Shel's First Full Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am trembling! A rush of sexual anticipation just like my first fuck and the added stimulus of my husband being there watching me take a strange cock. I sink two inches down onto the cock.

I hear my husband saying "Oh Fuck I'm coming." The sight of the penis parting my lips and penetrating me combined with having his cock inside Paula's mouth must have tipped him over the edge. A nice mouthful for Paula to swallow!

Suddenly an orgasm rushes over me! "AAGAGGAGaaaaaaaaa, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

My fanny is clamping and having spasms, what a feeling! I start taking it deeper, Bes starts pushing back up at me and then we get a rhythm going, He is holding my tits in his hands, both supporting me and playing with my nipples.

I carry on riding Bes for ten more minutes, looking behind me I see John is playing with Paula, he must be anticipating shagging her before long. Well, that's fine by me.

Bes pulls me down over his chest and whispers in my ear, "Shel, would you let Shakir put it up you? I know he is entranced by you. I can think of no one better to take his virginity, please say yes!"

I glance at Shakir and can see a pleading in his eyes. Moving back down to Bes I whisper in his ear. "Tell him to strip off, but also he must be respectful and gentle with me."

"John, I want you to give Shakir a condom and make sure it goes on correctly."

I hear Bes giving instructions to Shakir.

"Are you sure about this Shel?" John asks me.

"Yes, do it now!"

Within a minute, Shakir is naked and sheathed, his penis is slim, but at least two inches longer than Bes or John's cocks. I lift off Bes's cock and get myself into the doggy position directly over Bes.

"Paula, will you guide it in please, make sure it goes in slowly, I have to get used to his length."

"I was hoping to be the one to get this," she mutters as she grasped the cock.

"Don't worry pet, I bet he is a quick repeater! OOOOhhhhh, yes that feels good."

Then another orgasm rolls over me and his cock is only half way in! Shooting stars behind my eyes, pleasure impulses radiating out from my fanny to every part of my body. Evidence so far indicates that every time I have a new cock entering me I come straight away, interesting!

"Fuck me that's deep, OOOhhhhhh!" I can feel his cock end press hard up at the bottom of my vagina, no more room in there and I am feeling parts being touched that have never known a cock before.

Paula is now tickling my clit and combined with the really deep penetration keeps my orgasm going and going, I feel myself gushing!

Another few deep thrusts from Shakir then he pulls me tight onto his stomach and I feel his cock end expanding and strong pulses along the length of his cock. He's coming! I didn't think he would last long for his first time.

A string of words which I can't understand escape his lips. Wildly he thrusts in and out of me, then with a deep sigh starts rubbing his hands up and down my sides. Bes and Shakir exchange a couple of sentences and slowly his now deflating cock withdraws from me.

"Wow that was intense! Did I make you happy Shakir? I know I made you a man."

In response I get a hug and a kiss from him.

"Get back on my cock Shel, after all that I need to come soon," instructs Bes.

It only takes a second to lower myself a bit and re-insert his cock. I settle down on it then swivel my hips as he pushes up and down into me. It's very nice, but I don't think I will come again, I just want to feel and see Bes have his pleasure.

Looking around while still sitting on top of Bes, I see Paula is on her knees on the bed and sucking the cock which had so recently been pounding deep into my cunt. I bet she will soon have it hard and then be giving it a second taste of British fanny!

John is sitting watching me, his cock is again rock hard.

"Go on John, get a condom on and mount her, she can take it and suck Shakir at the same time. Give her a good ride, you both deserve it!"

Paula wiggles her bum in invitation then putting her hand between her legs, opens her fanny lips with her fingers. Even John could not miss such a blatant invitation and covering his cock with a condom, he shuffles up behind her and fully inserts himself into her.

Two voices simultaneously chime out "OOOOOhhhhhhh, aaaaarrgg."

One coming from a man entering a woman he has wanted to fuck for a long time and the other coming from a woman who has desired that cock for equally as long.

It must have been the sound and sight of their coupling, but Bes grabs my hips and pulls me hard down onto him. For the second time in half an hour I feel a cock-end expand and pulse inside of me while a condom gets filled with spunk!

More unknown words are uttered, then he tenderly pulls me down on him and whispers into my ear, "Thank you for a wonderful night, you are the most sexual woman I have ever been with! And again thank you for taking care of Shakir."

After a minute I feel Bes shrinking in me so I dismount from him, letting him remove and dispose of the condom into the bin.

Shuffling over to John who is still thrusting into Paula hard and deep, I reach under him and lightly take hold of his freely swinging balls. I know he loves that.

"Go on John, shag her as hard as you can, give her the fucking ride of her life, how does her cunt feel? Is it as tight as mine? Will that condom be strong enough to hold all of that spunk when you come in her, or will it burst and coat her cunt with your spunk?" Dirty talk by either of us when we are shagging is certain to raise our arousal, I think John will be coming quite soon!

Smacking Paula's bum, I start talking dirty to her, "And you, are you enjoying my husband's cock filling you up? Come on squeeze him with your fanny, suck the juice out of him. Are you going to mount a twenty year old cock as soon as John has pulled out of you? Does it taste nice? Don't forget I had it first, but I bet you'll have it for longer."

John is panting now, gripping Paula's tits from behind, I know the signs.

"Come on, come on John, come for me, fill her cunt, make her squirt!"

John shouts, "I'm coming, coming, coming, OOOOaaaaggggg!"

That's my signal to squeeze his balls a bit harder, I know it adds to his pleasure and spunky output!

Paula is one second behind him and gives a deep, deep groan as she orgasms. Splashes of liquid shoot out of her fanny, a good squirt for sure!

Finding another condom in the pocket of John's discarded jeans I pass it to Shakir, "Put this on."

As John pulls out of Paula I lie her down on the bed on her back and take hold of one of her legs, John gets hold of the other leg and we lift them up and back so her wide open fanny is directly facing Shakir.

"Get it in her, Shakir!" I say pointing at her fanny.

"No, let me rest, I don't want another cock just yet!"

Shakir is on her like a flash, like a dog finding a bitch in heat, immediately she is being taken in the missionary position.

"No, no, no, I can't take any more, he's too big."

"Yes you can, you know you want him and if I can get it all in my small fanny then it will easily go up you."

"I'll scream if you don't get him out of me."

Luckily I know very well that she is just joking, the only screaming she will be doing is when her orgasm hits.

Bes leans into me and asks if she is OK. I quietly reply that she is loving it and for him to tell Shakir that he is to continue shagging her as hard as he can no matter what she says. Bes fires off a few words to his cousin who only nods and then redoubles his efforts on Paula.

"Is this what turns you on? Forcing yourself onto a woman who is old enough to be your mother?" Hisses Paula, looking directly into the eyes of the man who has mounted her.

"Do you need your friends holding me down while you satisfy yourself in me?"

Then her eyes close and she starts thrashing around. I notice that her voice, although in a harsh tone is not loud enough to reach anyone outside the room.

"You bastard, don't you dare pump my cunt full of your dirty spunk!" Another hissed insult from Paula.

Oh really? She saw he had a condom on when he entered her.

"Don't think I am getting any fun out of feeling your huge prick in my cunt. I've had bigger men than you and they didn't have to force me."

Shakir of course is lost in the passion of having his second woman and most of her words mean nothing to him. All he is feeling is a woman bucking under him and the sensations of her fanny on his cock as he ploughs relentlessly in and out of it.

Paula reaches up and tries to push Shakir up by his shoulders.

"I'll get you out of it, you evil bastard, take that filthy cock out of me." Paula mutters under her breath.

Her thrashing around is become more frenzied now, her legs becoming more difficult to hold. Looking at John I motion to wrap her legs over Shakir's back, which we do.

Immediately Paula starts raising her hips to meet his thrusts, her tits wobbling madly on her chest.

Shakir is panting now, even his young stamina seems to be draining away, but I think he is close to shooting his spunk as his face is contorting and his thrusts are becoming shorter and quicker.

"You think it's good to shoot your hot young spunk inside a married woman do you? I saw you riding my friend, you wanted to fill her cunt but you came too quick. Hah. You want to fill mine as well you bastard don't you? Go on then I dare you, just try it, see what happens then!"

Spurred on by Paula's words, which probably went way over his head, Shakir lets out a howl of triumph and begins to jerk wildly into Paula. I reach over and take hold of his scrotum, squeezing softly each time I feel his balls contract to pump his stuff into her.

Paula throws her arms around his neck and holds on, she is obviously starting her own orgasm as her whole body is convulsing and a low growling sound is coming from her mouth.

"OOOOHhhhhhhhhFuckFUCKooohhhhhh." With a scream and a shudder Paula lets go and falls back onto the bed panting heavily. "It's twitching, my whole fanny is twitching and shuddering inside, I have never felt that before."

With his cock still nearly hard Shakir withdraws, letting us see Paula's fanny, gaping wide open and her lips a deep red colour.

I cuddle up to Paula, both of us still naked, "So how was that for you, pet?" I ask her, giving small kisses and hugs.

"It was fucking amazing Shel! After John had finished in me and you both held my legs up I suddenly realised that as the lad that was going to shag me had limited English I could indulge my rape fantasy! Was I convincing?"

"I guessed what you were doing and as I was calm it reassured the rest, I think Shakir was spurred on a bit with the way you were talking to him. But he will remember this evening for the rest of his days, that's for sure!"

"I wasn't sure if I should pretend that I was trying to physically fight him off, but to be honest his cock was providing such pleasure deep inside that I didn't want to risk him stopping. Honestly my fanny is still quivering inside."

"Hey Bes, can you explain to Shakir that Paula was just play-acting and in future he has to be very careful that any woman he is with really wants to shag!" I need to make sure Shakir understands the difference between a fantasy and forcing himself on a woman.

After all of that we all get dressed and go to find some drinks, then go back to the front room.

Bes sits down on the empty sofa and I sit on his lap, still only in a skirt and hold-ups. He gently plays with my tits, but I won't be having any more sex tonight, I am worn out.

Paula is sitting on Shakir's lap, in only her short tartan kilt, with her hand inside his shirt rubbing his chest, while he fondles those twin beauties on her chest. Not sure if she will be up for more tonight either.

I see John across the room talking to Gary, Paula's husband. By his hand gestures he is clearly explaining everything that happened in the bedroom, Gary looks bemused and amused both at the same time.

"Hey, I bet no one here knows the meaning of our names," says Bes.

"Go on then, tell," replies Paula.

"Well, Shakir, his name means grateful.

"He certainly was that when he was up me," I laugh.

"And Bes, my name means brings joy.

"Fucking Hell, you sure did to me! And indirectly you did to John as well, because if you hadn't seduced me, then John would not have got up Paula. Come to think of it, you also gave pleasure to Paula because John shagged her. Hah, one cock, three people satisfied, well done mate!"

Just then John comes over and suggests that we have to be going home, so getting up I find my bra and top.

"Do you want your knickers back Shel?" Asks Bes.

"No, I want Shakir to keep them as a souvenir, a reminder of me."

I lean over and give Bes a long kiss then do the same to Shakir and finally Paula. Then John and I head for home, reliving the events verbally in the car and physically in our bed.


12