Sherry's Test Ch. 17b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry proceeded to kneel behind her and unzip her skirt and soon Sherry was standing in front of the mirror in just her lacy panties.

"Please don't take off my panties, Sir. I am not hiding anything there. I swear to God," said Sherry suddenly deciding to play the part of the innocent victim of a strip-search and the audience was jolted out of their reverie but welcomed this bit of authenticity.

"I don't know, Omar. Maybe we should we trust her? She is a respectable teacher after all?" asked Barry, knowing that reference to her being a teacher would only serve to increase her embarrassment.

Sherry predictably blushed hotly and Roberts reminded everyone that she was after all a teacher who had leaked a test and hence could not be trusted.

"Yes I agree. I think we should strip her completely and search her thoroughly," said Barry.

What poor Sherry did not know was that Roberts and Nancy had spent some time training Barry while the rest were shopping.

Barry grabbed her breasts with one hand and massaged her pantied butt with the other.

"So shall I take off your panties and expose your pussy to the world?" inquired Barry in his salesman voice.

"Sir, Please have pity on me. Please don't rob me of my last shred of dignity?" whimpered Sherry now playing her role to the hilt much to the delight of her audience.

"No that will not do at all. It is either the police or punishment. Your choice again," said Barry shaking his head sadly as if he had no choice.

"In that case, I choose the punishment, Sir," said Sherry meekly.

Barry wordlessly knelt behind her as he slowly rolled the panties down her butt just a little. He paused to admire to top of her naked butt and took in the sight of the top of her bush in the mirror. He turned her around so that he could admire the view from the front directly. Sherry was turned around after every inch that her panties traveled down and she looked infinitely embarrassed as she made eye contact with her admiring audience.

Finally to her relief the agonizing slow-strip was over and her panties were all the way down to her thighs and her neatly trimmed glistening pussy was on display as was her shapely, well toned ass. The panties resting at her thighs made her look that much more alluring.

Barry admired his naked goddess from all angles and was beside himself, as was Chip.

Nancy came over and led her over to the wall as Sherry hobbled along side her careful to keep the panties around her thighs.

To Sherry's dismay, she hung a placard around her that said, "Shoplifting Teacher."

Sherry looked humiliated as she stood before her audience completely naked with the sign just below her breasts.

To add to her misery, Nancy made Matt come over and snap pictures of her on his iPhone.

Sherry looked the part of the helpless victim as her fiancée clicked pictures of her from different angles with the humiliating shoplifter sign hanging around her neck. He made her turn to the left and then the right. He made her hold her hands behind her neck looking penitent with her breasts thrust out. All the while, her panties framed her thighs.

"Now step out of your panties," instructed her sweetheart and Sherry wiggled out of her panties.

"Now go present them to Barry," said Matt and Sherry shot daggers at him.

"Actually, crawl to him with your panties in your mouth," instructed Matt.

Sherry stared at her sweetheart, her eyes flashing in anger but yet a part of her was thrilled that he was taking charge of her in public.

Sherry got on all fours and looked infinitely submissive as she crawled over to Barry with her panties dangling from her lips and the "shoplifter" placard dangling from her neck. She swayed her ass deliberately and her ample breasts bounced around happily as she made her humiliating naked crawl over to her thwarted suitor.

"Barry, Sir, may I present you my panties as a token of my repentance?" asked Sherry demurely and Nancy clapped her hands with glee.

"Delighted, Sherry dear. delighted," said Barry as he took her panties and smelled it much to Sherry's discomfiture.

"You smell beautiful," he said to the naked Goddess kneeling before him.

Sherry turned a few more shades of red as Barry held up her panties for everyone to notice the big wet spot in the middle of it and smelled it again and let out a deep wistful sigh.

He then took the placard off her neck and put the pearl necklace around her neck and said, "And may I present you with the necklace you stole from me? All you had to do was ask," he admonished her as he clasped the necklace around her neck and stepped back to admire her. The necklace only served to accentuate her nudity and make her look sexier if at all that was possible.

"Let's have you do your ten apology squats," instructed Nancy as Sherry stood up before Barry and started her apology squats saying, "I am sorry I stole this necklace from you."

Barry was simply beside himself and infinitely grateful to Nancy because this exceeded every strip-search fantasy he had ever had about Sherry. His eyes were wide as saucers as he took in every nuance that was on offer.

