Shepherd's Pie Ch. 06: Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loved it," I said, nodding right away.

"Cool," Bethany answered, passing me a joint. "I know the acoustics sucked, but the crowd's here really good. They're so many bands in this city. It's hard to book a really nice gig."

After taking a strong hit, I held in the smoke for a moment, turning and offering some to Mia.

Holding it up, Mia first studied the roach, reluctantly placing it between her lips, instantly choking after one drag.

"You okay?" I asked, trying not to smile.

"Yeah," she said, tearing up some. "Sorry, it's just, um...a little strong."

I took a moment to make sure Mia didn't barf all over her sexy new dress, as Bethany's friend, the guitar player walked over and introduced herself.

"Hey, I'm Siobhan," she said, shaking my hand.

"Hey, I'm Chris. This is Mia."

Hearing my name, she quirked her head, turning back to Bethany.

"Is this Chris...like the Chris...the two-hander?"

A smile spread across Bethany's face, answering for her.

Siobhan turned, mouth gaping, eyes lit up with adoration.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe I'm finally meeting you," she said, as if standing in front of her idol. "Not to blow up your ego or anything, but it's no secret that most of our songs were written about you."

Taken aback, my wits failed, as Bethany stepped in, shooing Siobhan back to where she came.

"She talks way too much," Bethany blushed. "But I will admit I never would have developed my love of music if not for you," she added. "I do have a question though. I know your dad's in the business. I was wondering if maybe you could tell him about us, help us book some more shows."

"Hmm, honestly, he and I don't talk all that much. Is there something I could do?"

"Oh, um, I don't know," she said, fluffing her hair. "Could you help us find a bigger venue?"

"Possibly," I said, sensing an opportunity to raise money toward my own business. "What's in it for me?"

Grabbing my hand, Bethany led me out of earshot. I listened as she leaned in and softly whispered in my ear.

"Listen, I'm willing to talk to business, but I need you to get rid of Tinker Bell. Can you meet me back here in thirty minutes?"

"Shit, I don't know. I want to help you, but..."

"But what?" Bethany said. "Don't tell me you really like this girl. You must know how much I miss you. If you come back, I promise, I'll make you forget all about her."

"Fine. I'll think about it. But I make no promises. Either way, whatever happens, I'll definitely call you next week."

"Okay, that's fair," she said. "But I want you to know I've learned a lot in four years. I'm pretty sure I could even teach you a few things. Trust me..."

Two minutes later, Mia stood curbside, arms folded, scowling, as I hailed a cab.

"I know what you're doing," she said. "I can see it in your eyes. You're ditching me to hook up with Bethany, aren't you?"

As the cab pulled up to the curb, I wondered to myself, was it that obvious? Of course, Mia was right. And perhaps I should have felt guilty. Weighing the two of them in my head, I reasoned Bethany and I were more compatible, plus having sex with Doug's daughter probably wasn't worth the risk.

I walked up and opened the door. "Look, just get in. We'll talk about it on the way."

I let Mia slide in first. Then I sat down and gave the driver Mia's address, after casually slumping beside her in the back seat.

"Don't worry about it," Mia said. "I know she's hotter than me. But it took me two hours just to get ready. Now I feel really stupid."

"Don't feel stupid." I reached out, rubbing my hand over the nylon against her leg. "You look amazing. And I'm not just saying that."

"Yeah, well, doesn't do me a lot of good now, does it?" she said. "That's what I get for telling myself you were different."

"Oh, I see. So now I'm a player?"

"Come on," she said, rolling her eyes. "Chelsea...Bethany...in one day I've already met two girls you've had sex with."

"And I don't know who Kendra is," Mia went on. "But I'm guessing you probably had sex with her too."

Though it pissed me off, I had to give her credit. She wasn't wrong about Kendra either.

"Kendra is Bethany's older sister," I snapped. "She took my virginity. Then Bethany and I started going out, and after a couple weeks, she let me be her first."

"Oh," Mia replied. My fingers hadn't stop rubbing her leg.

"And yes, for the record, I did hook up with Chelsea. I also hooked up with her sister too. Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

"Um, no," she said, shaking her head. "No, I'm good," she paused, quiet for a moment. "So, uh, I know this isn't polite," she stammered. "Um, I was just wondering, like, how many times have you...you know...had sex?"

I shrugged back. "I don't know anymore. I've lost count."

Mia kept her head down, slowly nodding. "And what did Siobhan mean earlier? She called you a two-hander? Was that about your...you know...penis or whatever?"

"Well, yeah," I humbly confessed. "When we were young, Bethany needed to use both hands whenever she jerked..."

"Can I see it?" Mia said, cutting me off.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I've never seen one up close."

"You haven't?"

"No," Mia said, shaking her head. "I've never had a boyfriend."

"Never?"

"You haven't met my dad."

As the only child of a single mother, I sympathized right away.

"Oh," I said, suddenly hard. "You want to see it right now?"

Mia blushed. "Well, yeah...I mean, it's just me and you. I'm sure the driver won't tell anyone."

Perhaps it was just her natural response to the cold. Yet, her nipples were hard as she said this. Rubbing the nylon, my dick hardened rather quickly as well.

Watching as I unzipped, her green eyes widened, filling with possibility. Boldly, I exposed myself, head swollen, thick shaft proudly extended upward, fully engorged, greeted with a smile.

I would have expected a girl so innocent to take a more precious approach. Yet, Mia surprised me, reaching for my cock, seizing it like a new toy, soft fingers cradling the shaft, left hand gripped around the base. She followed by curling her second hand over the first, leaving one or two inches visibly throbbing over her French manicure.

"Wow," Mia said. "Either I've got really small hands, or your dick must have grown a few inches. Either way, no wonder girls like you so much," she smiled, gazing at me. "Think you could show me what to do with this?"

"You're off to a good start," I said. "I'd love seeing what you can do with those hands."

Mia looked down, smiling again, small fingers rung around the shaft. With both hands working in unison, she gently squeezed, laboriously churning her soft fingers up and down.

For once, I preferred the natural moisture of Mia's hands, no lube, no distractions, just the soft friction of her smooth, delicate touch, a tangible reminder that I'd succeeded in getting Doug's daughter to jerk me off, showing her true colors, two hands wrapped around my cock.

Initially, Mia focused on the lurid motion of her hands, tracking the rise and fall of each stroke. Then, every few seconds, she'd look up, check my reactions, then gaze down again, marveling at the slab of meat dwarfing her baby doll hands, face glowing, bright with discovery, handling her first real cock.

Turning my head, my eyes zoomed toward the rising pink hemispheres of Mia's ass, where I witnessed one of the greatest cases for pantyhose being the world's sexiest invention. Bent over, face down, dress hiked up to her hips, the word edible came to mind, as I gazed over her round, luscious cheeks, loving how smoothly they rolled over, taut, supple, perfect for spanking, with vibrant pink nylon tight over the flesh beneath, all temptingly within reach.

Showing her age, Mia began slapping my penis against her face, giggling each time, pausing to measure its towering length, pressing it against her cheek.

"I can't believe Bethany let this go," she said, "though I can't imagine this fitting inside my pussy."

"We'll work up to that," I said fortuitously. "For now, try fitting it inside your mouth."

Looking toward the rearview mirror, I glanced through the partition, where the driver surprisingly didn't notice, or maybe just didn't to care. Either way, half way to Mia's dorm, I thought about waiting for someplace private, someplace warm, with a bed. Still, I wanted to see if she had any skill, with confidence I could hold my load till whenever we got there.

Even with my limited sexual experience, I'd learned one thing for sure. Girls who were gifted at sucking cock were typically made, not born. As Cynthia proved, the perfect blowjob was something shared between teacher and willing student, like a merit badge earned by Girl Scout wannabe sluts. Still, the best students, girls like Mia, were born with only one critical attribute, a natural enthusiasm and love for having dick in their mouth.

Stunningly, with even less shame than the driver, Mia went down and wrenched her tight mouth over my swollen knob, willingly giving it the old college try, with all the requisite bobbing and slurping noises one might expect.

While I gave her credit for literally taking this enormous challenge head on, behind all of her wild, frantic, hair swinging movement, her efforts lacked a sense of purpose, or a consistent rhythm driving me to cum.

With both hands wrapped around my dick, she dropped her head, opened wide, and shoved in all the cock she could through her tiny little mouth. With her neck as loose as a slinky, she bobbed her head, lewdly accompanied by loud popping noises. Her vigorous motion, like trying to speed through a traffic jam, had no effect other than hard stops, slamming the back of her throat; though hearing the sound of her frustrated gurgles made my dick throb as she choked.

"It's not a race," I said, coaching her nicely.

"Sorry," she said, coming up for air. "It's just so big. I'm super excited."

Like a good student, Mia took the hint, heeding her need to slow down. The more she relaxed, the more she discovered by carefully measuring her pace. Leaning back, I savored the remarkable difference I felt right away, allowing me to focus on the warmth and wetness of her mouth, tenderly combined with the soft, spongy texture of her tongue, with light flutters over the sensitive glans, sharply inhaling, as Mia thrillingly found my spot.

My loud, sudden change of breathing spiked Mia's confidence to new heights, cooing with pleasure, tongue swirling around the head, throbbing veins pulsing inside her mouth, as the hot sounds of delicious slurping echoed in my ears.

Under her pantyhose, wiggling with helpless excitement, her little bum shifted from side to side, like a puppy wagging its tail.

Reaching over, I couldn't resist rubbing my hand over the silky nylon, arching in pink bubbles, lusciously soft, lighter than air against my fingers.

Feeling my hand, Mia paused, needing another break.

"I like when you touch me," she smiled, gazing up lovingly.

"I've been waiting all night to rub your ass."

"Really?" she smiled again. "You don't think it's too small?"

