All Comments on 'She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 09'

by BeautifulAmanda

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i normally hate cheating stories but..

i so hope daniel and amanda can work it out together they belong together and seems like true love hope this has a happy ending. jake dosent deserve her at all hope he loses her to nothing at all. i so dont like jakes character anymore.

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnover 15 years ago
Really very nice

I am myself working a loving wife's story and really enjoyed this whole series very much. I hope you continue it!

Best, Charles

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is she stil married?

If she is in love with Daniel and not Jake, then why is she still married to jake? It's not like divorces don't happen. there are no children involved so why not divorce jake and marry DAniel because at this point...it's stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
choices

she is cheating - so is he, apparently. there are few things that she would not do w daniel, except perhaps leave her husband? i wanted consequences, for her, where perhaps his leaving are worse than other things for her. she wants her cake too, and that is not possible here, it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get a divorce

You have got to be kidding me with this Amanda. If she is so unhappy with her husband who still is putting off having kids, doesn't compliment or tell his wife he loves her and doesn't even have sex with her why is she still not divorcing him. Her problem is she has too much time on her hands not having to work. It doesn't sound through nine chapters that she has continued to do anything with her music. She has a sex relationship with some kind of actor/movie maker who has a girlfriend/actress and they are reported in a media relationship. She is miserable, unhappy and bored with life. Get a game plan and act on it. Before you know it you will be stuck and sorry for the rest of your life. Someone please do something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
first and last

I get the actions and the motivations, without the inbetween. Jake supports her but she doesn't really care for him, and Daniel is ...her lover. He wants her but she'll not leave? Money to support her seems not a problem. He risks an expose on extra or whatever, and she does not leave. Hopefully Jake is with someone that helps his happiness, and may the sham stop, end the shell of a marriage, someone. AT least show self interest by her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She's a Naughty Little Housewife

is a BULL SHIT

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife will gangbang Santa's reindeer if they'll hold still.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

All a little bit `airy-fairy' and very woolly throughout, I thought! The fluidity seemed like lumpy gravy, to my mind, and I can only assume that English is not our Author's first language, as the text is somewhat jerky throughout.

Sorry to appear critical, because I think this could be a positively brilliant story, if carefully re-written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The last 3-4 chapters are getting very repetitive and boring. We get it - Jake ignores her and cheats, she is hung up on Daniel, doesn’t feel much for Jake anymore. Alright already. Something needs to happen here, more than just repetitive descriptions of the sex between her and Daniel. Yawn. Also, please learn the difference between your and you’re, between to and too, and remember that “me” is correct in the objective case, and “I” is only used in the subjective case. You know, basic English.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I guess Amanda never made it right with Daniel?

Time to write a 15 yr old sequel in the making.

Maybe Daniel shows up at a Charity event where both Jake ans Amanda were attending. What would make it more interesting is the arranged seating have them at the same table and Daniel and Amanda were seated next to each other. Trusting you have at least one more chapter in you to write. If not thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous