Shelby and Johnny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her it felt as though she had been working out herself. I finally broke our kiss and asked about Jackie and Kelly. She just said they can hardly wait to see me. We got my luggage and found her car, she let me drive. I drove as fast as I could to the hotel.

I checked in and as Shelby and I went to the room I didn't even TRY to hide my raging hard on. I had no sooner locked the door behind me and Shelby was kissing my neck and practically ripping my clothes off. Actually it was a joint effort.

There was a trail of clothes from the door across the short distance to the bed. I fell onto my back on the bed with Shelby on top of me. Our lips locked together, our tongues dancing and wrestling in each others mouths.

This was NOT the time for slow love making; we were apart for so very long that we just needed to FUCK! Lust was in overdrive-on-steroids-turbocharged! Shelby went down on my cock. She slurped, slobbered, gagged on it a little and spit on it just to get it wet.

Then she climbed on straddling me. I had my dick pointing at her pussy and she held her pussy lips open and just IMPALED herself on my hard cock. No talking! No warming up the turkey before you put it in the oven! Just animal lust! She was soaking wet anyway! She was riding me like I was a wild bucking horse! (Guess I kinda was). All she needed was spurs and a cowgirl hat! Her hands were white as she squeezed the bed sheets.

She gritted her teeth in passion and at the same time crying with joy! Tears streaming down her cheeks. We were grunting and moaning like a couple of wild animals. I rolled Shelby over, put my forearms at the back of her knees and spread her wide. Her legs formed that big M. I really liked that position. The headboard was banging the wall. The sounds coming from that room were unreal. I was getting that familiar sensation deep within my loins.

During my time away I practiced holding back my cum. I jacked off until I was almost ready to shoot and then I would stop jacking and hold back. I also did the stop the pee stream exercise. I did this as often as I could, (Kinda hard when you're rooming with 49 other guys). We were always tired in basic training and advanced training but, a 20 year old still IS a 20 year old.

I would wait until lights out then take a towel into bed with me. (Some guys used their socks). I would put it under my ass, and then lay on my side and slowly jack off and holding back as long as I could. I went slow so as to not attract attention. Everyone knew it was going on but getting caught meant much harassment. I knew the other guys did it by the tell tale grunts in the middle of the night. Every few days I did this so that I could learn to last long for my girls.

The sensation was building. I could tell Shelby was getting close too. We were really going at it. I was like a jack hammer just pounding the shit out of her poor little cunt. She was moving her hips to my thrusts. We were making little slapping sounds as our bodies smacked together. Her beautiful tits moving with each thrust! With moans and groans, cries and wails we both came with smashing, crashing orgasms. I could feel our juices flowing and overflowing in Shelby's cunt. The juices leaked out from around our tight coupling. I kept pounding away until I had nothing left. I fell onto Shelby's chest and I held her there, and then rolled her over so she was on top of me. My dick slowly deflated in her gash.

We were breathing like we just ran a marathon. We laid there in each others arms for a while. Gently kissing and feeling us against each other.

Shelby spoke first saying, "OH Johnny, I missed you so much!" Her voice built up in that rising pitch a girl does as she's starting to cry.

The dam broke. She started sobbing like a whipped bitch telling me how much she had missed me, loved me and how she could hardly stand the wait until I got home. I told her basically the same thing. We laid in each others arms for about an hour talking and caressing. Then got showered and cleaned up. We had a party to attend.

Because of my lust and excitement, it wasn't until we got dressed that I actually noticed what Shelby was wearing. I watched her get dressed. She didn't realize how naturally erotic she was.

She put on light blue bikini panties that were very sheer. You could almost see her pussy lips and the crack of her ass. Then she put on a matching sheer bra that clasped in front you could see her areolas and nipples thru it. Next a white blouse that tied just under her tits and buttons that looked like they were stretched to the limit. Next a blue and white pleated mini skirt that went to mid thigh, like a cheerleader's skirt. White knee high socks and white sneakers. She put her honey blonde hair in pigtails tied with cute little blue ribbons.

WOW! A reverse strip tease! She was so SMOKIN' HOT! I was ready to take her again right there. I just stood and stared at my angel admiring her beauty. She was DEFINITELY going to turn heads, and raise them, struttin' around in THAT outfit. MY GOD she was, and still is...YUMMY!!!

