Shella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

"Just this outfit," said Shella. "Day clothes, I got. Sleep-clothes, not so much."

"Besides," Shella said as she untied the flag around her waist, "I just sleep in my pants." She proved her point by tossing aside the flag, popping the button on her shirt, then throwing that on top of the flag. Shella's large, smooth breasts were sure as hell not getting any smaller, from Marilyn's second look at them. Marilyn felt her face burn up, again.

"But, err, but what about this toga? It's not exactly sleep-wear!" Marilyn said.

"You could ditch it for tonight. Sleep in the nude. I've done it before, and others have done it before," said Shella. "I know I wouldn't mind seeing more of your smooth, creamy skin again."

"I think I will just wear it to bed, then."

Marilyn peeled back the covers on the bed, lay down in it, and tried to go to sleep. On the other side, Shella flopped down. It took Marilyn quite a while to finally drift off to sleep. She kept on looking at the orbs that proudly perched on Shella's chest, just imagining what it'd like to have them felt, or to feel them.

* * *

Marilyn awoke to the sound of grunts and sobs. The faint light given off by the rock-and-net chandeliers allowed her to see Shella on the other side of the bed. Shella twisted, her back arching into the air and hands trying to swipe away imaginary assailants. The gills on Shella's neck and ribs gasped open and close, trying desperately to draw in oxygen that wasn't needed.

"Shella! Shella, wake up!" Marilyn hissed, gently nudging Shella's shoulder.

"Gah!" Shella yelled as she sat upright.

"You were having some kind of nightmare," said Marilyn.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, those. They happen occasionally. Sometimes, I can remember them. They tend to be about this curse thing. They're pretty much the reason why I have a spare bed for people to use," Shella said.

"Is there anything you'd like to share with me about them?" asked Marilyn.

Shella just sat for a while before speaking. "...Imagine something horrible. Something truly disgusting. A kind of hideousness that can only be a cursed existence. Try feeling it forcing itself into your body, through whatever means it can. Try bleeding from its passage. The curse's implementation was far worse than that, and the nightmares are just snatches of it." said Shella. "You know, I killed a lot of people. Just random sailormen, a few pirates, a hell of a lot of soldiers. All for the sake of trying to get it out of my mind. Then, when I thought I'd gotten rid of it, I get transported here. A new place, somewhere to be something new. I let go of my inhibitions, and for once, it felt good. I felt good."

Marilyn couldn't say anything. There were no words to add to this.

"Yeah, I want to fuck you," said Shella. "I want to fuck you because, Marilyn, you are beutiful. You're stuck here, same as me. You need just a little bit of guidance. It'll be better if you just let go, and accept the world around you. I want to help you with that, because gods know I am not the weirdest thing you could ever fuck."

Well, at least your intentions are possibly pure, thought Marilyn. "I guess, well, sure. Fine. Let's do it, Shella."

Shella gently reached over and kissed Marilyn on the lips. She pulled Marilyn closer to her, getting a better fix on her mouth. Marilyn opened her lips, allowing Shella's tongue to dart inside, meet and greet Marilyn's own. Her long tongue was slightly rough, like a cat's. Shella fumbled at the clasp holding Marilyn's tunic on, undoing it and tossing it off the bed with a clatter. The tunic fluttered off of Marilyn's pale shoulders and unfolded off her breasts, exposing the pink nipples to the night air. Shella's lips tasted of sea salt, her saliva mixing with Marilyn's as they crossed tongues.

Shella rolled atop of Marilyn, straddling her and gently pushing on top of her. Shella broke off her kiss to travel downward. The sea-salt lips tickled down the neck, across the collar-bone, then in between Marilyn's modest breasts. She kissed the bases of Marilyn's breasts, sending up pleasant buzzes where they were touched.

Shella parted her lips, allowing her long pointed tongue to roll out. The tip ringed around the bottom of Marilyn's left breast, slowly working up towards the hardening nipple and trickling in little streams inside Marilyn. Shella's tongue just flicked the tip of Marilyn's nipple, causing her to squeak. It flicked again, before crossing over to the right breast and massaging across it, tracing rings leading up to the nipple, and flicking it.

"Tell you what," Shella said, sitting upright, "Let's get to my bath."

There was an ancient creaking, like an old mansion settling. Shella got out of bed, and helf out a hand for Marilyn to accept. Shella led Marilyn to the side where there was formerly a cluster of coral and reef growth. The gentle tugging on Marilyn's hand led her down weathered steps, until they entered into the bath cabin. Several of the corals were glowing blue in the dark, and the pool's water glowed blue, as if lit from below.

