Sheba's Subjugation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I want to just hang out here tonight," he said."However, don't be too tired when you get home please."

"I promise," she said "and I'll wake you up with my mouth if you go to sleep before I get there." Sheba could barely contain herself as, one after another, three more beads followed the first three. Thankfully, the call ended, she checked and then rechecked that it was truly off, dropped it to the ground and bent over farther, grabbing her ankles.

As she did, she was shocked to see feet under the cloth barrier. More than one set of feet. She looked up to the top of the drape and saw three sets of eyes on her. Two men and a woman watching her situation with rapt attention. She wanted to respond but she knew Clarisse would stop what she was doing. And she was too far gone to want her to stop for any reason. Her parents could be outside the stall and she'd still be sticking her ass out, inviting release.

So she closed here eyes, pulled herself lower and let them watch.

Sheba watched Clarisse put a small finger vibrator onto her right index finger and she knew release was coming. Clarisse began jamming the vibrator on her clit and, within moments, Sheba came loudly. As she was coming, the beads were pulled and her orgasm became harder with each bead spreading her anus on its way out. When the last bead had been removed and the egg pulled from inside her, she remained bent over panting and watched the feet in front of the stall slowly drift away.

"Did you like being watched," Clarisse asked.

"I didn't think you noticed."

"Oh, I noticed. I asked if you liked being watched."

"Yes."

"And Greg. Did you like secretly being toyed with while you were talking to him?"

"I love him," Sheba shot back.

"I am sure you do. But did it excite you? Something risky? Something secret? Something naughty?"

"Yes."

"Good, because it was very hot. I may have to call Duncan later while I am having you do something naughty. But now we need to get back out there and make some more purchases."

"They all know what we were doing in here."

"I know. And you like that they do. In fact, I would have done it out there in front of them but I am pretty sure things would have gotten out of control. Now let's go meet my friend Chris and his lover Ben."

"Who are they?"

"The gay couple out there. Chris is the friend who told me about this place."

"And he knows?"

"That I am interested in BD/SM? Yes. Chris and I worked for years in the same law firm and, over the years, became very close and finally found we were both attracted to submission as a way to compensate for being in charge and having to maintain control in high pressure situations. Chris found someone that lets him get that release while it's remained a fantasy for me so far."

"Does he know about us?"

"Yep. I told him what I was planning and he loved it. He said it was about time I started satisfying my needs. He also told me I'd enjoy being a dominant as well as a submissive and he was right. In fact, I'd say Chris is the main reason I followed through with this plan. Heck, I'd have you suck his cock as a thank you if I thought he'd enjoy it."

Sheba relaxed a little when she realized even this dynamo of confidence was human and needed encouragement and support. "So they aren't just here by accident, are they?"

"No, Mouse. Ben is going to help me pick out what I need to explore my dominant side and Chris is going to get you ready for me. Now, go see Ben and do what he tells you. I am sure that won't be very hard for you."

****

Sheba nervously introduced herself to Chris, a short, thin man in his forties whose best feature were a set of playful eyes and hair that made him look like a twelve year old boy despite having gone completely gray. "So, Sheba said you are going to help me pick out what I need, I guess."

"You seem a bit unsure, Sheba."

"Excuse me," Sheba said with a bit of irritation.

"You are asked to do very little as the submissive, Sheba. In fact, it is fair to say that you are the recipient of a great deal of effort while expending very little effort yourself."

"Letting someone else do what they want to me is pretty generous, if you ask me."

"But that's something you want. It isn't a sacrifice and it isn't even effort. Trust me, I know. It's why the role appeals so much to me."

Sheba had never thought of it like that. She always thought of letting others take charge or have what they want as a valuable gift or sacrifice when, Chris had just made very clear, it really wasn't.

"Now consider how much effort Clarisse expended for your little jaunt today. She had to plan the environment, secure all of the necessary equipment and plan everything. She also needed to spend a great deal of effort thinking about you, not herself. In fact, most actions in a dom/sub relationship have more to do with the sub's interests and limitations than the dominants needs."

