She's a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost 10 AM when Debbie marched through my open office door as I was sitting at my desk. She closed and locked it behind her. I was struck by how beautiful my wife was. Even when I was annoyed at her, she took my breath away.

"Dan, I am here to apologize to you for last night," she began. "I was totally wrong to abandon you after such a wonderful meal and conversation."

"Okay, Debbie," I answered. "I don't think we should discuss it right now, though."

"Yes! We should," she replied. "I feel terrible and want to make it up to you. When I saw you had left last night, I decided to stay and chat up those clients as long as possible. I thought you would come to your senses and come back and get me. I honestly forgot I drove my car to the restaurant. Barry just gave me a ride home, Dan. He didn't see my pussy or anything. That belongs to you!"

"Okay, Debbie," I said soothingly. "Let's not say any more about it now."

"Dan, I came here to make it up to you. I have been kind of bitchy lately, and you haven't done anything to deserve it," she insisted. "Remember our conversation last night at dinner? You can punish me any way you want, right now!"

With that, she unbuttoned her long coat, slid it off her shoulders and tossed it on the desk. She was naked except for a pair of high heels and a pearl necklace!

I was totally stunned! I simply stared at Debbie's beautiful body for a full 30 seconds. Then I began to see possibilities in the situation. She always got the better of me with her practical jokes. Perhaps this was my turn! I picked up her coat and rolled it up and dropped it into the bottom desk drawer.

"I know you caught a peek of my little pussy last night when you came out of the bathroom, Dan. That was no accident. I did that on purpose. I was trying to play with you, but I guess I was too good an actor," she smiled. "I was ready to ravage you last night when I got home. I was just trying to tease you about Barry a little. I thought it would get you all hot, like our conversation at dinner."

"When you threw the tickets at me and left, I knew I had gone too far and hurt your feelings. That wasn't my intention, Dan," insisted Debbie. "I am here to make it up."

"You know how I will treat you for being so bad, don't you?" I asked.

"I do. You told me last night," Debbie grinned as she answered. " I am just your little slut, Dan. You can do with me as you please."

"I could have you entertain some of my clients, couldn't I?" I asked. "You know it would be different than the way you entertained your clients last night."

"Yes, Dan. You would probably have me strip and show them my tits and pussy, wouldn't you?" she tried to look innocent as she spoke.

"What else would I have you do?" I urged.

"You would probably have me suck their cocks and swallow their cum. You would tell them that they could take turns with me after they signed their contracts. They would use all my holes for their pleasure while you looked over the signed contracts," Debbie continued.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"You would promise them that they could have me when ever they desired, and you would even send me to spend weekends with them, if they wanted. Then you would bend me over your desk and plunge your big cock into my pussy while you spanked my ass hard, for being such a bad wife," finished Debbie.

My cock was throbbing as I imagined the things Debbie described. I had a tremendous desire to stand up, bend her over my desk and fuck her like she had just suggested. I knew I wouldn't do that, not in the office, not then.

"You have quite an imagination, Debbie," I chuckled. "I'd have to be a real sick bastard to make my wife do something like that, though. I was thinking more along the lines of you sitting in on a meeting and taking notes for me while you were totally naked. Would that be asking too much, Debbie?"

Debbie was leaning over my desk, shaking her tits at me while I was talking. She had always loved teasing me.

"Absolutely not, Dan! I am yours to use and enjoy," she laughed. "I just think you could come up with something more daring and erotic!"

"I really think that will be daring enough, Debbie," I deadpanned. "Turn around so I can see your sweet little ass now."

Debbie gave her tits another shake and then began to pirouette for me. That was when she saw my three clients standing by my copier, watching her! I jumped out of my chair and came around the desk as Debbie gasped. Her hands flew to her chest and pussy in an attempt to cover herself. Her entire body glowed a bright red!

I placed my hand on her back and began the introductions.

"Debbie, this is Jim, Steve, and Jared. Gentlemen, may I introduce my wife, Debbie," I stated quite formally.

Jim was probably in his mid sixties and his eyes glowed as he looked at Debbie. He extended his hand. Debbie looked at me nervously and I nodded back at her. She slowly put her hand in his. Rather than shake her hand, he raised it to his lips and kissed it gently.

Steve was not yet thirty and quite an attractive young man. He smiled and imitated Jim's kissing of Debbie's hand. Debbie still kept her remaining hand covering her pussy as Jared stepped forward to encase Debbie's hand in his. He was a tall, middle-aged black man. He too, raised Debbie's hand to his lips.

"As you heard, gentlemen, my wife Debbie has agreed to take notes for me. May I suggest we get the negotiations under way?" I said. I gave the three men a wink Debbie couldn't detect.

I could see Debbie looking around for her coat and I laughed inside. I picked up a pad and pen and handed them to Debbie as I spoke.

"Debbie, sit here by my desk and pay close attention. Jot down anything that sounds like it may be important. She moved as if she were in a daze as she sat down and took up the pen.

I brought out the contracts and read them over with the three men. They really seemed to try to pretend that Debbie wasn't sitting in front of them naked. They were smiling like the cat that got the cream! In truth, they had just finished signing everything before Debbie had barged into my office.

They were all pretty clever men and I had spent a few evenings dining with them. They had heard a few of my stories about the jokes Debbie had played on me in the past. They had even asked me to bring her to dinner so they could meet her, but that was when Debbie was helping with her dad and not available. I knew they had heard enough from Debbie this morning to know she and I had some sort of game going. I was hoping they would play along.

We bullshitted about the agreement for half an hour or so. Debbie was trying to be serious and actually take notes. She had crossed her legs so her bush was almost gone from sight. Her tits would jiggle a little when she wrote on the pad. I am sure my three clients were as hard as I was.

As the men became more comfortable with the situation, they began to ask Debbie questions and offer her suggestions. Debbie was flustered when they looked at her as they spoke. Her face and chest were quite pink. Gradually, she got over the embarrassment. Within half an hour, my wife was sitting naked with three strange men, casually laughing at various comments.

I finally pulled Debbie's coat out from the desk drawer and held it up for her to slide into.

"Thanks, Debbie," I graciously told her. "That should conclude the meeting."

The guys all got a rather nice view of her tits as she put her arms back into the sleeves. Debbie buttoned up her coat and the guys just started laughing. Jim explained to Debbie that the contracts were already signed and they were just going along with the joke. Debbie blushed and laughed as hard as any of them. I had tears running down my cheeks.

"I thought you were exaggerating when you told us what a wonderful, good-natured beauty your wife was, Dan," chuckled Jim. "I think you understated her qualities. Debbie, it has been a great pleasure. Perhaps next time we are down this way, Dan will bring you with him when we go to dinner. This has been an experience I'll never forget."

The three took turns kissing Debbie's hand again as they left. Debbie turned to me after they were gone.

"I know I screwed up by taking my coat off before I made sure you were alone, Dan, but Jesus! Did you have to keep me naked for so long? What the hell kind of sick bastard likes to have his wife naked in front of three other men?" she demanded.

"The kind of sick bastard that would ask her to marry him, have his kids, and go to Hawaii with him for a twentieth anniversary. The kind of sick bastard that is giving her a choice to either leave right now, or go lock that door again!" I answered.


Debbie walked to the door. She looked at me for a few seconds. Then she broke into a huge smile as she closed the door and locked it.

12