All Comments on 'Sheila Pays the Tab'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
You were breaking new ground in past work !

This one didn't . Your villians in past stories practically oozed a sort of refined, urbane evil . The bad guys here were lightweights. This story is right off the template of it's genre. Hopefully you'll start to improvise on the theme. By the way ... Do you actually know any black people ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what should anybody say to this shit ?

I guess just speachless. what a waste of time. for you writing it and for us reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yep, Would og beena dead nigger and dead wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

"Author's Note: This is just another white wife cuckolds her husband with a well endowed black man. So if you're looking for an original story... Sorry. I wrote it because I found the idea titillating. While I wrote it, it turned me on and so does re-reading it. It's the first time I've written anything from the woman's perspective (as if I have a clue about that). But it did enable me to write about what I 'hope' the woman might have felt."

1 star given without reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
White wife loves black cock

My wife started fucking black men when she was 15. Her white mother fucked black men. I met my future wife when she was 19. I shared her pussy with my friends. A year later we were married. I continued sharing her pussy with my friends (mostly white). After we had been married a year she asked if she could fuck black men. She told me about fucking black men when she was 15. I agreed. After the first black fucking we both agreed that she would only fuck black men. She only fucked black men and was happiest when she had a steady black lover or two. She stopped fucking black men when we wanted her to get pregnant. We had 4 daughters. All are married to white men. 3 out of 4 of our daughters fuck black men without their husband's knowledge. I am very proud of my wife and daughters for fucking black men. Our black sex life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
?????????????

"White wife loves black cock My wife started fucking black men when she was 15. Her white mother fucked black men. I met my future wife when she was 19. I shared her pussy with my friends. A year later we were married. I continued sharing her pussy with my friends (mostly white). After we had been married a year she asked if she could fuck black men. She told me about fucking black men when she was 15. I agreed. After the first black fucking we both agreed that she would only fuck black men. She only fucked black men and was happiest when she had a steady black lover or two. She stopped fucking black men when we wanted her to get pregnant. We had 4 daughters. All are married to white men. 3 out of 4 of our daughters fuck black men without their husband's knowledge. I am very proud of my wife and daughters for fucking black men. Our black sex life is great."

Seriously? get help.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Weak

Nice friends we have here, not likely, whole story isn't likely. ... But then again there are those imbiciles on the Jerry Springer show. Eegads you're a fan!!

runner485281runner485281over 12 years ago
Nice story

Good job Kippy like your story. Sorry for the idoits on here that have nothing better to do then rip on your ideas.

Kippy189Kippy189over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

This story elicited some really strange comments. But thanks LordSlamdawgg, I found your comments very insightful. But what's with a one star rating without reading the story? I've read several submissions that I didn't agree with the subject matter, but the writing was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anoncuck

Gives it 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story! Makes me want to be used by a big black cock

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 12 years ago
Yes, this is a common story theme.

But you told it in a way that elevated it above most of the others. The build up was nice and you avoided the worst of the cliches, except for the monster black cock, but that was an essential element for this theme. At least you didn't go with the 13" baseball bat cock. I was half expecting that the bouncer would take his turn too, and would have been OK with that, but in some ways it was more original not to. I also anticipated that one time would not be enough and she would be required to go back again, but still that was a good idea.

If you do decide to write a sequel, please don't do the "wive becomes a black cock slut" thing. Maybe make her feel some remorse and resist going back. Or perhaps have her go back willingly hoping for a repeat performance, only to be used (and a bit abused) by Sevens and a couple of his friends (Berkley and company?) and make her regret that she went back. Just don't go conventional, please.

schuwingggschuwingggalmost 12 years ago
Hot story !

Great story. Loved the way you described your transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
black nailed

Thank you for a lovely story honey. This is exactly what a woman feels when a black cock takes over us. You made me wet in an instant! Keep writing ;)

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 11 years ago
So where is the sequel?

Love the story, know the feeling, would love to know the "rest of the story"

I am dripping wet, looking for that next BBC that causes this feeling.

Nadine

threeman45threeman45over 11 years ago
great story

Pretty good job of writing from the female perspective. My hats off to you.

Shenar5Shenar5about 10 years ago
I enjoyed this.....

This was a very vivid story. I loved the interracial and forced part of this. You need to continue with the story. What does Stevens do with her next? Did her husband set this up? Why did he make her dress that way? What about their black friend who got them into this? What happened to him? What will happen to him?

These are just some of the questions I am looking forward to you answering. I am looking forward to more. This was very good.

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
Whore wife is

Boom for cuck husband.

She loves to pay the bills by fucking.

Volume51Volume51almost 6 years ago
Loved it

If you had taken a little time over setting the (black) character and his evolving relationship with her then you would have a classic. But a very good story nonetheless. Thanks

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 5 years ago
Excellent

Totally enjoyed the story, told very well. Love cuckold and Black so hot.

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

Black makes our ladies into sluts

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hubby really wants his Hot wife to be black bred. His fantasys are coming true and loved seeing the black bar owner fuck her deeply. 100 stars for the writer.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Racist tropes, all utter bullshit

1\5 for Cuck drivel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow that story reminds me of my wife at a Super Bowl party a few years ago. When she wore a miniskirt and a very low cut blouse. And she was taken by my coworker and his friend who were both black. I never got so turned on until that night watching a big black cock pound my wife white pussy. And her mouth around a black cock at the same time. That was the first time my wife had ever swallowed. The one thing that surprised me the most that got me so hot and horny that I had to masturbate while I watch them use my wife. Was when they started talking dirty and calling her a Black cock whore slut. She never let me talk dirty to her before. But for some reason she didn’t care what they called her or said she just wants her black cock. And since that night she has fucked them more times than we can count. Our sex life has really grown and gotten more and more intense. But she says it’s still not as good as being fucked by black cock. We still live a normal life and doing what we’ve always done. The only thing different in our life this one my coworker and his friend want to fuck my wife they are allowed to at any time And as often as they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous