Shelly Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SMACK KKK, FUCKING WHORE WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

"I'm soooo sorry Mistress Shelly I couldn't help it your Mummy's a slutty nymphomaniac Whore."

Shelly continued to slap her white butt occasionally tugging at her Mother's dark brown distended nipples until she climaxed in a shuddering mess.

"It's okay Whore, your Mistress will punish you later for that slutty indiscretion."

(She did to that's another story though. XXX)

Sarah stepped out of the bath grabbed a towel and quickly dried herself, walking into her bedroom Sarah found her Daughter waiting. As usual Shelly had laid out the clothing her Mother would wear for the night. A matching set of lingerie consisting of a G-string, bra & four inch wide suspender belt. They were made from stretchy black latex trimmed in red lace the ½ cup bra and G-string both had panels of see-thru nylon so Sarah's gold nipples rings still glinted in the light. When Sarah put them on the Latex made them hug every curve, they looked as if they'd been spray painted on. Sitting on the bed Sahara quickly slid the stockings up her legs until reaching her thighs where she clipped them onto the hanging suspender clasps. Picking up the stretch jeans Shelly had laid out Sarah stepped into them then stood up & buttoned them. Looking down Sarah was puzzled when she couldn't see a shirt on the bed, there was a sweat top to go over one but no shirt. Sarah looked up at Shelly & asked.

"Mistress there's no shirt"

Shelly cut her Mother off in mid sentence.

"Yes Cockslut Whore that's right there's no shirt because I want those big tits of yours to be ready for me to access whenever I want & a shirt will only get in the way."

Sarah loved going out scantily dressed her favorite would have to be wearing nearly no underwear just a ½ cup bra & suspenders with stockings. She pulled the sweat top over her head & turned to the mirror to check her make up. Shelly sat in the chair beside her Mother watching she was dressed in a sexy pair of white stay-up stockings that have bows at the back on the top of the thigh unusually for her she was wearing a skirt if you could call it that all up it couldn't be more than four inches wide every time she moves you can see her white buns framed by the leather G-string. Around her waist is a bustier slash corset that slimed her waist down to an amazing 28 inches & pushed her massive boobs up giving her move cleavage, still the straps were straining under their considerable load.

12