"Ok it is now time for your spanking," announced Nancy as she positioned a chair in front of the mirror and led Sherry over to her familiar punishment position.

Barry stood next to Nancy as she started explaining the spanking process to Barry and the newcomers.

"The idea is to humiliate her and not hurt her. So the spanks should be gentle but yet hard enough to make her wince a little," said Nancy demonstrating as she spoke.

"Notice how beautiful she looks when she feels the spank on her naked butt, wincing ever so slightly. You want to wait a little for the humiliation to sink in between spanks and notice how she blushes as she makes eyes contact with her audience," she continued.

"See how beautifully vulnerable she looks when she blushes," said Nancy demonstrating.

"And you want to gently massage her breasts to keep stimulated. Massage but don't grope. The idea is to keep her in a confusing mixed state of eroticism and humiliation. As Pavlovian conditioning gets a chance to work its magic, she starts associating humiliation with eroticism," said Nancy, using her Psychology 101 teaching skills.

But all this is was too much for poor Brenda who drawled, "Can we skip the lecture and get on with the bitch's punishment?"

"Ahh for you, she is just a bitch who did your boyfriend wrong. But, Barry here is a jilted lover and to him she is a beautiful Goddess. Isn't that right, Barry?" asked Nancy, deliberately pointing out the poignancy of the situation and milking the drama of the situation.

Nancy had obviously intuited that it wasn't just Sherry who was overwhelmed by a confusing mix of emotions and feelings. Barry too was overpowered by the heady mix of delight at seeing his dream girl naked and waiting to be spanked and his feelings of rejection and his hope despite the hopelessness that somehow she would agree to be his sweetheart. He wanted to take her to a separate room and admire her in private and at the same time he wanted to go along with the plot and humiliate her in public and avenge his hurt feelings. And the confusing array of emotions so visible on his face only served to accentuate Sherry's embarrassment and perverse enjoyment of the situation.

Barry came over and gently caressed her breasts with his left hand and her gorgeous naked ass with his right hand. She made eye contact with him, noticing the admiration in his eyes and blushed beautifully. She thrust out her ass just a little as a sign of surrender and it took Barry all his self control not cream in his pants.

"One thank you, Sir," said Sherry contritely as Barry landed the first spank and waited for it to sink in.

In the mirror, she saw Chip's wide-eyed admiring look and Brenda's gloating look. Harvey had his superior smirk that she wanted to slap off his face.

"Two thank, Sir," said Sherry as the second spank landed and she noticed the bastard Principal's admiring looks.

"Three thank you, Sir," she said and made eye contact with Matt and noticed his adoring look and felt gratified.

"Four thank you, Sir," she said and winced a little because the spank was a bit harder. Barry had learnt well and was varying the intensity of the spanking based on the feedback from her expression.

Soon the ten spanks were over and Barry reluctantly stepped away from his goddess.

"Chip, would you like to punish your teacher?" asked Nancy and Chip leapt up and came running over to her.

"Well Sherry, how does it feel to be naked and waited to be spanked by an ex-student that you flunked?" asked Nancy.

"Thank you for the running commentary, Nancy. It feels unbearably humiliating. How did you think it would feel?" asked Sherry angrily.

"Feisty!! Feisty!! We will enjoy making you grovel before us and plead for mercy," said Nancy, delighted that she had provoked Sherry.

"Give the naughty teacher her comeuppance, Chip," instructed Nancy.

"Chip, my student, will you please spank your teacher?" requested Sherry inexplicably slipping into the role again.

Chip was beside himself as he commenced the spank and massaged her breasts. He paused to let the reality of the situation sink in before giving her the next spank.

"Well teach, are you sorry you flunked me?" he whispered in her ear as he caressed her ass.

"No. I am, not sorry. You deserved to fail," said Sherry defiantly and deliberately provoking him.

"Three thank you, Sir. Please spank your teacher again," she yelled as the third spank was predictably harder on account of her provocation.

Nancy smiled as she realized that Sherry was deliberately provoking her antagonistic thereby making her eventual subjugation that much more humiliating.

Chip twisted her nipple a little and asked again, "Now are you sorry you flunked me?"

"No you moron. What part of you deserved to fail do you not understand?" she said loud enough for the room to hear.

Chip turned red and the audience laughed.

"Four thank you Sir!" she yelled as the spank was harder leaving a red mark in her butt.

