Sheila's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was a regular, but there was also Curtis, Fred and Manny. The routine was the same only the dicks changed. My role as maid, sissy, ass licker and cum bucket was repeated time and time again.

I was in heaven. Everything about my life was wonderful. I wanted more, but this was literally a dream come true.

Chapter Five

My life was all about Rachel. She was my alpha and my omega. I was devoid of responsibility except the list of chores she gave me each morning. She came and went at her leisure and I adapted to her needs, desires and caprices.

The night came when things changed. It was Fred's third visit. He had fucked Rachel hard twice and seemed up for another when she asked him to fuck me instead. I guess they had discussed this possibility because he was all over the idea. My virgin pussy was about to be used.

He told me to get on all fours without my panties. For some reason clear only to him, he got his belt and beat me with it fifteen or twenty times. Rachel finally asked him to stop. With that he spit on my pussy hole and shoved his big ole cock inside me. He was ferocious. He had made love to Rachel. He fucked me hard and enjoyed doing it. He wanted to hurt me, but I wiggled my ass and squealed with delight. That night I became a real girl.

After my Orchiectomy I was very inactive for a couple of weeks. I liked the looks of my smooth testicle-less clitty stick and it was obvious immediately how much more comfortable I was going to be with it tucked back between my legs. I'd worn the cage so long it seemed the mass was less than a third of what it had been originally, which it probably was.

Rachel spent the night out a couple of times and invited a few guys to her house for dinner and sex during my recuperation, but for the most part I stayed in my room. One night she was very drunk, came into my room and deposited a large sticky load in the general direction of my mouth. The next morning she told me my duties would return too normal and I was ready.