"There wasn't stairs there before, right?" asked Marilyn.

"This is my ship. I can control how it's structured." answered Shella.

Near the pool, Shella peeled off her pants, bronze flesh tantalizingly lit from the blue glow. Marilyn's toga just fell to the floor easily. Shella stepped into the stoney basin, giving Marilyn a hand for support. A blue underglow blazed across the bottom of Marilyn's and Shella's breasts and pelvis, the glow from the pool one of the few sources of light in the night.

Marilyn gently settled one of the ledges, pussy slightly open. The small patch of fuzz above it soon plastered to the skin with water's introduction. The water was warm, and physically felt clean and pure. Marilyn ducked quickly below the surface to wet her upper body, plastering her golden hair to her back. Her cunt felt puffy and hot, Shella's playing working its way in.

Shella leaned over Marilyn and whispered in her ear, "There's a reason why I prefer the water. I can exploit my talents here." She ducked under the surface, seaweed hair floating. Neck and rib slits opened and closed, working as naturally as breathing. Marilyn could see everything Shella was doing with the water's clarity.

Shella's hands guided Marilyn's thighs gently apart, fully exposing her pussy to Shella. Shella's long tongue drifted out, and she gently licked at an outer lip. Marilyn shivered with pleasure as Shella's tongue caressed up and down, tracing the folds and lines of Marilyn's womanhood. The dull pink tip traced the folds of the labia, lining the outskirts of pleasure.

Without warning, Shella pressed her lips to Marilyn's pussy, licking and slurping at the opening, her nose rubbing against a little fleshy button that shocked and numbed Marilyn, sending in waves senseless happiness. The tongue lashed around, licking and flicking at pink folds, sending sparks inside. The tongue's rough texture dragged on the skin, rubbing it like a precious gemstone.

Marilyn thought she could take no more. Just as she thought she was going to lose it and orgasm, Shella stopped and drew back. "Heyyy," complained Marilyn.

Shella emerged from the water partially, water dripping off her bronze breasts and seaweed-green hair clinging to her skin. "I stopped because I don't want this to stop. All too often, it's just one little orgasm, and then they're done. Besides, I want to try out some things."

The ship creaked, a great moaning that sounded like an entire forest suffering in the wind. Marilyn twisted around and gasped. She could see through the windows behind her. The sea was approaching higher and higher, eventually submerging the bath cabin, then going higher yet. They were sinking!

"It's faster traveling underwater. Besides, the way the moonlight pierces the waves is just magical," Shella said, drawing close to Marilyn, her groin next to Marilyn's buttocks. "Look out into the ocean for this next part, please."

Marilyn could barely begin to gaze out into the clear infinite water that faded into darkness before she felt Shella's second attempt. A hand circled her to gripe her right breast, while another one reached down into the soaking slit between Marilyn's thighs. She squeaked as the hand on her right breast began to methodically stroke the smooth flesh, then rubbed up and pinched the nipple with thumb and forefinger.

Between her legs, fingers found the clit, the fleshy button that had nearly driven Marilyn over the edge earlier. Two fingers slid side-by-side around the clit, rubbing it in a pincher fashion. They then withdrew, then the fingers touched the top, tingling it, then moved in circular patterns, swirling the little fleshy button. Whatever way it was rubbed, Marilyn could feel knots unwinding again, doors unlocking through the key of touch.

The fingers then shot downwards, and two curled inwards, piercing the lips and thrusting inside, causing Marilyn to peep in surprise. A palm crushed her little hard clit, and the hand rocked back and forth, bringing the fingers in deeper and then drawing them out. Marilyn could feel her mind go numb as an orgasm approached, her groin crying out in pleasure. With a moan, the dam broke; Marilyn's mind grew blank and a spurt of water splashed on to Shella's left palm. Marilyn's hips quivered, shaking, as her pussy clamped around Shella's fingers, and a long groan escaped from her lips.

As Marilyn's activity subsided, Shella withdrew her hands and Marilyn turned around. "I think that was the best thing I've ever felt!" Marilyn exclaimed with joy.

"Glad you think so," Shella whispered, so close to Marilyn's face. They tilted together, lips touching once again for a kiss. "I hope you want more."

"Please?" Marilyn asked, batting her eyelids.

"Heh. Glad to be of service," Shella said, before diving back in for another kiss. She floated back aways from Marilyn, lying on her back with pert nipples poking out of the water. "Hey, swim out on top of me, please?"

