Shelly at the Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon looked at her in surprise and said, "Need me to dare you?" Shelly shook her head. Sharon was just as wet as Shelly, but wasn't showing because of the dress. "Ok. You go ahead. I'll bring your stuff." Shelly nodded and walked calmly, maybe a little fast, across the dining room and into the women's room. She headed straight for the sink counter and leaned her ass on it while spreading her feet. Her hands fell to her crotch and started playing with her burning pussy. She was thinking that maybe one person saw her as she crossed the room, but wasn't sure.

Sharon came in quickly, grinning, her dress was still unbuttoned. "One of the workers - the girl cashier - saw you. I told her we would leave quickly, so you need to get dressed. I'm sorry that you can't finish what you've started, but we could go back to see another movie and you could do that there."

Shelly groaned, both from her arousal and her frustration, and slowly pulled her hands away. Sharon handed over her shorts and shirt. Shelly quickly pulled the shirt over one shoulder and stepped into the shorts, all the while Shelly's tits were bouncing around. Shelly closed her shorts and pulled her shirt on all the way, buttoning only the one button in the middle of the shirt. Sharon closed her dress up more and they headed out into the dining room.

"Can I speak with you two for a moment?" asked the tall cashier girl, who was standing on the guest's side of the counter. They stopped, standing nervously, and nodded. "Follow me," she said and moved to a nearby table. She sat and they sat, too. "I don't have a problem with what you did, and I'm not going to turn you in." With that statement they both relaxed. Shelly had figured that she was about to be arrested and Sharon was worried that she had just ruined her new friend's life. "I just wanted you to know that you may not want to do that again in any restaurant. There are undercover authorities that sometimes work in any restaurant, only management knows who they are, and they will cause you lots of problems." This alarmed Shelly and Sharon a little. "I love getting naked in places that aren't normal places to get naked, even though I've only started doing that because I turned eighteen about two months ago," grinned the cashier girl. They looked at her nametag and saw that her name was Samantha. She saw where they looked and said, "Please call me Sam. I wore this nametag because I couldn't find the one that says Sam."

"Hi, Sam, I'm Sharon and this is my new friend Shelly," smiled Sharon. "We're thinking of catching a movie. There we'll get naked and masturbate. Would you like to join us?"

"I think I want to go home," said Shelly.

This shocked Sharon, who said, "Why?"

"My heart is still pounding from all this and I don't think I could go to the movies again. Maybe another day for the movie. Would you like to come to my place? We can masturbate there." A small part of Shelly was surprised that she even suggested

"I'm off in about ten minutes," said Sam. "I live with my parents, but they are out of town right now, and we have a pool. I was planning on heading home and skinny dipping before working on my all over tan." She grinned and plucked at her collar. "I would like to invite both of you over to join me."

This surprised both Sharon and Shelly. They both squirmed in their seats as they thought about what Sam said. The customers looked at each other and upon seeing the same look in each other's face, nodded to Sam. Sam smiled and said that she would be right back. The tall girl stood up and headed into the back.

It seemed to the two that Sam was gone for less than a minute, but in reality she was gone for five minutes. Sam had to count out her register, which she did in record time, before clocking out. When she came back to the guest's side of the restaurant she stopped right outside the employee's door. She grinned at her customers, who had stood up and started moving toward the door. She waved to them to stop, and when they did she grabbed the hem of her uniform shirt and pulled it over her head. She was wearing nothing underneath, so Sharon and Shelly were treated to a view of her small C cup tits. Sam stuffed her shirt in her bag and dropped it. Still standing near the employee entrance, which wasn't all that far from the restrooms, Sam kicked off her shoes and placed her bare feet on the floor as she undid the belt and pants. With another grin she dropped her pants and stepped out of them, making her nude. She wore a small triangle of hair over her glistening pussy. Sam then bent over and grabbed all her stuff, starting with her pants that she stuffed into her bag, and slowly walked into the women's room carrying her bag and shoes away from her body, not covering anything.

While the two watched, Sharon and Shelly had opened their own clothes. Shelly had unbuttoned her shirt and pushed it back away from her B cup chest and opened her shorts. All she had to do was push and she would have been almost as naked as Sam was. Sharon had actually opened all the buttons on her dress and pulled it away from her front. After Sam disappeared, they looked at each other, grinned and quickly took off their clothes, leaving their shoes on their feet, and hurried to the women's room, carrying their stuff the same way Sam did.

In the restroom they found Sam in the same place Shelly was in earlier doing the same thing. Shelly and Sharon dropped their stuff with Sam's near the door and joined her in leaning on the sink counter. The three of them played with their pussies for a minute. That's about the time Sharon's phone rang. This startled all three. Sharon rushed to her phone to find that the person calling was a telemarketer and she hung up almost as soon as she answered the phone. The phone ringing caused Sam to giggle and grab her stuff. This was a kind of signal to the others and all three dressed, still sexually frustrated. Sam pulled a simple summer dress out of her bag and on before pulling sandals out and on.

"I have a car at the theater," said Sharon. "Where are we going?"

"I have my car right outside here," said Sam. "I could take you both to my house and do what I said earlier."

"I walked to the movies," said Shelly. "I don't live that far away."

"Still the question is out there, where are we going?" asked Sharon with a smile.

"Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind catching some rays," answered Shelly with a smile. "Let's take Sam's car and go to her house." This caused Sam to smile. Sharon made a show of thinking it over before nodding her assent to the idea.

Sam led them out and to her golden Honda Civic. She unlocked the doors and quickly got in. Sharon got in the back seat behind Sam, while Shelly rode shotgun. Sam started driving to her house.

"So, Sam, what was it that made you decide to strip in the restaurant?" asked Shelly, timidly still trying to come to grips with everything that has happened to and around her.

"I couldn't get the idea of what you two did out of my head, even if only one of you got naked in there. I needed to feel that same thrill. I'm also thinking that I have been working there too long," answered Sam with a grin. "Sure, I've only worked there for about a month, but I know it's not where I like to be. Maybe I can get a job at the movie theater where you two met."

"I'll put in a good word for you," said Sharon. "I have a lot of pull there, even though I only work there part time. My mom is the building manager. I've been offered a full time managerial job there, but I just don't think I want that much responsibility."

"Why not?" asked Shelly.

"I like having a flexible day. I become a manager and I have to work forty hours a week. I never want for anything. I live with one of my best friends and she doesn't ask for much in the way of rent and other things."

"That's cool," said Sam. "Please do help me get into working at the theater." They pulled up in front of her house. Sam led them into the house. She grabbed towels, suntan lotion and offered drinks to her guests. They each took a soda and striped out of their clothes, with Shelly being the first to get naked.

They helped cover each other in the lotion, being careful not to sexually excite each other. Shelly even made a point of not touching either of her new friends on any of their 'private' areas, meaning she only touched them outside the areas that a bikini would cover except on the women's backs. She wasn't totally ready to go beyond touching herself. That didn't mean she was going to run away from having fun with her new friends.

After they were all covered the three of them headed out the back door to the pool. For the next few hours they swam, masturbated and tanned. At one point Shelly figured out what was happening when Sharon and Sam went into the house for a while, but didn't get angry. In fact she got a little curious.

After the sun went down, Sam drove them back to the theater. There the three parted ways, not before exchanging contact information. Shelly went home where she striped and crawled into bed. Sharon and Sam went into the building and got Sam a job.

The three agreed to go to a movie at another time to have more fun.

12