We got back to Shelby's house and Jackie and Kelly came running out to meet me. Jackie, my sweetheart, was looking good. She was filling out her 5' 6" frame. She was wearing a skirt similar to Shelby's, same type of top tied under her breasts, her hair was in a pony tail tied with a blue ribbon that matched Shelby's. Same knee-high socks and white sneakers. Jackie's tits were a little bigger too now and either it was the skirt or her ass was actually starting to fill out.

Then there was Kelly, my Lil' Bit, she was a mini Shelby. Kelly was now about 5'2" about 98lbs, all boobs and ass! She had on almost the same thing Shelby and Jackie were wearing. Only she had her pigtails tied with red ribbons and her pleated skirt was red and white. White shirt tied under her breasts, buttons looking like they were ready to pop! She also had white knee high stockings and white sneakers. I was kinda thinking the girls had a theme going here.

Irene, their mom, came out and gave me a big hug. She asked what we had planned and I told her we were going to visit my folks then there was a party in my honor. She warned me about drinking and driving and I told her I already made arrangements and to not expect the girls back tonight.

She admonished me to "Take good care of her girls!"

I replied, "I PROMISE. They'll be taken very well care of." If she only knew I thought. Maybe she did, I guess she figured as long as her girls were happy, that's all that counted.

I drove back to the hotel and then called a taxi.

We went to my folk's house and partied late into the night. The party started to break up so I called for a taxi and we four went back to the hotel. On the way back stopped at a liquor store for some champagne, beer and my favorite, Canadian Club. We continued our drinking and were all feeling pretty good. Then the fun started.

The girls brought a "Boom box" and started to dance VERY suggestively. They bumped and ground, felt each other up, kissed and fondled each other and me. All they lacked was a pole. Then they started stripping.

Lil' Bit (Kelly) started it by untying and unbuttoning her blouse. Her blouse was open exposing the sheer red bra she was wearing. Then she unhooked the bra and took the bra and blouse off at the same time flinging them across the room. Her tits were very nice and firm and a VERY nice ass and shapely legs.

Shelby and Jackie took the cue. Next thing you know all three girls were topless and dancing around pushing their tits into my face. We really could have used a pole right about now.

Next the skirts came off and the sneakers. Then Shelby and Jackie came up to me and started kissing and undressing me. First Shelby then Jackie. They started at my lips and worked their way down my neck, chest and to my cock. They took turns jerking, kissing and sucking my rigid member. The alcohol was keeping my cum in check but there was a lot of precum oozing out.

Kelly stopped the show. She got in between Shelby and Jackie and popped my cock into her hungry mouth. She took it in her small hand and licked at the head. She looked up and said, "I remember the last time I did this to you! I've gotten better and I've been practicing on carrots and cucumbers!!"

She licked, sucked, gagged, drooled and fondled my cock and balls. She kept pushing Shelby and Jackie away. She took it as deep as she could. She coughed and gagged at first, and then she found a technique that worked. I put my hands on her head and stopped her.

She looked up at me with those pretty green eyes and a I wanna fuck you look then said, "Don't you like what I'm doing?"

I said, "I sure do Lil' Bit, but you remember our DEAL?"

"Yes Johnny I sure do!" She replied.

I said, "Well?"

Kelly said, "Shelby, would you tell Johnny? Please? I want it SO BAD!"

Shelby walked up to me, took my face in her hands and gave me a long slow passionate kiss. Then whispered in my ear, "You can take Kelly if you want to. She wants you bad! It's all she's talked about since she found out you were coming home."

Hell I didn't have to be asked twice! I said, "Get ready girls! We have a cherry to pop! But we have a problem. If we do it now I'll come too fast."

Just then the girls removed whatever clothing they still had on, except for the stockings, and then tackled me down onto the bed. The three of them took turns sucking my dick. I said I was ready to cum and Jackie said, "WAIT! Come here girls."

They sat together on the bed then Jackie said, "Ok Johnny, Jack off and shoot it in our mouths!"

The three of them laid on the bed with their heads together and their mouths open. Shelby nodded and winked. I cupped my hand under Shelby's soaked pussy and put some juice on my hand. I did as I was asked and jerked myself off. I was on the brink and said, "Here it comes!"

