All Comments on 'Shepherd's Pie Ch. 04'

by EarthAngelXXX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
One Question!

HOT, HOT, HOT! My only question is, where is illustrations when we, so desperately, need them?

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Pantyhose Perfection

Wow that was a great read, you have a real knack for details, Well Done !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent! Easily the best yet in fetishes and incest!

Glorious , and sensational. The devious bitch mother would cleverly leave her damp pantyhose for the next day of the boy's sperm in her mouth, cunt, and nice tight ass! The best of lover's both clad in smooth and silky smooth pantyhose. " Mommy and I have been so naughty"! The incest, and the new experiences with the help of the boy's sperm on her own pantyhose made a delicious snack for her son's tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pantyhose,perversion,smooth cock,wet nylon!

Mom was indeed a pantyhose slut. The smooth feel of the silky nylon rubbing against the mothers pussy always made her cunt wet. The boy with his fetish loved the feel of his moms nylons on his hard cock. Eventually, the boy wore pantyhose as mom did. They scissored together like two lesbians,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Come., Come to your Mommy. "

The boy's addiction to the sheer, sensually smooth and luxurious tactile sensation of the most now forbidden incestuous laden wholly by a furious fetish for another absolutely insatiable driven lurid depraved incarnation of the mother, He became a new clone of the powerful pantyhose wearing mother he so much now identified with. "This is what she wants". The boy became a extended version of the mother.Now enticing his own life and the new drive to become one in the world of sensuality of a sudden transposition clad in the panty hose his mother used to seduce him. "Mother will now be mine" The curious mommy came in as the boy transitioned himself in total .Complete with the new completely female application of the most beautiful attractive attired lingerie, high heels, wig, impeccably applied make up for the benefit of the mother. She was astonished at the presentation of her son appearance, a result of hours of the boy's incredible adroitness."My God son, you are a incredible and beautiful sight to behold"! -"Do I look pretty mommy"? The moisture in the mother's vagina was just a prelude to the next step in the future of this impressive and incredulously hot and insatiable new and exciting pervasive future of this accented supreme incentive for the next incestuous couplings, the more intense longing, the more beautiful and now a picture of herself in the mirror image. "She"-the image of the mother in her eyes. The perfume, the mannerisms of herself, the boy became one with the mother. She bolted for the now transfiguration of herself. "I love you my baby. She was taken aback at the same time as the time was now to see if her new self would be the woman in her life forevermore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous