Izzy Nude at the Movie Theater

Story Info
Izzy finds herself stuck nude at the movie theater.
2.2k words
4.04
36.6k
70

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovenude
Lovenude
102 Followers

The movie might not be rated R, but what she was about to pull off certainly would be! To start off, let's just say that Izzy was no stranger to exhibitionism, or public nudity. Now, never really to the point where she wanted to or was trying to be seen or caught - but she enjoyed immensely the thrill of stripping naked in public places in secret. Just the thought that she could be caught was enough of a turn on - though really her goal was to remain unseen.

Her interest in public nudity had started somewhere her senior year in high school, not long after her 18th birthday. She lived in a rural town in a quiet river valley, and there was a secluded park near her house. She liked to bike ride there in her free time just to meander and ride about. One day she had stopped on the far edge of the park and sat inside one of the little baseball dugouts. (There were a handful of baseball fields scattered throughout the park, tennis courts, and a paved walking path that circled about.)

Anyway, she was just sitting there quietly looking out over the park and noticed that there was no one in sight. It was a nice day, but the park was all hers. Then a thought just popped in her head seemingly out of nowhere: "No one would notice if I took off my shorts." So... with a little muster of courage, she did! Sitting now on the bench wearing her shirt, sneakers, and only panties for a bottom! Then Izzy thought to herself: "Could I leave the dugout shelter and walk to home plate with no shorts?" Her shirt only came down mid belly, so her panties would be on full display out in the open. In the end the excitement won out and she had no choice but to accept her own dare. She walked to the end of the dugout, stepped into the sun, rounded the fence opening that led out onto the field, and headed straight for home plate! Izzy turned to face the bleachers and imagined them full of onlookers, all admiring this new player and her pink and white striped cotton panties. She could feel the arousal start to take effect over her body and pussy.

Before too long she dashed back to the safety and cover of the dugout. Though, she did not put her shorts back on. She was emboldened by the experience and decided at that moment to begin a little game. Just how far would she go? Would she make it to any of the other bases? Would she score a home run? Ah but that is a story for another time! Tonight, it is years later, and Izzy is in an empty movie theater, and she has a plan.

Izzy was now early 30's, and in good shape. She liked her body. Her boobs were not huge - but honestly she was grateful for that. They were a good handful size and had a decent wiggle bounce when freed. Her dark brown hair was about shoulder length and she liked to keep it in a ponytail. As for "down below" she loved to keep her pussy shaved smooth. There was something about the look of a bare pussy - not to mention the sensory exposure to the air and any contact was heightened.

She dressed simple for her outing to the theater. Jean shorts, (easier to take off.) t-shirt, panties, (skipped a bra for tonight - would only be coming off anyway.) a zipper hoodie, and her sneakers & socks. Now, most people she knew would be apt to sneak in their own candy for during the show. Izzy though, had a different treat in mind, and had snuck in her Lush Bullet vibrator. She had chosen an off night during the week, and a less popular movie that had already been out for some time, and the last showing of the night. The odds that anyone else would be here in this showing were very slim - and that's what Izzy wanted!

The lights dimmed and the trailers started and Izzy saw that she was in luck - no one else had come into the movie - it was just her! Still, it was best to wait till the trailers were over and the movie was a little into itself before she started her game. She had sat in the far side, and towards the back, but not all the way to the last row. Not yet.

The game tonight was this. As long as she was the only person in the theater, Izzy would strip off a piece of clothing, set it on the seat next to her, leave it there and move one row back. Then... repeat. The idea being that before long, she would end up naked (except for her sneakers) in the last row, with no quick access to her clothing. Her victory celebration then would be to insert her vibrator and let herself build to orgasm and cum while sitting nude in the theater!

It was time at last. Izzy's heart started to pound at the pending excitement. The movie was about ten minutes in and there was no sign of anyone else. Perfect! Not even an usher had poked his head in - not surprising though, since on nights like this they had minimal staff and anyone on was likely busy with the concession and kitchen and lobby areas. One last loo around and off came the hoodie. She folded it and laid it down in the seat next to her. Izzy then stood up, and walked to the next row back. Still publicly acceptable, she sat down for a moment to collect herself. No need to rush here. But after a short time, her hands found the button to her shorts and 'pop' that was now undone. Slowly she unzipped the shorts an wiggled out of them and let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, then allowed her legs to spread open a little. She was wearing a pair of pale yellow cotton panties with a red trim. Her t-shirt ended basically right at the waistband of her panties so again, there would be no disguising the fact that she was in her underwear. Her heart started to beat a little quicker and more noticeably. She could feel the excitement start to heat up in her pussy as well. It was getting warmer, and wetter, and was beginning to pull at the thought of furthering her adventure.

