Shepherd's Pie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, my therapist enjoyed watching us give in to our true nature, as I climbed up, scooting Mom higher on the bed, lying down flat against her satin blouse, feeling her arms slide up and curl around my neck, as her soft, soothing, pantyhosed legs quickly folded around my waist, feeling the nylon slide up and down my back.

With her head pressed against my cheek, I felt the restoral of lost innocence, as Mom's trembling, heartfelt voice made me feel ten years old.

"Tell me you love me," she whispered. "Tell me you love my pantyhose."

Purposely, I winded my hips, slicing my cock in and out, savoring how deeply my penis explored her tenacious snatch, feeling the muscles of her firm, tight, instinctive pussy urgently clenching around my shaft, while blissfully moaning in her ear.

"Ohh God, Mommy, I love you so much," I answered ecstatically. "I love your pantyhose. I love how smooth and shiny they are," I exulted, sobbing with pleasure, feeling the walls of Mom's pussy forcefully contracting around my cock. "Mmmmggawdd your pussy is so fucking TIGHT!"

"It should be," Mom answered, warmly breathing against my ear. "My pussy's waited nine years to get fucked. I tried to resist, but deep down, I spent each day wishing and praying for your cock."

In that moment, all the planets in the universe instantly fell in line, the realization of all my hopes and dreams had not only just happened, right then and there, but the feeling was so phenomenal, so explosive, so impossibly awesome that God himself couldn't make me pull out.

Seizing the moment to claim my mother as my rightful queen of pantyhose for life, I sprang up, reached down, and snatched off the blindfold covering her hazel eyes.

Pinning her arms down by her sides, I watched every ounce of color drain from my mother's face, smiling as her eyes gaped open, balls flush to her cunt, boiling hot cum surging into her pussy like white water, filling her womb with a powerful roaring flash flood.

"OHHHHHGAWWWDDD YESSSS!" she violently screamed, head back, eyes shut, ass lifted off the bed. "CUM CHRIS!" she begged, seized by a fit of convulsions. "CUM IN MY PUSSY! OHHH YESSS! OHH OHH OH GOD I FEEL IT!!! OHHH FUUUCCKKK! OHHH FUUUCKKK! I'M C-C-C-UUMMMMIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!"

And there it was...the proudest moment of my life...making my mother not only cum on my cock, but making her cum purely from filling her tight pussy with sperm taken from her own seed.

After shooting off multiple times, her orgasm lasted far longer than mine; or perhaps she just had so many that I couldn't tell where one climax ended, leading to another. Either way, the moment was something I'd savor till my dying breath. Even Megan was clearly moved, as I looked over and watched her eyes roll back in ecstasy, pressing the vibrator against her clit, legs shimmering in seamless black pantyhose, gasping and moaning through a long, screaming orgasm of her own.

Finally, my weak torso fell down and landed on top of Mom, tenderly joining our lips together, passionately kissing in a warm, loving consummation of our new forbidden incestuous love.

"Well," Megan said, catching her breath. "I think my work is done here. But hopefully both of you are free on the 26th. I'm having a few friends over that evening. And I'm quite certain the two of you will fit right in..."

The End

Continued in Part 5: The Costume Party

Coming soon...

Copyright@2014