Sherry's Test Ch. 02

Story Info
Sherry's next punishment session.
1.2k words
4.24
86.8k
18

Part 2 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday 3 PM came by and the group had assembled again in the meeting room. Sherry walked in hesitantly after finishing her classes. The two days following Monday's session had incredible highs and lows and Sherry was having a hard time coping with the emotional roller coasters they resulted in. The Monday session was followed by a romantic dinner which Sherry had to hurry through in order to consummate her relationship with Matt. Matt, the gentleman, would rather have waited having been conditioned by contemporary dating wisdom that one must not go to bed on one's first date. Sherry on the other hand was in no mood to wait and had to practically proposition him.

"Come on, Matt! I don't want all my colleagues to see me naked before you do" she pleaded.

So, from the low of the punishment session, she went to the high of intense love making and Matt was persuaded to drop his gentlemanly control and show that he could be spontaneous in bed. Sherry basked the whole night in the afterglow. That was followed by an incredibly awkward and uncomfortable Tuesday where neither she nor her colleagues knew how to relate to her. Both kept a polite distance though some like Harvey, could not help but smirk and leer and make poor Sherry squirm uncomfortably.

Wednesday was spent in anticipatory dread and Sherry could barely concentrate on her classes. Her class noticed her distraction but thought she was just having a bad day.

And finally the hour of reckoning arrived and Sherry was again facing her tormentors.

"Alright, Sherry. Let's get started" said Roberts.

"What would you like me to do Sir?" asked Sherry getting back in her role of the chastened schoolgirl.

"Well, let's resume from where we stopped last time. So, get down to your bra and panties" said the Principal gleefully.

Sherry was dismayed. She had hoped for a gradual start like last time so that she could get used to her nakedness but she was going to have no such luck. She was wearing a white blouse and a dark blue trouser.

She sighed and started to undress. "Make sure you fold your clothes neatly and lay them on the table" said Roberts using an oft-repeated scene he had seen in countless spanking videos.

This has the effect of prolonging the undressing and whereas in the rpviacy of one's bedroom it might heighten the eroticism of the event, in the boardroom the incongruity of it heightens the humiliation of taking off your clothes in front of strangers.

Sherry did as instructed and not wanting to provide her audience with the increased cheap-thrill of a strip tease, did so as quickly as she could. But the act of doing it quickly did not give her a chance to acclimatize to her state of undress and she was left blushing to be standing in front of the whole teaching staff and the secretary in just her white bre and panties. She had worn a conservative bra and panties and the audience hoping for more sensual lingerie, were disappointed. However they knew that the bra and panties would not stand in the way of their visual delight for much longer.

"Ok. Sherry get back in the chair facing the mirror again" said Roberts.

Sherry leaned in the chair facing the mirror with her bra clad breasts visible in the mirror.

"Ok. Matt, will you go take her bra off? Do it as slowly and sensually as possible so that we may cherish this moment. And Sherry sweetheart, remember the instruction from last time. I want you looking in the mirror at all times and maintaining eye contact with the team" said the Principal.

Sherry tried to keep an expressionless face but was seething internally with helpless rage. Soon she would be topless in front of all her colleagues and things were unraveling faster than she had prepared herself for.

Matt lovingly unhooked her bra in the back, kissed the nape of her neck and slowly began to ease the straps down her shoulders. Sherry could see the eager, captivated faces in the mirror and shuddered. Matt eased the cups down her mounds slowly and her beautiful breasts and nipples slowly came into view.

"Wow Sherry! Don't know why you were so worried about keeping this job. You could make tons of money as a topless dancer" said Roberts crassly and predictably some of the crasser members of the staff seconded him with enthusiasm.

"OK. Before we start with the spanking, I would like you to go and stand in front of each member of the staff and ask them to take a good look at your breasts" said Roberts.

Sherry braced herself for the latest humiliating task but given the events of Monday was not entirely surprised.

She went to the head of the line which was predictably grabbed by Harvey and said "Please look at my breasts, Harvey" said Sherry with a defiant look in her face.

Harvey said "with pleasure" and stared at her for a few seconds before nodding that she could move on. One by one, Sherry had to demean herself by asking her colleagues to stare at her breasts.

Stan, the horny dog, hung his tongue out and Sherry stared at him with disgust. Tim wanted her to jump up and down and shake her breasts but Roberts intervened by saying "Let's save something for future sessions, guys!"

Roberts was last and he said "Very nice, Sherry" and led her back to her punishment chair. "Matt, you want to start the proceedings?" he asked.

Matt reluctantly took his position behind her chair and to the side, cupped her left breast and gently started spanking her pantied bottom.

"One, thank you Sir. Two, thank you sir" and so on continued Sherry remembering to count and maintain eye contact with her colleagues. Her slight wince at every spank made her look that much more vulnerable and beautiful and some of the male teachers started to sport an obvious hard-on in their trousers. Matt too despite his attempts to suppress it, could not but help get aroused. And slowly, Sherry too started to get aroused her nipples gradually stiffening.

"I think the headlights are turning on" said Harvey gleefully and Sherry looked appalled and dismayed and embarrassed. She turned a distinct shade of red.

"Let's see if her ass is getting as red as her face" said the Principal shamelessly using another cliché from countless spanking stories and videos.

Matt paused as if in doubt. "Go ahead Matt. You know what to do" said Roberts.

Matt again kissed Sherry on the neck and said "Be brave sweetheart" and slowly peeled her panties down her ass.

"Continue" said the Principal and Matt continued to give her ten spanks on her bare ass. This time her breasts were bare too and the staff could not hide their enjoyment at the double treat of watching her bare breast as well as her bare ass. Sherry tried to stare vacantly at her colleagues trying to imagine this was all a bad dream.

"Alright. It's my turn now" said Roberts and proceeded to give her ten spanks enjoying every one of them and pausing dramatically before each one.

"Now each of you gets to come over and give her three spanks each" said Roberts. "And like last time, make sure it is gentle enough in order to not leave any lasting marks".