Marilyn smiled, the general idea forming in her mind, then splashed towards Shella. They embraced in the middle of the large bath; it was deeper than Marilyn had expected, and she was forced to tread water. Everytime she kicked with her right leg, though, it would graze Shella's pussy. Marilyn giggled as she felt a smooth, powerful thigh accidently touch between her legs.

Shella settled into floating on her back. With Mariyln hugging her, their heads were barely above water. Marilyn hooked her arms around Shella's waist and brought her right thigh in between Shella's legs; she could feel Shella doing the same.

With a gentle kiss, they began grinding against each other's thighs. Marilyn's pelvis pressed against Shella's thigh, crushing her clit and spreading her lips. Rocking back and forth, Marilyn watered her desires on the thigh of Shella's leg, and she could feel Shella doing likewise. Shella moaned into Marilyn's kiss, before breaking it and tilting her head to one side.

Marilyn kissed the side of Shella's cheek, then her jawbone. There was a faint aftertaste of fish, but it didn't bother Marilyn. Marilyn licked Shella's fin-like ear, then continued downwards, kissing and licking her neck. The gill slits were right next to Marilyn's lips. She could see then arch upwards in release, then flatten to the surface again. She gave one an experimental lick, and was rewarded with a giggle from Shella.

Marilyn's thigh pressed harder against Shella's pussy, feeling the slick lips and a tiny button grind themselves against Marilyn. In response, Shella's thigh tried even harder to flatten Marilyn's pussy, giving it greater traction.

Shella started sighing with each thrust of her pelvis against Marilyn, then groaning. Her thigh clenched, making Marilyn rub against Shella harder. Together, they built up the pleasure inside, rubbing leg muscle against womanly flower, scraping in an embrace in the water. Finally, Shella's moans became short, then she gave a long moan, arching her back and slamming her thigh into Marilyn's clit, simultaneously releasing her boundaries as well. Marilyn moaned with Shella, pussies twitching and orgasming.

After they rode the waves to silence, Marilyn and Shella kicked back to the ledges. "Will that do for tonight?" asked Shella.

Marilyn felt a happy glow come from her body. "Yeah, that'll do."

* * *

A week had passed since that first act, and it hadn't stopped from there. At various parts of the week, Shella would invite Marilyn to a bath, one most pleasurable, as she sunk the ship for faster and uninterrupted travel. Among these times, Shella brought in some more of her gifts; Marilyn had sucking barnacles placed on her nipples, ran herself aground on an ornate dildo-like thing, and tightly strapped a water-breathing medallion to herself so that Shella could do things to her underwater.

"Your passage on my ship is almost over, Marilyn," Shella said one day. "You've been on here for a week, and damned if it hasn't been a good one. But land is coming up, and I can't have anyone else as a permanent aboard the ship."

"Wait, what? What will I do?" asked Marilyn in a flurry of confusion.

"This world is easy to navigate, and people should be friendly; you'll easily survive. But before you go, I want to show you something." Shella took Marilyn's hand, and gently tugged her down to the Bath cabin.

"I don't think you have any more kinky tricks, Shella," said Marilyn.

"True, but there's more to this room than just a bath." With a wave of her hand and a cracking of wood, a door grew out of the wall opposite the window. It had no handles, but only had a stone-like plate where a lock or handle should be. Shella placed her hand over the plate, and gently pushed the door open to a darkened room.

When Shella and Marilyn stepped inside the room, glowing coral gently sprang to life, growing to the end of the hall-like room. Various underwater plants and growths grew to life as Shella passed them. On the floor, lining either side of a tattered red carpet, were four wooden chests, each no more than two feet long and two to a side. At the end of the red carpet, on a raised pedestal of coral and reef growth, stood a small chest with ornate gold inlay on it.

"This is my treasure room. After all, what is a pirate without her treasure?" said Shella. She opened up the closest chest; it was filled, nearly to the brim, with milky white pearls of different sizes and translucencies. "Every single one of these chests is filled with these pearls. It's a bit of a hobby of mine."

"What about the ones in that small chest up there?" asked Mariyn.

"That is for special pearls," Shella answered. She got up and walked to the box, Marilyn following her. Shella opened it, and inside were pearls that were the colors of the rainbow. Red pearls, green pearls, purple pearls, all of different sizes and opaqueness.

"How do you get these pearls?" asked Marilyn, gazing into an ocean's rainbow of smooth orbs.