I pointed my dick at Shelby's mouth first, then a squirt or to towards Jackie and the last to Kelly who grabbed my cock and pulled the tip to her mouth. Shelby and Jackie kissed and licked the cum off each others faces. When Kelly was done, Jackie and Shelby cleaned her face with their tongues. We recovered for a little bit and had some more drinks and danced a little as I tried to recover.

Then I said, "Shelby, You sure about this?"

She said, "Yeah, I couldn't think of a better man for the job."

I said, "Ok Lil'Bit, Show me what you got."

I laid on my back on the bed and Kelly went to work. She started by lying beside me and kissing me passionately, our tongues dancing and twirling in each others mouths, darting them in and out. I was working on her tits. Running my finger around her areola and squeezing and pinching her nipples. She squealed in delight each time I did that.

I took each tit in my mouth and kissed, suckled and nibbled. She was moaning and softly sighing. She kissed across my chest and down to my awaiting cock.

I maneuvered around into a 69 so I could lap up that fresh new pussy of hers. That pussy was bald! Smooth as a baby's ass! She was wet too, VERY wet! I could feel the heat on my tongue and she smelled sweet. She tasted slightly salty and tart. Actually the sensuous fragrance of our sex permeated the air of that hotel room.

Kelly whispered to me "I shaved my cunny just for you!"

I looked over to see Shelby and Jackie just going at each other in their own 69. I kept up my pace. Licking, sucking and nibbling her clit and then tongue fucking her hole. I was going from her navel, to her gash to her asshole and back. She moaned and groaned, tensed up for about half a minute, then relaxed breathing heavily on my dick. I tasted her juices as they flowed out of her steaming cunt. Her juices were sweet in my mouth. She was still just working my stiff rod.

It was time. I stopped Kelly and said, "Ok Lil' Bit, Ready to become a woman?"

She smiled big and said, "I sure am!"

I lightly smacked Shelby's ass and said "Babe, We're ready!"

Shelby was on one side of me and Jackie climbed over to the other. Kelly was straddled over me.

Shelby said, "I knew it would happen tonight that's why Kelly wore red. It was her turn to bleed. We wore blue because we've been popped. Oh Johnny, please, take her. You're the best."

Shelby tenderly kissed me, then she kissed Kelly, then Jackie kissed Kelly. Jackie and Shelby had their hands on my cock to help guide, more for ceremony than to help. Kelly rose up on her knees and straddled over my erection. She reached down to open her tender pussy lips. She said, "I'm Ready!" And lowered herself down.

Again I felt like the rodeo bull that was about to be rode and Kelly was the cowgirl going for those 8 seconds. She was so very tight as I slid in up to the hymen. I held her by the waist until her pussy adjusted around my cock. Then she rose up and settled back down again to the resistance.

I said, "Lil' Bit, are you sure about this? We can stop right now, before it goes too far."

She responded, "Oh Johnny, I'm soo very horny right now. Like an itch only you can get to. Please, don't stop now!"

I said. "Ok girls... On three!"

All four of us in unison. Down up, "ONE!" Down up, "TWO!" Down up, "THREE!"

Kelly took a very deep breath and let herself drop down on my rigid shaft. Like Shelby and Jackie before her, I had my eyes open looking into Kelly's green eyes. I felt her hot virgin pussy walls grip my cock like a vice as I held her in place. Her eyes went wide and I saw tears welling up. Jackie and Shelby clapped.

Kelly opened her mouth and let out short breaths almost like a bark going, "Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah!"

She had a death grip on the sheets and just held still. Her body was shaking. I could feel her pussy juices starting to flow. It was like she had a small orgasm with little waves of pussy juice enveloping my rigid cock. She placed her hands on my chest and took a couple of deep breaths and hung her head down for a moment. I soon realized I wasn't in control of this rodeo.

Kelly's cunt released its grip on my cock a little and she straightened up, leaned back with her back at about a 45 degree angle and placed her hands behind her, straddling my legs which caused my dick to go deeper by about a quarter inch, which made her gasp out loud. Kelly then started to gently rock back and forth. As my cocked took form inside her soaking wet pussy walls. Then she sat straight up and started going up and down on me. I watched those marvelous tits bounce up and down like two little bowls of Jell-O.

