She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He traced kisses down her neckline up to the top of her breasts to her nipples. His tongue flickered across her right nipple as she ran her hands through his hair before he switch to her left nipple making it just as wet as the right. His teeth lightly bit each one of her nipples before he pulled away and massaged them before kissing her lips. The two shared a very long French kiss before his mouth fell down to her stomach were he was leaving more kisses upon her. He had her arms pinned underneath him as he fell further and further down her body. He let her arms go as his fell to the end of the bed to rub the inside of her legs. Her legs opened wide to welcome his mouth to her inner thighs. He kissed the red fabric of her stockings as he made his way up to her pussy lips. He ran his fingertips of the soft red satin fabric as he looked up at her face which was showing pleasure.

"Daniel, don't tease." Amanda let out as he pushed his fingers into the fabric of her g-string then pulling them away to see how wet the fabric was. It was soaking as he grabbed the sides of her g-string pulling it down her lower body and as they fell to the floor, Daniel pushed his lips to her wet pussy tasting her wetness. He moaned against her pussy lips as he could taste something he missed for the longest time. He could feel his cock grow as he pulled away from her shifting to the bed laying next to her.

"Suck my cock..." He said grabbing her hair as he pulled her into a 69 position on the bed. Her body lay above him as her wet pussy lips dripped for his tongue. Amanda saw his cock standing straight up beneath her as she ran her lips to the head of his cock which was now leaking precum against her pink lips. She put the head in her mouth and her tongue flickered against the head as she moaned onto him. He could feel the vibrations of her mouth on his cock as his tongue explored the slit of her pussy. He could taste every part of her as his tongue hit her clit making her moans become more staggered onto him.

"Mmmm..." Was all she could let out, his cock touching her throat deeply almost choking her. Daniel couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her waist giving her one last lick as her laid her on her back crawling on top of her. For a moment he stared down and the woman underneath him and smiled as he ran his cock head against her slit while his eyes wandered to hers. He pushed himself all the way in feeling her wetness slide down his cock. He could feel her drip down him as he reached for a kiss from her lips pinning her hands behind her head making her feel helpless underneath him.

"Oh fuck..." Millie felt nothing like this and Amanda was like heaven. Something he could come home to, something he missed every time he went away or had to go away. His cock slided back and forth into her as she moaned helplessly underneath his strong arms. Her back arched under him as his lips trailed to her neck making her moans more of a scream.

"Harder..." Amanda screamed throughout the room knowing that she had nothing to hide from anyone. He let go of her hands and she gripped the pillows in excitement as he pounded harder and harder into the tight hole that he was going to make his own. After a few more moments of pure bliss on her back, Amanda was tossed onto her knees and her Santa hat was thrown to the floor. Her curls were now being pulled by Daniel's strong hands like the reins of a slave. He ran his cock against her pussy lips from behind leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"What are you gonna do for me?" He pulled her hair harder as she bit her lip in slight pain.

"Anything Master." Amanda let out as he slammed his cock into her pussy making her scream from the top of her lungs. She could feel his hard cock pound into her cervix which he said was much tighter then usual. Amanda looked at the clock noticing that not only hours have passed but, the family could be home anytime, and for some reason that was a risk she was willing to take. She didn't care if they walked in if he had just came in her pussy. She didn't care if they walked in with his cock pounding in and out of her, she didn't care at all anymore. Amanda loved him dearly and maybe it was about time to let that be known.

Amanda bounced harder back onto his cock showing her pleasure much more as he leaned down and kissed her neck and lips going in a rhythm that she had long remembered. His cock pressed further into her pussy almost to the point where he would almost explode but before he knew it he was on his back and Amanda's body was bouncing up and down on his hard cock. He saw her hair in his face smelling the sweet smell of strawberries and cream as his hands flew to her waist to hold her from falling. She moaned louder as she could hear a car pull up in the drive and she looked down at Daniel with fear.

"You didn't park outside did you?" Amanda asked urgently still bouncing up and down on his cock.

"No, are you crazy? I know better." He said breathlessly still feeling her porcelain body continue to slide waiting for the gift she waited for over a month. She leaned over looking out the window seeing the family opening the side door and walking in.

"Oh shit, Jake's family is home." Amanda cried as she admitted to climb off of Daniel but he held her up and pushed her against the door so she couldn't move. "What are you doing?" His cock still pounding deep in her.

"You still choose him over me." Daniel said still fucking her, but twice as hard this time. Amanda cried as her head fell against him. She could hear footsteps from behind her as she tried to get away from Daniel but his grip was to much. She just fell against him and waited, not knowing if she would get caught or not. Amanda heard a knock from behind her and she took at a deep breath.

"Amanda dear, are you okay?" It was Carla.

"Just a little sick, I'll be right down." Amanda whimpered as Daniel hugged her tight to release his warm cum into her tight little pussy. Pulling out of Amanda, he threw her on the bed and watch her helplessly as he growled upset.

"When are you gonna see, its about us?" Daniel said picking up his clothes.

"Don't go please." Amanda cried.

"You'll never leave him."

"I love you." But he opened the window looking at her before he slid down the tree, dressed, and walked away. Amanda wondered what happened. "I love you." She whispered. She had to make this right. She had to.

12