All Comments on 'Sheer Undies Lead To Sheer Delight'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I didn't feel let down !

Personally, I liked it. I rated it two wet fingers. I was enjoying the story so much that while I was a little bit saddened that it didn't go the whole way, it could leave it open to further chapters.

As for the previous idiot's comments, it's worth saying that anal sex can OFTEN be painful both during and "very much" afterwoods.

While I will take it up the arse quite willingly, I do demand that some amount of preperation takes place first, to avoid me suffering for the next 2-3 days.

The bullshit stories of multiple anal sex sessions one after the other, should incur the penalty of having the writer experience it for themselves, and then see how they feel for the next few days. I'd like to see how they walk around after it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.