Nancy, knowing that Sherry was deliberately provoking Chip to get a rise out of him and probably wanted to be spanked harder, did not intervene.

Chip, still new to this, did not understand the dynamics and proceeded to spank her hard and kept taunting her with phrases like, "Naughty teacher," "What happens to bad teachers?"

"Give her ten more," said Nancy as he finished his tenth spank.

Chip was delighted and Sherry looked angrily at Nancy and Chip gave her ten more hard spanks leaving her writing in pain. He kept twisting her nipples in between spanks saying, "Bad teacher!" but was still too immature to break her.

Eventually stepped away leaving Sherry still defiant and rubbing her sore red butt. This was the hardest she had been spanked and she seemed to want that.

"Brenda?" asked Nancy.

Brenda came over and held her ear and asked, "What happens to bitches that get people fired?"

"They get spanked by their girlfriends?" asked Sherry with mock politeness and the room guffawed.

Like Chip, Brenda too was inexperienced and could not break Sherry's spirit. But Sherry had to admit to herself that this was infinitely more humiliating than being spanked by an ex-student.

She soon settled back into her submissive stance but still would not admit she was wrong to get her boyfriend fired.

The audience enjoyed the incongruity of a trashy girl spank a naked sophisticated woman of class.

"Ten thank you ma'am," said Sherry contritely as the tenth spank landed.

Nancy came over with a leash with a black collar and fastened it around Sherry's neck and handed the leash to Brenda saying, "Lead the bitch to your boyfriend and make her apologize to him."

"Damn. She knows how to twist the knife," rued Sherry as the delighted Brenda tugged on the leash.

Sherry got on all fours and Nancy came over and handed Brenda a whip and Brenda stared wide-eyed.

Sherry writhed under the humiliation of having this trailer-trash lead her on a leash like a bitch whipping her butt as she crawled.

"Crawl, bitch," hissed Brenda as she whipped her butt.

"Yes mistress," whimpered Sherry as she took a step. Brenda wanted to prolong the experience and did not let her crawl fast.

To make matters worse, Matt was seated next to Omar and both took in the humiliating sight with wide-eyed amazement.

Brenda whipped her butt and said, "Shake your ass, bitch."

Poor Sherry was insanely turned on and squirmed and swayed her ass.

"That's it, shake that booty," said Brenda as she tugged on the leash.

Eventually her agonizingly slow crawl came to an end and she waited on all fours submissively before Omar, the fact that Matt was seated next to him making her humiliation that much more intense.

Nancy let her stay in that pose for a couple of minutes letting the humiliation sink in.

"Ok I did not hear you apologize to Brenda, so do your apology squats. Make sure that with each squat, your legs are spread as wide as they can be. Brenda, feel free to whip any part of her when she squats," instructed Nancy to Sherry's horror.

"OMG this will be unbearable," she thought. Yet she was writhing under the intense eroticism of having to perform this lewd act in front of her sweetheart.

Brenda was positioned between Omar and Matt and Sherry stood demurely before them and did her first squat saying, "I am sorry I got your boyfriend fired."

She was deeply humiliated and yet aroused beyond belief at having to spread her legs obscenely before this trailer trash and in front of Omar and Matt.

The rest of the audience moved to strategic positions in order to take in the sights.

"Thank you mistress," said Sherry as Brenda whipped her breasts.

"I am sorry I got your boyfriend fired," whimpered Sherry as she did her second squat.

"Thank you mistress," she said as the whip lashed her shoulders.

Brenda proceeded to lash various parts of her body as Sherry continued with her capitulation.

"Thank you mistress," she screamed as Brenda aimed the whip at the pussy and made contact with her obscenely spread lips.

She noticed Chip and Barry stare at her splayed pussy in rapt attention and shrugged helplessly.

Finally her ten humiliating apology squats were over and Nancy let her linger with her legs spread for a minute before announcing, "It is now time for your search."

"Oh no!" thought Sherry, mortified as she realized what this meant from reading strip search stories on the net. Barry too was gripped by conflicting emotions. Did he really want to humiliate his dream girl by a cavity search? And yet, he had fantasized about it for so long. But fantasizing and doing were two things.

But he waited for further instructions from Nancy. In a perverse twist, he imagined punishing Nancy for tormenting his goddess.

"First, we need to clear the area," said Nancy, as Mary came over with shaving implements.

"Oh no!! Please don't" wailed Sherry.