Shella stood close to Marilyn, rubbing her shoulders. She slid the toga off of Marilyn's shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Shella placed a hand just below Marilyn's belly-button, and with a quick thrust, slid her hand inside Marilyn's body.

Marilyn gasped at the sensation, and was prevented from doubling over by Shella's hand. It felt like her flesh was wet italian noodles being thrust apart by a wedge. She could hear a sound, like two soaked pieces of flesh being rubbed together. There was no pain; Marilyn didn't think it pierced like an injury. Rather, it bypassed her flesh entirely while digging for something.

Marilyn could feel the wedge curl around an odd feeling below her stomach, something that she hadn't noticed before. The wedge withdrew itself from her body, and Shella brought a clenched fist level with Marilyn's eyes. Shella unfurled her fingers and there, in the middle of her palm, was a large, obsidian-black pearl.

Marilyn stood there shocked. Shella looked like she was going to say something relevant, but was interrupted by the black pearl with her mouth open. "Marilyn, I think I love you!" exclaimed Shella before throwing her arms around Marilyn and kissing her passionately.

"Mmmph! Hold it, hold it! That was in me?" asked Marilyn, interrupting Shella's kissing spree.

"Yeah. I dunno what it is, but the act of sex with another person, for me at least, creates these pearls. Most of them are white, some of them are fancy colors, but this is the first ever black pearl I've gotten from anybody!" squee'd Shella, gazing into the pearl.

"Let me guess, it's based on the sex." said Marilyn.

"Yup, though I think there might be some relation to whom I'm with. All men I've fucked have given me a white pearl, and it's always been inside me. I think the location of the pearl is based on the more submissive party. The colored pearls are from more fantastic encounters, mostly women. There's a big orange one in there I fished out of myself after fucking what looked to a combination of a centaur and a fish." said Shella.

"But this actually means hope isn't lost!" continued Shella.

"Hope lost for what?" Marilyn asked, feeling more and more out of the loop.

"This place may feel good, but it doesn't have any of the qualities or dangers of life to it. Actual life! Like one you came from! I've been collecting pearls in a kind of dull hope that I can pay my way out of this damned world and back into my own. I've been told by a guy with a bizarre thin bird head and a man-dress that I need a necklace of 10 Black Pearls as an exit fee to return to my own world. This is the first time I have ever gotten one!"

"Wow! Good for you!" said Marilyn, a grin creeping across her face. Shella's joy was downright infectious.

"I think it was because I let the pearl sit inside you for a long time. I could have just popped it out of you after every time we had sex. Gods know I did that with men. Having these things inside me just feels weird." said Shella.

"Where are you going to put it? Those other chests look a bit full. Either that, or you'd lose it inside them." said Marilyn.

Shella turned to the back wall. There was a collection of snapping and cracking noises as an elaborate display of coral grew up into a circular display, with 10 indentations forming around as a circle. She walked over to it, and gingerly placed the black pearl in one of the indentations. She stepped back to Marilyn and just gazed at it. "You know, I don't think I could ever get another one like that from you. Besides, it'd infuriate the ship, you staying onboard."

The ship groaned, then bumped up against something, jolting Shella and Marilyn, but not touching the pearls. "Ah, we've landed. It's time for you to get off, as much as it pains me. Oh, and don't forget your toga." said Shella.

Marilyn put her toga back on, then followed Shella above decks. The ship had docked at a massive stone pier jutting off into the water, with a gentle beach sloping up towards green fields of grass, the occasional light grey rock, and, in the distance, massive white collums of marble. A tired gangplank was leaning on to the pier from the side of the ship.

"Now I wish I had shoes," commented Marilyn idly.

"There's a pair of sandals at the end of the pier, Marilyn," said Shella, looking out towards the shore.

"Is this really the last time I'll sea you? What are the chances we'll ever meet again?" asked Marilyn, looking at Shella, who in turn was gazing at the shore.

"Slim. Very slim. I've never met the same person twice, and if we do meet again, well, I can't conceive of a situation where that would happen," said Shella.

"Well, goodbye, Shella. I know I'll miss you," said Marilyn, stepping onto the gangplank and then onto the pier.

"Goodbye, Marilyn. Thanks for all the memories," Shella said back, her elbow propping her head up against the railing. The gangplank crumbled away, and the ship backed away from the stone pier. Marilyn walked towards the end of the pier, and turned around when she got halfway to the sandals. The top of the mast of the old wooden ship was sinking into the water far away from the dock, never to be seen by her again.

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers
12