"Okay, I get it," Sheba said, feeling a bit ashamed that she hadn't and hiding it behind a voice filled with indignation.

"So, little one, the least you can do to repay Clarisse is to pay attention and take her directions seriously enough to know exactly what you have been told to do. Now, what exactly did Clarisse tell you."

Sheba struggled to remember. "She told me that you would be getting me ready for her and that I should do what you tell me."

"Much better. I think you'll agree my comments to this point are helping you to get ready. It's apparent to me you are a work in progress who may have desire but lacks discipline. Now, let's see about the second part. Remove your skirt."

"Excuse me?"

"I am quite sure my English was clear. You were given an instruction to do as directed and I am testing you."

"But there are people in here."

"Yes, there are people. In fact, the owner is a friend and the two employees working today were prepared for, let's say, an unusual day. As to the other customers, they will either be polite and enjoy the show or be escorted out. Now imagine how much more exciting this would be if you had trusted Clarisse and been allowed to imagine all of these people weren't in on it. I've never met a person who wants to be watched as much as you do and the riskiness would have added to that excitement."

Sheba found she had no response that seemed even remotely acceptable.

"Now think of how much planning and preparation that took. Clarisse knew you had an exhibitionist streak and was willing to satisfy it in a safe environment. She asked me for help and I assisted. Now, imagine how much more excited you would have been if you had actually played along and done the little that was asked of you without fighting. Now, shall we try again? Remove. Your. Skirt."

Sheba hated when she was wrong and didn't like it when people made her feel dumb. However, she also felt embarrassed and so she reached behind and unzipped her skirt without further comment.

"Much better, now the stockings and the top, Sheba. Oh by the way, does Clarisse call you something?"

"She calls me Mouse," Sheba said as she shed her remaining clothes.

"Mouse?"

"She said I should call her Cat and that made me Mouse."

"Oh that's delicious. And It certainly makes that snake tattoo on your leg more ironic."

"What do you mean?"

"My dear, snakes eat mice, too. It appears you are destined to be surrounded by things that devour your. Now, let's see if we can make you look good enough to eat."

That brought a smile to Sheba's lips and she found herself warming to Chris again. I was obvious that it would be hard to stay mad at this man long. He just exuded this vibe of optimism and playfulness that was infectious and he was obviously far more interesting than she had first assumed. She also noticed that she was not self conscious about being naked in front of half a dozen strangers.

Soon enough, Chris returned with an item that made her literally giddy with excitement; a corset. The material was leather with most of it colored a pale pink with black borders around the edges. Garters reached down from the bottom and Chris helpfully snapped a set of black thigh-high stockings into place and helped her into a pair of gorgeous ankle boots with five-inch heels that would make walking a far more precarious affair but also guarantee copious amounts of blood flowing to penises in response. Sheba looked down to Chris's waist and confirmed that he was, indeed, truly gay.

Chris skillfully helped her dress, including lacing and then cinching the corset. The corset forced her back straight and made it difficult to breathe but the leather on her skin was delicious. Together with the ankle boots, she knew her body had been artfully put on display.

Chris approached her with an appraising look. "I like it. This is a nice look. Now let's slut you up a little."

Sheba wondered how much sluttier a woman with no panties or skirt on and five inch heels with a fuck-me corset could get. Chris took very little time showing her it was indeed possible. With the heels and corset, Sheba was already in a bad position to stop him if she had wanted to.

Chris reached into the top of her corset and pulled her breasts out from the top so that her nipples were showing. "You look stellar when those pretties are behind the leather but this is just as good a look for you. Besides, then I can apply these little beauties." In his hand were four small magnetic balls which he quickly applied to her breasts, two to a breast with one on each side of her nipple. The pressure was enough to quickly begin making her experience discomfort which Chris completely ignored.

