Shelter in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

“Oh god, Andy.” She grabbed the dark head of hair grinding it into her. “Fuck yes… Yesss.” Morgan cried out her release, then went limp.

Andy lapped at the creamy essence and groaned at the sweetness of it. Morgan tensed once again and rolled her hips back and forth as a second orgasm ripped out of her. Andy then climbed up her body but was pushed onto her back as a hungry mouth captured hers.

“May I make love to you?” Morgan asked softly and sweetly.

The dark woman nodded her approval. Her nipples were then pulled and twisted causing her to cry out. She didn’t realize this little spitfire could be a hellcat in the bedroom, and she really liked it. Her clit was licked and sucked like a hungry kitten wanting her mother’s milk. A couple of fingers slammed into her causing her hips to jerk off the bed. It wasn’t long before Andy’s orgasm crashed over her.

“Ohhhh aaahhh…. God… M-o-r-g-a-n!!!” She fell back down onto the mattress panting.

Crawling up the long body, she wrapped arms and legs around her lover and buried her face in the crook of her neck. She kissed the pulse point as she felt Andy’s arms around her.

They lay there silently; each wondering what the other was thinking but not wanting to break the ethereal moment of their lovemaking. Little did they know, they were both thinking of the same thing.

Finally Morgan decided to be courageous. She got up and pulled out of her nightstand drawer a black and white marbled silicon dildo with a black leather harness, lube and condoms. She placed them next to Andy’s shoulder, and then laid her head back on the woman’s chest.

Andy looked at the items and smiled. “Are you planning on using these?”

Sea green eyes looked into ocean blue for an inkling of whether or not this was alright. She got her answer and smiled sheepishly in return.

“Tell me what you want.” Andy softly stated.

“I’d like us to take turns using it. That’s…if you’d like.”

“Oh, I’d definitely like.” Andy pulled the smaller woman up onto her knees so that she could sit up. Taking the cock and harness, she strapped it onto Morgan’s waist making sure each strap was buckled. Donning the cock with a condom, she then leaned back onto her elbows, and wiggled dark eyebrows mischievously.

Morgan was excited by her lover’s actions. She poured a generous amount of lube in her hand then rubbed it up and down the length of the cock. Leaning over the long body with hands along either side of the broad shoulders, she kissed Andy with fervor. Her waist was gripped with a mix of gentleness and urgency by large hands. Sensing Andy’s readiness, Morgan guided the cock inside. She started out slow until the hands on her hips urged her onward. Swallowing a hard nipple, she pumped faster bringing Andy over the edge quickly.

“Please…stay inside.” Andy said as she tried to catch her breath.

The young woman complied. Lying on top of her lover, she bestowed soft little nips along her neck and clavicle.

The actions stirred Andy’s libido back to a boiling point. “Again.” She whispered.

Morgan looked into her eyes with a raised eyebrow. “Why of course.” She rose slowly and sat back onto her heels without having to pull out. This crouched position gave her the leverage she wanted to roll her hips up into Andy’s pussy.

“Oh yeah” Andy cried out as the cock was driven deeper into her. Her head thrashed from side to side as the impending orgasm threatened to drown her. She felt a small hand on each of her bent knees pushing them forward towards her chest. This opened her wide to feel her Morgan’s pelvis slam onto the backs of her upper thighs. She fell over the precipice within seconds screaming out her pleasure.

Morgan slowly pulled out then collapsed next to her. Andy rolled over to hold her close. They lay with noses touching and eyes closed. Andy caressed her back in long soft strokes then moved her hands down to unbuckle the harness. She then strapped the harness on herself and reached over for a fresh condom and lube. “I want you on your hands and knees for me.” She whispered seductively.

The small woman smiled and complied. Andy knelt behind her and kneaded the pliant flesh of the ass before her. Bending over, she administered one long lick from the crack of the ass up the length of Morgan’s spine. The blonde’s body shuddered as a moan escaped her mouth. The bar owner poised the tip of the cock right against the wet opening. With long fingers she spread the engorged lips apart causing a louder moan to erupt from her lover.

“You have such a beautiful ass.” Andy commented casually. She envisioned doing more with it in the future.

Morgan looked over her shoulder into azure eyes. “Is my ass the only thing you like?” She questioned sarcastically.

Andy immediately filled her with one push, and the young woman screamed. “Sassy little thing aren’t, you?” She shot back as she began pumping into her. The deep groans she heard propelled her to grab the small hips and plow the cock harder into Morgan’s pussy.

“Aahhh…Andy…Ohhhh…g-o-d!!!” She shut her eyes tightly enjoying each moment of pounding, and then the orgasm crashed over her. The feeling of fullness did not leave, as the cock remained moving ever so slowly inside her.

“Play with your clit.” Andy whispered in her ear.

Morgan laid her head on a pillow, and brought a hand down to her wetness. Stroking the erect little nub made her moan again. The cock moved at a quicker pace until Andy matched her clit play stroke for stroke. “Oh…fuck…yes…YES!” She cried out her lover’s name as she fell into abysmal pleasure.

************

Two figures lie in a tangle of arms and legs. Exhausted from their lovemaking and from being at the shelter, they slept into the late afternoon hours. A small body rolled over and opened sea green eyes. She ran a hand through tousled shaggy blonde hair then looked over at the peaceful body below her. Morgan brushed a finger softly down a long neck.

“I think I’m in love with you.” She whispered into the silent room. Getting up, she decided to make something to eat.

Andy sprawled out onto her stomach. It had been a long time since she’d been able to sleep peacefully and without tears. Blue eyes opened searching for her lover. Getting up, she followed the scent of food into the kitchen. From the doorway she watched Morgan, only wearing a T-shirt; sway her hips to a Duran Duran song. Her mouth began to water as she thought about the first thing she wanted to have for breakfast.

Morgan folded over the omelet and lowered the heat. She suddenly felt she was being watched. Turning around, she caught sight of Andy who was now kneeling in front of her. “Morning.” She said with a smile. “What are you doing on the floor?”

“I was hoping for a snack.” She softly brushed her fingers up the young blonde’s legs. Caressing small hips, she sat back on her heels, and looked up into a smiling face. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly leaned forward to delve her tongue between nether lips.

Morgan stood with legs parted and braced herself with elbows on the counter. She quickly turned the burner off before her body convulsed when her clit was sucked between teeth and held firmly. Her moans urged Andy to slide one set of fingers down to her own clit and the other set into Morgan’s pussy.

“Oh god…oh Andy…you’re gonna be…the death…of me. Uhhnn.” She looked down and saw Andy’s other hand buried between dark curls. It excited her even further.

The tongue strokes grew harder matching the firm contact of Andy’s fingers on her own clit.

“Ohhh….A-n-d-y.” She cried out as she rode out her orgasm.

The kneeling woman quickly followed her lover as she moaned into her pussy. Morgan fell into her arms shuddering. They held each other, while Andy administered soft kisses along her neck and shoulders.

“I’m ready for breakfast now.” Andy commented, and they both laughed.

*************

The small naked blonde ran out the sliding glass doors into the yard and stood next to the pool. She was about to dive in when another body collided into her causing both of them to fall in. When they rose to the surface, Morgan laughed. “I beat you.”

“Yeah, only after you tripped me in the hall. I now have linoleum marks on my knees.” Andy responded playfully.

Morgan gave her a toothy smile. “Well, I have shorter legs than you. I had to do something to even up the chances.”

Blue eyes rolled. Andy plunged under the water only to re-emerge directly behind her lover. The young woman turned around and was grabbed by the waist. “Hold onto my shoulders.” Andy directed as she lay back lightly working on the backstroke with Morgan practically on top of her.

“You sure are strong.” Morgan commented. Black eyebrows wiggled mischievously at her.

They swam laps for a good hour before collapsing onto the chaise lounge chairs for a nap. The sun shown high in the western sky and a gentle breeze blew soft kisses upon naked flesh.

Half asleep, Andy felt shadows come across her face and then small hands slithered lightly up her thighs. Suddenly a dark nipple was brought to attention then swallowed by a warm mouth. She arched into the ministrations. Raising her thigh, it came in direct contact with Morgan’s wetness. Sapphire eyes opened to see a strawberry blonde crown devouring her breasts.

Morgan bore down on the muscular thigh as her own thigh made contact with Andy’s pussy. They kissed with fervor as they ground into each other. Soon they stifled their screams into each other’s mouth as they rode out the tremors of their climax.

Morgan snuggled into the crook of Andy’s neck. “We should go in before we turn into crispy critters.” She said softly. “This is the first time my ass has been exposed to the sun, and I’m starting to feel a tingling sensation back there.”

Andy chuckled at the comment. “Okay.”