My god was that girl juicy! I could feel some go past the seal between my cock and her pussy. She was getting into it increasing her strokes and I was bucking up to meet her.

I said, "Shelby! Jackie! One of you Jill Kelly's clit!"

Hands appeared between us. I heard Kelly moan and sigh. Then with each thrust,

"AAhh, oohh! Uuhuh! OHMYGOD!"

I felt her orgasm wash over my cock. It was like a tidal wave and we kept going. My balls were roiling and I needed my release too.

To get Shelby and Jackie out of my way I said, "Quick girls move!"

I then wrapped my arms around Kelly and pulled her hard against me crushing her tits to my chest. I kissed her passionately and then I rolled us over so Kelly was on the bottom so I could assume my favorite position. I hooked my arms under her knees so I could open her wide as I held myself up with my arms, all those Army pushups paid off! Her legs formed a big M. Kelly moaned out loud and I kept driving it home!

Kelly was thrashing under me, rolling her head side to side gasping and moaning. Someone had their hand on Kelly's pussy Jilling her off as I slammed in and out. I could feel her orgasm building up.

She was crying out, "OH! OH! OHH!"

Her breathing heavier like she was running a sprint! She squeaked out, "I'M cu... I'm cu..."

Her breath is in short pants, she's trying to say something and she finally lets out, at the top of her lungs, "IM CUMMING! OHHH!"

With her body convulsing under me I could feel wave after wave of pussy juices cascading over my cock and leaking out between us when I let my own eruption go. I was still holding myself up and I pushed down hard against her cunt, like I was going to push her thru the bed and I came like a fire hose. I hadn't spewed that much cum in a long time!

It gushed and splashed against those virgin walls. I swear cum was going to come out her mouth, nose and ears! Her womb was overflowing with both our juices and a little blood.

After a few spurts I resumed pumping until there was nothing left and my shaft started to deflate. I rolled her back on top of me so I wouldn't smother the poor little girl. We were both sucking in air like crazy. Kelly fell limp against my chest smashing those beautiful tits into me.

We just held each other Shelby, Jackie, Kelly and me. We formed a group hug. All three girls had tears in their eyes.

Shelby said, "THAT was the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed! Johnny you were so wonderful!"

Jackie said, "That was so fucking hot! I came like, three times!"

Then Kelly feebly rolled off of me and said, "That was INCREDIBLE!! I've never had feelings run thru my body like that! I've Jilled myself off, and used Shelby's vibrating egg, but I NEVER, EVER came like THAT! Oh Johnny you made me feel so good I can't describe it! I love you so!"

"Well Lil' Bit." I said, "I sure did try my best. You seemed to know just what you wanted to do!"

"I DID!" Kelly exclaimed. "I've been dreaming of this moment with you since you left, and you were just wonderful! Better than ANY fantasy I had about doing it with you.

I love you SOOO much!"

"I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked.

She said, "It hurt a little, but the breathing helped. At least I wasn't a big baby like Jackie was!" Mockingly, "WAAAHH! Wah! Take it out it hurts so bad!"

Jackie said, "Well, it DID hurt bad when I did it. It didn't help that I dried right up for a while. Besides, how did YOU know?"

"I was watching the whole time. You're just like a little GIRL you big sissy!" Kelly retorted.

Jackie retorted, "Uh, like, I AM a girl you cunt!

I saw the pending cat fight and stepped in, "Ok girls," I said. "You're all built different and have different pain tolerances. Jackie, you were great don't let Lil' Bit kid you."

Jackie said, "Its ok. I WAS kind of a big baby."

Shelby crawled over too me and kissed me gently then more passionately. She said, "Thank you Johnny for being so very good to my sisters. I love you so very much."

I wasn't sure if I could function any more, but Shelby got me up again. How I don't know. I was surprised I performed as well as I did. I felt like such a stud satisfying these girls. Shelby and I made sweet slow love while Jackie and Kelly played with each other. We had a few more drinks and finally went to sleep.

What a DAY! What GREAT girls! And, for now, they were all mine. I loved them and each of them loved me in their own way. Life is good!

Stay tuned folks, there'll be more.

END

12