with one hard thrust.

Sarah moaned and Wayne groaned as he pulled out then thrust back into her depths, hard. Sarah grabbed his hips and thrust her own hips up to meet him. She was reeling. Never in her wildest dreams could she imagine something feeling this wonderful. Sensations were flowing through Sarah, like water over the rocks in a cold, clear creek. She felt his cock moving in and out of her body and she was loving every second of it.

Wayne could hardly believe that he was finally fucking Sarah. His dream come true! Oh, damn she felt so good. Her cunt was so smooth and silky inside. He felt like he could stay in there forever. But it was too good. He felt the beginnings of his orgasm. Wayne slowed down so he would not cum too soon. Sarah groaned and tried to pull him to her. She didn't want him to slow down. She wanted him to fuck her hard and fast.

"Please Wayne! I need it."

Wayne grunted, "If I go any faster I'll cum now. That's too soon for you."

"Oh god...just slam your cock into me hard, deep and fast and I'll cum with you. I'm so damn close now. Please!"

Wayne took a deep breath and steeled himself for the inevitable orgasm that he feared would happen too soon, despite what Sarah said. He pulled out, almost all the way, then rammed his cock back into her, as hard and deep as he could.

Sarah moaned, "oh yes...that's what I need" as Wayne continued his fast and furious fucking. Sarah was moaning and tearing at the sheets below her, thrashing on the bed. "oh fuck. I'm cumming, Wayne! I'm CUMMING!" She was wailing now, almost at the top of her lungs.

Thrusting into her a few final times, Wayne started to cum. His cock was throbbing as her inner pussy clasped onto him and milked him. The two bodies on the bed were moaning and groaning almost in unison now, as they both spent out their orgasms. Finally, Wayne collapsed on top of Sarah, trying to hold himself up so as not to hurt her. He looked down at her sweaty face, her hair all mussed and thought her the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Damn. And she was out of his reach, other than this one night.

Saray lay on the bed, regaining her breath, looking up at Wayne. "Ok. Now what?", she asked him.

"Damn, woman. You sure know how to kill a moment."

"Wayne, just please get off me and leave. And if you ever tell anyone about this, I'll...I'll...I don't know what I'll do. Just don't tell anyone."

Wayne smiled at her as he rolled over to lie beside her. "I won't, sweetcheeks. This is our secret. Who knows, you might decide you want more of me, hmm?"

"Don't count on it," Sarah said tartly. She pulled the covers up to her shoulders as Wayne rolled off the bed and walked to the living room to find his clothing.

"No need to see me out, honey. I'll lock the door behind me. Sweet dreams", he called out as he finished dressing.

Sarah didn't reply. Wayne took one last look around, smiling ruefully. Locking the door behind him, he walked out into the night.

**************

I'm planning a follow-on story. Check back to see what happens next!

BlueDaisy
BlueDaisy
22 Followers
12