The cool kitchen tile felt wonderful on their feet. “I’ll make us sandwiches for a late lunch. Does turkey and Swiss cheese sound good?”

“Yep.”

*************

The club’s music thudded off the walls all the way upstairs in Andy’s office. She sat in her leather chair with booted feet up on the desktop and keyboard in her lap. Reconciling the accounts with the various transactions of purchased alcohol that has recently occurred; she checked the numbers one more time. Suddenly an email message window popped up on the screen. Quickly reading it, she smiled. “Goodie, I’ll get my new toy tomorrow.” The search she had done earlier this evening proved to be a success. She closed the window then closed out the spreadsheet.

Locking the door behind her, she headed downstairs to check if she was needed. “Hey Cal, anything going on I need to know?” She asked the bartender.

The bulky woman wiped her hands on a bar towel as she answered. “Things are good over here. You might want to check in with Toni though.”

“Alright.” She made her way through the crowd, and to the front doors. Stepping outside, she watched Toni for a moment without her suspecting. After the next few customers went in, she clamped a hand on the woman’s shoulder. “Having any trouble?”

“Hey Andy, how you doin’?” She asked enthusiastically. “Things are fine. Had a problem earlier with a couple of straight guys harassing folks in line but it’s all good now.”

“Good. Remember; if you need me just give me a page. You know I can be here in less than five minutes.” She gripped the shoulder and smiled. “I’m going home for the night.”

A few more people paid the door fee and walked inside.

“ Hey Andy? You seem different --- at least I’ve noticed in the past couple of days. What’s been going on?”

The tall club owner gave her an impish grin.

“You got yourself a girlfriend, didn’t you? Yes, that’s it. I can see it in your face now.” She clapped her friend’s back. “You old sly dog. When do we all get to meet her?”

“Well, she’s been to club a few times, but if you want an official introduction, I’ll see what I can do.” She started to walk off. “Talk to you later.”

Toni just sat there on her stool with a big smile on her face shaking her head. She remembered when Andy hired her, and how the air of death followed her everywhere. Andy was like a walking zombie with a terrible temper. No one could get through, and many didn’t dare try for fear of her wrath. But now it seemed death has left her.

Andy removed all of the bedding and walked to the end of the hall to toss everything in the washer. Returning to the apartment, she grabbed an empty box from inside the closet and set it down in front of the bookshelf. She fingered the rows of books, and one by one began filling the box with the titles she no longer wanted or needed. By the time she was done, the shelf was very bare. She set the box down in the hallway just outside the door, and checked on the laundry.

*************

Morgan tapped her fingers on the end table. She tried watching a movie but just couldn’t get into it. It was more than half way through before she turned it off. “I have absolutely no clue what was going on.” She muttered to herself and picked up the DVD case. “Moulin Rouge. Yeah, well so much for watching this.” She tossed the case onto the coffee table and resumed tapping her fingers.

Almost an hour passed before Morgan finally decided to just go to the club to see Andy. She had been chastising herself for wanting to be near the tall club owner when they only parted earlier this evening. “God, am I being desperately ridiculous?”

***********

Freshly showered, Andy lay back on the couch and began reading the new book she purchased a week ago but didn’t have the drive to start. By the time she reached chapter two, she began to drift off into the land of Morpheus.

A glowing white apparition drifted into the room. The figure smiled, and knelt next to her. Small hands reached out to caress a chiseled face.

Blue eyes slowly opened at feeling something touch her. When she saw the figure, she quickly sat up. With shock on her face, she called out. “Katie?”

“Hello Love.”

“Wha… I… you…”

The apparition chuckled. “Tongue tied?” She cupped a cheek as she looked deeply into Andy’s penetrating gaze. “I wanted to see you one last time before saying goodbye.”

With tears welling up, she asked, “What do you mean?”

“Don’t cry Love. I mean that I won’t be coming down like this anymore. Now that you’ve found love again, I will return home. And when the time is right, in the far future, we’ll see one another again.”

“I love you Katie.”

“I know. And I love you --- with all my heart. You were the best thing in my life. And I’m so very sorry for how I’ve hurt you. Please forgive me and let any remaining guilt to wash away completely. You and Morgan will be very happy. Your hearts will be entwined just like ours were --- and still is. I love who she is, just wait and see when you get to know her more. There is no envy, no guilt, and no regrets.” She leaned forward and lightly kissed Andy’s lips.

Andy watched her smile one last time and then fade away. She wiped at the errant tears then laid back once again processing all that has happened.

**********

Morgan was next in line to enter. As she handed her money to the door person, she decided to ask a question. “Hi, is Andy around tonight?”

Toni looked into emerald green eyes and a beautiful smile. “Are you the one who’s gotten her to live life again?”

Puzzled, the small blonde cocked her head wondering what this person meant. “I’m not sure I’m understanding you.”

She motioned for Morgan to step aside so others could get into the club while they had a short chat. Morgan wound up learning from someone, who’s known Andy for a few years; just how many things have changed with the raven hair goddess.

“Andy went home. Do you know where she lives?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I would bet she wouldn’t mind you stopping by.” Toni recommended with a huge grin.

“Thanks.”

**********

The small rectangular plastic box on the wall near the door buzzed. Andy pressed the first button. “Yes?”

“Giordano’s Pizza.”

“Okay, come up.” She pressed the second button and held it down for a few seconds. Grabbing a T-shirt from the dresser drawer, she pulled it on.

A knock came to the door. She opened it expecting to see one thing, but came face to face with smiling green eyes.

“Hi. I have your pizza. Took it from the delivery guy. I hope you don’t mind me coming without notice.” Morgan rambled with a nervous smile.

Andy pulled her inside, and to the kitchen. Tossing the pie on the table, she planted a passion infused kiss on the small blonde.

“I guess that means it’s okay I came by surprise.” Morgan breathed out.

“Oh yeah.” They kissed again, and tongues brushed against each other. When the need for air became evident, they parted. “How about you get real comfortable, and then join me for some pie.”

Morgan smiled shyly. “Okay.” She began removing her clothes until she was down to her panties, bra, and shirt. Sitting on the couch next to Andy, she noticed that the dark woman was only wearing a pair of Hanes boxer briefs. She decided then to discard everything and just put on Andy’s T-shirt.

They ate and watched Cartoon Network for a while before they fell asleep wrapped around each other.

***********

For the next few days, the pair agreed to stay at Morgan’s place since neither of them wanted to sleep apart.

Morgan sat in her office chair milling over the clinic’s bills. She didn’t hear the door get pushed open. Suddenly a cold wet nose nudged her arm. Looking down into dark brown eyes, she smiled. “What are you doing in here? Have you been a good boy?”

Pugsley wagged his tail with fervor. He then sat down and panted, open-mouthed making it look like he was smiling.

Morgan reached into her bottom drawer pulling out a jerky treat for him. “Give me your paw Pugsley. Good boy.” She tossed the treat up in the air, and he jumped to grab it.

“This is why I can’t get him into shape. All of you keep feeding him behind my back.” Jaime stated facetiously from the doorway.

Morgan laughed. “Uh oh, he caught us Pugs.”

The Rottweiler quickly trotted out the office.

“What’s up?” She asked him.

“You have a visitor, sweetie.” He said mischievously.

“Oh really?”

“Yep, really.” Andy said as she poked her head in.

“Well, I know I’m not needed.” Jaime said with a gay flare, and walked off.

Andy closed the door behind her, and held up the dozen red roses. “Hi baby.”

Morgan looked her lover up and down with a raised eyebrow and a smile planted on her face. “Is that for me?”

Andy held out the roses. “Yes.”

The small blonde inhaled the luscious fragrance, and took them setting them on her desk. “And is what you have between your legs for me also?” She had noticed the bulge in the pants as soon as Andy stepped into the room.

Andy gave her a toothy grin, and a frantic nod of the head. They kissed passionately, and then small hands reached down to unbuckle and open Andy’s jeans. She tugged the dildo free, and the tall woman’s hips jerked. Morgan looked at her with a raised questionable eyebrow. Tugging again, she heard Andy yelp. “Is this a double headed dildo?”

The dark woman bit her bottom lip and nodded. She watched as Morgan undid her own pants and slid them down along with her panties. A small finger dipped between nether lips then offered it to Andy who sucked on it willingly.

Morgan then turned, and with her back to the tall bar owner, she bent over the desk exposing her engorged open lips.

Andy’s head was spinning at what was about to happen in this office. Quietly, she knelt behind the small woman, and with a tentative tongue licked at the evident wetness.

Morgan groaned and stuck her ass out higher. Andy delved into the silky folds groaning at how good her lover’s essence tasted. When she felt more juices seep out of the inner lips from the tongue-lashing she gave Morgan’s clit, she slid her wet muscle up to her lover’s tightly puckered hole.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers