Shelbyville Tales: Study Date Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen then decided she had said enough and proceeded to kiss down Abby's neck to her breasts. Abby began to moan with pleasure. Jen licked the nipple on Abby's right breast for a minute and then kissed across to the one on Abby's left breast. Once she had treated both equally, Jen proceeded to back to the center of Abby's chest and then kiss down her stomach to her pussy. Abby could barely stand it and felt like she was going to explode. Jen quickly stuck her tongue into Abby's pussy and pumped it in an out a couple times. Just when Abby felt like she was about to explode, Jen pulled away and stood up.

Jen stood naked at the end of the bed for a minute to give Abby a chance to take her body in. Her fingers slowly danced over her own pussy as she looked Abby over. "I've been looking forward to this since you got into the car this evening." She said. Then she moved back over to the bed. She got up on it and straddled Abby's chest so that she was facing the foot of the bed.

And just like that, Jen dove forward and planted her face into Abby's pussy. This left Jen's ass and pussy in the air above Abby's head. Abby quickly gasped at the unexpected feeling of Jen's tongue. She quickly recovered and lifted her head to Jen's pussy. She began to lick Jen's slit from bottom to top. When she reached the top she pushed her tongue into Jen's slit and found her clit. She began to lick slowly around Jen's clit.

Jen let out a quick gasp and then a low moan. This caused Jen to blow on Abby's clit which drove Abby crazy. Abby tried desperately to concentrate on what she was doing to Jen, but found it harder and harder as she felt her own orgasm approaching. Within a couple minutes, Abby was close to cumming and wasn't sure if she could hold off any longer. She wasn't sure how close Jen was, so she began to push her tongue in and out of Jen's pussy and moved her thumb up to rub Jen's clit. This caused Jen to begin fucking Abby's tongue. Abby could tell that Jen was getting close too.

Finally after another minute, Abby began to explode into her orgasm. Jen continued to lick but Abby could tell that she was becoming distracted by her own exploding orgasm. They both began to buck as their orgasms took complete control of their bodies. Somehow they managed to continue to lick each other through their orgasms until they both began to wind down. Once they started to come down, Jen collapsed on top of Abby. After resting for a couple minutes, Jen got up on her hands and knees and turned around. Then she laid back down facing Abby.

"That was incredible," Abby said.

"Same here," said Jen, "I didn't expect it to be that incredible."

"I'm sure we will be doing that again," Abby said as her eyes began to drift shut.

"I'm sure we will too," Jen said. She moved closer to Abby and put her arm over Abby. The two girls cuddled together and quickly drifted off to sleep.

12