Next, Chris produced a silver metal clip with ornate scroll work and two sets of crystal balls trailing down each side which he opened, placed on either side of her labia and then released. She yelped as the clip closed.

"Oh be quiet," Chris said. "Imagine if I had used suction to fill those lips with blood before applying this. Now that would be uncomfortable. This way just keeps your attention focused."

Sheba had heard of using suction on breasts and pussies but never experienced it or thought about. Now, the possibilities seemed,..interesting. Still, she was a newcomer to skillfully applied pain and still unaware of what or why it lead to such incredible sexual release for her. Next came a collection of metal rings coated in black linked together that Sheba soon learned were a very sexy collar that Chris attached to her neck. He then connected a flexible rope-like metal leash also in black.

Next, Chris bundled her natural hair beneath a nylon cap and placed a wig on her head; a short bob in jet black that screamed sexy Snow White.

Chris again stepped back to appraise his subject and nodded to himself. "Yes, I do believe we are getting there. Now, tell me Mouse. Do you prefer leather, rope, metal or rubber when it comes to restraints?"

"I don't know," Sheba said honestly.

"Okay, here's the deal. Leather is a tight fit but it tends to create chaffing if you sweat. Does Clarisse make you sweat when she is toying with you?"

Sheba reflected back on the sheen of sweat across her body in the pussy eating session by the pool. "Yes, she makes me sweat."

"Good, you are a girl who needs to sweat a bit, in my opinion. Now, metal is a big turn on for some but it can lead to injuries if you move around a lot when you are excited. Are you a mover, Mouse?"

Sheba reflected on this and then, just a little embarrassed, said "Yes, I think I might move around too much for metal."

"Fair enough, that leaves rope and rubber. I'll leave the rope work to Clarisse; it really is an art that takes practice and I am strictly a happy recipient with no skill to do. If Ben offers to teach her though, you'll be a lucky girl indeed. The man is an artist. However, rubber is easy and, I think very sexy. Besides, when your ass is strapped down with rubber, your ass knows it isn't in control anymore."

The dreamy look in Chris's eyes told Sheba that Chris was confessing his personal favorite.

"Come over here, Mouse," he said pointing to an open space in the showroom with a length of rope with a carabiner snap on the end. He then pulled her hands over her head one at a time and pulled them over her head. Then, he produced the first of a series of two-inch-wide rubber strips which he wrapped around her hand, incorporating another carabiner snap as he did. The rubber clung to itself and Sheba soon realized that, unlike rope, she could wiggle all she wanted and never hope to escape its grasp.

Chris then surprised her with a set of very ordinary cotton bikini panties and slowly looped them over each boot but did not raise them up to her pussy.

"I've always thought white cotton panties were decadent in that 'virgins about to be violated' way. Especially when they are pulled down to your ankles. Now, keeping your feet together kneel down spreading your knees out instead of ahead of your body."

Sheba complied.

Then, Chris pulled her bound hands up and clipped the carabiners together and, just like that, Sheba realized she was completely helpless and probably looking incredibly sexy.

"And now, Mouse, I think you are dressed to impress," Chris whispered in her ear. "The only question is whether you have learned enough to prove worth the effort. I am not so sure but I think you may be beginning to understand. What do you think, Mouse?"

"I think I have a lot to learn. Thank you, Chris."

"You're welcome, pet. Now let me see if Clarisse wants to see what we've been up to."

As soon as Chris left her, Sheba found herself struggling not to squirm. The position she had been left in might be sexy but it was very uncomfortable. Then, adding to her discomfort, she could just see in her peripheral vision that two of the customer were peering at her. "God, they must be enjoying the free show," she thought. "I can't believe they haven't pulled out their cell phones and started taking pics."

Then she heard the clicking of heels in the opposite direction and turned to see Clarisse coming into view. And, for the first time, Sheba realized that she had accepted that she wanted to be completely and utterly controlled by this woman. Not so she could have her husband's cock but because she had never felt more contentment than she did at this moment.

12