All Comments on 'She's Addictive Ch. 02'

by SexyPecan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW HOTTT

PLEASE keep going, don't keep us waiting, this story if hot, You very good.

kitten0829kitten0829almost 16 years ago
wow

that was a really hotttt story. i can't wait for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great stories

Great stories. Just try to make them a little longer. Give us a little more. Don't get me wrong their hot as hell but just to short.

SexyPecanSexyPecanalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Look out for Ch 3 and 4

Thanks for reading! Chapter 3 should be up real soon and I will put Chapter 4 up tomorrow. Also if you read Proper Thanks I'm starting another series with the continuation of Lex. The first chapter should be up soon so check that out too! Thanks for all comments and feedback! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This young lady should be taken down a peg or two.

...she's SEXY, apparently she knows it & she's going to keep being a shit until somebody fucks her up the ass! Better, yet, if he's got the balls for it, if he can get her all hot to trot, then he gets up & walks out on her. If he can take the 'blue balls', then he can take ANYTHING she can dish out.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Twist

My, my, my we can never seem to take it when the tables began to turn on us. If Cort would be a man and tell his girlfriend and Iliana the truth, then maybe they would all get a little peace from the situation???

magiczeesmagiczeesover 12 years ago
Twist-a-roo

She wants him wrapped around her finger, beckoning to her every will. Hmm, Colt seems like he might be a willing subject.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Seriously nobody notices him and knows he has a girlfriend... Really

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous