Sheri the Tourist Gets Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally unfastened Sheri and simply had her lay down on the bed.

"Open up your legs and hold your ankles," I said.

Her cuntlips were bright red and my cum oozed out of the open slit. Not that it was overly necessary, but I put some lubricant on my hand and her cunt, and told Sheri to relax. Two fingers slid in easily as expected and I was able to quickly slip in a fourth. More of my own cum now bubbled out of her recess as my fingers worked their way inside of Sheri. The fourth finger now joined the other three and I thrusted and churned them rhythmically into Sheri's sticky cunt. It took some effort and a couple of false starts, but finally I slipped my thumb in as well and I patiently worked my whole fist into Sheri. She gasped and simply screamed "fuck" as her pussy adjusted to the extreme fullness of a hard fist.

"Relax, breath in time to my thrusts," I said as I started to very slowly drive my fist in and out of the depth of Sheri's pussy.

Sheri came twice more as over time I built up a strong and steady rhythm, as her cunt became accustomed to the obscene fullness that a fist offers.

"I bet you did not expect to be wickedly fist fucked tonight by a man nearly 20 years younger." I said as I finally removed my tired fist from her now completely gaping hole.

Sheri could only offer a contented whimper. Another excursion by my cock into Sheri's asshole and another injection of sperm into its dark depths completed our kinky activities for the evening. We showered together and then lay down and feel asleep in each other's arms.

12