Sheila's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila was right. Dave raced to the office and upon arrival asked Margie, his secretary, if she would get in touch with Bill Nelson and see if he was available for lunch. He was and an 11:30 reservation for lunch was made.

"What's up Dave, I thought we had concluded our business the other day", Bill exclaimed, " did the deal with the heirs fall through?"

"No, no," Dave replied, " I just, well I just thought we could talk some."

"Sure Dave, what's on your mind? "

"Well," Dave began slowly, " you remember when we had lunch last week, and we talked about, well, you know."

"Yeah, sure, but I thought you said the heirs were all OK with the deal."

"No, no, I'm not talking about that," Dave replied, " you know, well your lifestyle."

" Oh yes, " Bill answered with a smile, " sure I remember, why, you interested? I'm sure it's you, that cute little wife of yours would never agree to anything like that, would she?"

"Yes, well that's the interesting part. We talked about it a lot last night and to be honest with you, I think she's a little turned on by the whole idea. Anyway, she said she would be willing to give it a try," Dave said.


"No Way," Ben nearly shouted. You telling me that Sheila listened to your story about our activities and has actually agreed to give it a shot?"

"Yes Bill," David said softly, " as impossible as it seems, I think she wants to go for it. I'm not sure what's driving it but she sure seemed sincere about it. Like I said, she even seems a little turned on by the whole idea."


"Man, that's beyond belief. I gotta be honest with you my friend," Bill said enthusiastically, " I never dreamed that lady would ever even think of something like that."

"Well, neither did I Bill, but you never know."

Just then the waiter interrupted their conversation to take their order. Both men ordered their lunch and returned to their conversation.

"This is going to take some planning Dave, some very careful planning, " Bill said, " we don't want to screw this up."

12