Izzy stood up, and again walked out, up and around to the next row back. She sat down, took a few breaths - as this was about to get more real. She grabbed a hold of her shirt and heaved it up and over her head. Her breasts gave a subtle bounce as the shirt pulled up past them and they fell free from the fabric. Quickly folded and set on the seat next to her. Izzy sat there for a while now in her second favorite outfit; sneakers and panties. (Most favorite being naked with sneakers.) She took a moment to sit there and imagine that there were people in the auditorium with her - and that she was just naturally there wearing only her panties. She moved her hands over her body, traced her breasts, circled and pinched at her nipples - which were solid erect at the amount she was turned on. She moved her hands down then and started to play with the elastic waist of her panties. Stretching and pulling. She hoisted them up so the cloth would pull tight against her pussy and even start to crease into her slit. She let go and let the elastic snap back against her waist. Then she took her fingers and started to trace along the edges of her panties that hugged her mound and pussy. She hooked her fingers under so she could graze against the wet smoothness and tease her lips. Brushing ever so slightly against her clit - but enough to send a zing pulsing through the far reaches her body. She was wet. She was horny. Her pussy was now crying out for further attention.

Again, Izzy stood up, and moved carefully to the next row back. She made a point to walk slow and sensually - giving a sexual performance for the imagined fellow moviegoers. This time, before she sat down, she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slid them down to the floor. She stepped out of them, now standing completely naked in the theater! She positioned her feet apart to open her pussy to an unobscured view her hand found its way down between her legs and she began to pet her soaked lips. Enough to build a sensation but not yet fully working to orgasm. There was one more row to go for that.

Before moving back, Izzy took the vibrator and started to work it inside her. She loved this vibrator since it would stay in place once inside and she was free to move hands free while this thing buzzed and worked its magic. It added a whole new layer to her adventures. Once in she turned it on and instantly jumped at the start of the vibrations. A few clicks to get to the pulsation pattern she desired, then it was time to move a row back.

She was now walking freely nude, in the movie theater, with a vibrator pulsing waves of pleasure into her pussy. Now in the very last row of the auditorium, she sat down, legs spread, and grabbed her breasts as she began to grind her crotch against the seat cushion. Again she was imagining being in a crowded setting with her naked and working her way to an incredible orgasm. As she massaged her boobs and pulled and twisted her nipples she could feel the orgasm coming on hard. Building, building, building... the vibrations were sending sensations all through her body. She could feel the tingles start to curl up her neck. It was so close.. She bit her lower lip as the feeling swelled stronger and stronger until there it was!! Like the initial drop at the top of a roller coaster it overtook her - She was cumming!! Oh god oh god!! She rode the seat harder and faster - pressing the vibrator more firmly against her inside. Oh god!! It was one of the strongest - and longest orgasms she had ever remembered having!!

After she was fully satisfied she slipped the vibrator out and turned it off. Though she still sat there naked in the chair. Aftershocks still waving through her body, each one a little less and less as she started to come back down. "Holy shit!! Well I'll have to play this game again very soon!" She thought. But she wasn't ready for tonight to be over. The movie was getting close to the end, but there should still be time for her to enjoy the empty theater. She looked down to the front and thought it would be fun to walk around naked for a while still. She stood up and began making her way down to the front of the theater. She sat down a few rows from the front and just started to take in the screen. It was huge up this close. She closed her eyes and relaxed a little, tracing her fingers over her body and enjoying the feel of the touch and self caress. But she had let time escape her! All of a sudden the movie was over, the credits had started and the big bright house lights were turned on! The door to the hall had opened and she heard someone coming into the auditorium!

Izzy ducked down quick! It was the usher. A guy about her age she though - from what she had caught quickly before she ducked. She did not think he saw her, and rather, he just started to walk up the steps presumably looking for trash and spilled popcorn. Then Izzy's fear sunk in as she heard him utter an audible "what the fuck??" He had found her hoodie, and right behind that, her shorts. And you guessed it, before long he had her whole outfit! She could tell he was puzzled, though she was hesitant to show herself in her naked state. Izzy heard him mutter something about "stupid kids" as he made his way back down to the middle landing. He had a cart with him for his broom, garbage can and cleaning supplies. He piled the clothes on the cart, and wheeled them out, turned the lights back to normal and he was gone. With her clothes!!

Now Izzy was realizing it probably would have been a good idea to at least call out to the guy to leave her clothes. Sure there would have been questions, sure she might have been in trouble, sure some stranger might have actually seen her naked... but at least she would have clothes. Now here she was, really naked at the movies, and stuck! Her car keys were in her shorts, as well as her phone. And even on top of all that - and even after such a monumental orgasm as she just recently experienced - she found herself getting turned on at the thought of her situation.

Okay. So what is the plan now??

Lovenude
Lovenude
102 Followers