"Oh yes. You have to be completely naked," said Nancy.

"Barry, please. Don't put me through this?" pleaded Sherry as she went and knelt in front of Barry.

Barry wavered and hmmed and hawed and Nancy came to his rescue and said, "It is not his call, Sherry sweetheart. I am in charge,"

"Nancy, my best friend, please don't do this!! I will die of embarrassment to be shaved in public like this," pleaded Sherry sincerely.

Yet a part of her wanted to go through with it.

"I can't imagine what it would feel like," she thought as she knelt before her diabolic best friend.

"Oh Sherry. You don't have a choice. You have been a naughty teacher. You were caught shoplifting and need to be stripped, searched, shamed and punished," reminded Nancy.

"Yes!! I need to be punished!" admitted Sherry resignedly as Nancy positioned her on her back on the desk. She had the mirror positioned in front of her so Sherry could witness her gradual and complete denuding.

She had Matt come behind her and support her by holding her up. The intent was to not have Matt support her but to maximize Sherry's humiliation by having her able to see all of herself while being shaved.

Sherry squirmed under the intense humiliation as she saw the sight she was presenting in the mirror and noticed her audience, some who where just admiring her and some who were smirking at her humiliation.

Nancy handed Barry a pair of scissors and whispered instructions. The wide-eyed Barry walked over as if he was in a dream and knelt to Sherry's side so as to not obstruct the view and proceeded to clip his goddess's neatly trimmed bush.

Sherry squirmed helplessly blushing furiously at the realization that she was now sopping wet and Barry was close enough to know that.

Barry thoughtfully dried up her glistening pussy and matted pubic hair with the towel under her ass as Sherry looked at the ceiling.

"Eye contact, Sherry," admonished Nancy not wanting Sherry to escape any part of her humiliation.

Sherry looked helplessly at her audience in the mirror as Barry lovingly rubbed the towel all over her pussy.

After Barry had clipped away the hairs he could with the scissors, leaving Sherry with just stubble instead of her bush, Nancy came over with the shaving cream and razor.

"I think I better do this part," she said as she knelt in front of her and proceeded to lather her and gently shave he best friend.

Sherry was getting wet again aroused by looking at her audience soak in the sights of this private, intimate act.

Soon Nancy was done and stepped aside to have everyone admire Sherry's completely naked pussy.

The audience stared unabashedly in rapt attention admiring Sherry's beautiful naked mound with the insides of her splayed pussy also in offer.

Matt stroked her head lovingly.

"Ok it is time for her search. Let's make sure this thief is not hiding anything," said Nancy as she inserted a finger in her best friend's splayed pussy.

"Please, don't?" wailed Sherry but to no avail as Nancy let her finger roam all over in her pussy driving Sherry insane with the stimulation. It would be bad enough to have this done in private but to have it done with her fiancée holding her up and a wide audience?

Yet Nancy was experienced enough to vary her administration so that Sherry was brought to the brink of an orgasm but yet could not climax.

"No I cannot find anything. I thought she might be hiding some pearls in her pussy but I can't find it. You want to try, Barry?" asked Nancy.

"Sure. One can never be too careful," said Barry as he took Nancy's position and inserted his finger in Sherry's pussy and looked into her beautiful, vulnerable, pleading eyes.

"Please. I am not hiding anything there," whimpered Sherry playing her part in the plot.

"Well I will be the judge of that," said Barry as he flicked his finger stroking her clit.

Sherry squirmed helplessly bucking her hips to meet his finger, insanely aroused and now having an orgasm was the only thing on her mind. Gone from her mind was the fact that her own sweetheart was witnessing another man finger her pussy. Gone was the fact that the leering Harvey was taunting her. Or that her ex-student was witnessing it. Or her antagonist, Omar and his trashy girlfriend were witnessing her abject humiliation. Or maybe all those facts only served to increase her arousal to unbearable limits.

Barry stopped sensing that she was on the verge of an orgasm and Sherry shamelessly pleaded, "Please?"

"Please what?" asked Barry.

"Please make me come?" she wailed now oblivious to everyone and everything.

Barry kept tormenting his goddess with fits and starts, wanting to prolong his experience of having Sherry writhe erotically under his administrations. But at some point, he over did it and Sherry swayed her hips, convulsed wildly and screamed and had an absolutely mind blowing orgasm and the audience clapped her performance.