"God no," I frowned. "On your body, it looks fucking amazing...especially in pantyhose."

Her smile grew twice as big.

"I'm so glad you said that. I was so excited to wear them tonight. Dad never lets me wear pantyhose. He says they're only for sluts...which is kind of weird since I know your Mom wears them a lot."

"Yeah, that is weird...kind of a double standard."

"Mm hmm," she rolled her eyes. "So tell me something," she asked curiously. "What happened on the subway? What got you so hard? I saw you staring between my legs. Was it the pantyhose?"

Hearing her question, I begged myself to remain calm, clearing my throat, taking another deep breath.

"Well, yeah," I admitted. "But honestly, I was the hard the second I saw your outfit. I've been hard ever since."

"Oh wow," she whispered mournfully. "You must really need to cum, huh? Guess it's a good thing I'm here," she added with flicker in her eyes. "I realize I need more practice. But I'm ready to learn. As long as you show me what to do..."

Fatefully, like that old saying, when the student is ready, the master will arrive, I proceeded to walk Mia through a private lesson on the ancient art of fellatio.

"Spit on my dick," I demanded, watching her comply. "Again," I ordered, as Mia produced a second glob. "More," I said, barking louder, feeling glob number three roll its way down the shaft.

"Now stroke it." The orders kept coming. "Use the spit. Smear it everywhere. Get it nice and sloppy. That's it," I said, watching her little hands get all slimy. "Good. Now, take it in your mouth."

This time, the head slipped between her lips with ease. Inside, the space between her tongue and tonsils was hot and steamy as a jungle.

"Now don't move your head until I tell you...just your hands...start slow...hold steady...squeeze tight... stroke it nice and hard."

Tightly gripping my long, steely rod, the combined effort of Mia's two hands gave her the extra torque needed to handle my heavy load.

"Stroke it," I steamed. "Come on, you can do it. That's it. Jerk me off in your mouth. Mmm yeah, that's it. That's the spot. You're doing great. Ohh ohh god...okay...faster...do it faster..."

With her lips forming an air-tight seal around the head, combined with her death-lock grip around the shaft, the rapid motion of her two pumping fists showed no visible sign of slowing down.

"Suck it," I called out, careless of whether the driver overheard. "Suck it hard!"

Met with a groan, the relentless friction of Mia's two-fisted handjob, joined with a vacuum of powerful, persistent suction, bent on siphoning the payload welling in my balls.

Proving to be an extremely quick study, Mia began slurping, sucking and salivating all at once, skillfully aided by the warm, spongy texture of her tongue, soft, wet, sealed tight below the head, compelling me to suddenly swear out loud, regardless who overheard.

"Holy shit!" I blurted, gritting my teeth. "Yeah...yeah, that's it...now move your head...up and down...yeah just like that...ahh fuck!"

Needing no further instructions, her animal instincts kicked in with breakneck speed.

"sHleeeSshh sHleeeSshh sHleeeSshh sHleeeSshh," Mia kept slurping on and on.

"Don't hold your spit." I added a final tip. "Don't think about the mess. Just let it pour out."

The resulting effect as Mia proceeded to dribble all the fluid held in her mouth created a pocket much like a pussy, slick between her tight, urgent grip.

Right at the brink, ready to burst, shivering head to toe, I reached down, groping her ass, curiously venturing between her legs. No amount of willpower could hold back my immediate reaction, reaching down, feeling the gusset, pantyhose wet as a swamp. Eyes clenched, I reared up, numbed by a hard, jolting blast.

The sudden, repellent taste of semen shot up in Mia's mouth. Squealing and jolting, her eyes flashed open, gagged by the bitter flavor of hot spunk.

"Hummphh unnghkk nngguhh!!" She reeled back, grimacing in horror, willing herself to swallow.

Though perhaps I should have shown more compassion, frankly she'd brought it on herself. Hands up, leaning on the door, she'd only given me a farther target.

Turning toward her, balls full, cock firing away, I pointed the barrel, aimed straight ahead, and ruthlessly emptied the clip.

"What the fuck!" Mia shrieked, shielding her eyes, taking more shots to the face. "Jesus Christ, make it stop!"

Still, I kept shooting, long stringy ropes, lashing across her dress, watching them soar off, come down and splatter, soaking right through the mesh.

Pulling up in front of her building, she turned and looked out the window in horror, cock snot dripping down her face.

"I can't let my roommate see me like this," Mia protested. "Please, just take me back to your house."

Unsure if I had the cash to make it that far, I reached back and pulled out my wallet.

"Excuse me," I said, speaking to the driver. "Change of plans. Do you think you could take us to Roslindale?"

"Sure. Long as you got the cash," he answered.

"Well, um, that's just it," I said, seeing I had ten bucks. "I'm a little short," I explained, turning to Mia. "But what if we worked out a little trade?"

The End

*****

Continued in Part 7: Girl's Night Out

Coming soon...

Copyright@2014