She's Addictive Ch. 03

Story Info
They put on a show in the drugstore.
1.2k words
4.46
34.2k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

Cort walked back to Susie and their friends with an extreme hard on from the thought of Iliana's fingers in his mouth. If things had went the way he wanted her pussy would've been next. She had felt so good coming around his dick and he wanted another taste. He felt bad when he approached his friends and saw Susie's smiling face. She was a nice girl and she had looked so gorgeous at the annual Christmas Ball when they hooked up and she had given him a mind altering blow job that he decided he had to have her on a day to day basis. Now he was having that exact same feeling about Iliana.

"What took you so long babe?" Susie inquired as Cort sat back in the spot behind her. She leaned back against his hard chest and looked up into his bluish green eyes. Instead of answering her Cort wrapped an arm around her and leaned down to place a kiss on her lips. Cort zoned out for the rest of the conversation with his friends as his thoughts ran from Susie to Iliana.

After an hour David and Melanie left to head home. Susie stood before Cort and reached out her hand to his. He took it and she pulled him up. "Let's get home. I want those back to back orgasms you promised." Susie smiled and placed a kiss on the corner of Cort's mouth. He forced a smile and let her lead him to his car.

When they arrived at Cort's apartment he was reluctant to react to Susie's advances as she all but threw herself on him. "Cort, what's wrong?" Susie finally asked as she stood before him topless and he hadn't made a move to touch her. He looked into the green eyes of the woman he truly did love but at the moment didn't want to be with.

"Listen, I've got a pulsing headache. I've got to run out and get something for it." he said pulling his car keys from his pocket. "Do you wanna stay here until I get back. I should only be 10 minutes." He noticed a pissed off look on Susie's face. She sighed and grabbed her shirt that was by her feet.

"All right. Hurry back. You know the orgasms you give me are much better than the ones I give myself." she smiled slyly and Cort rushed out the door.

He hadn't told her a complete lie; his head was killing him and it was a good excuse to get away to clear his head. His headache was subsiding as he reached the drugstore. Tylenol, Advil, Benadryl. Shit, Cort felt like he needed a dose of all three when he spotted Iliana in the next aisle. She looked up from the cough syrup she held and met Cort's gaze. He walked over to her and stood at her side. "Catching a cold?" he asked almost concerned.

"No, but my roommate is. I promised her I'd pick her up something since I was out." Iliana told him and turned her attention to the bottle in her hand.

"Can we talk?" Cort mustered after a few seconds of silence.

"Sure. What's on your mind?" she said and faced him.

"Besides you? I can't stop thinking about you." he confessed. He was almost hurt at the laugh Iliana emitted.

"Listen sweetie---"

"Cort." he interrupted. It was then that Iliana realized she hadn't known his name.

"Well, Cort, I don't mean to sound crude but nothing else will happen between us. So why don't you just go back to your cute little girlfriend that I saw you all hugged up with earlier." She turned to walk away but Cort grabbed her and spun her to him. Before she could speak Cort kissed her so hard she dropped the bottle of cough syrup and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I have to have you." Cort breathed heavily. He looked around and noticed the store was empty apart from the pharmacist and the clerk on duty. "Right now." Cort pushed Iliana into the back and ignored the "Employees Only" sign on the door they went through. They entered a small break room that had a small table with two chairs, a TV and a loveseat inside. Cort easily lifted Iliana onto the table and unbuttons her pants. He yanks them off along with her panties. Bending down he threw her legs over his shoulders and attacked her pussy.

Swirling his tongue into her depths he smiled in satisfaction as Iliana grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed his face into her hot snatch. Her legs writhed around him and her moans turned him on so much he had to unbutton and unzip his own pants to free his throbbing cock. "Keep your promise. Make me cum!" Iliana screamed as Cort pushed one of her legs off his shoulder and pushed his tongue deeper inside her.

Cort pulled away as Iliana's orgasm overtook her and she shook violently on the table. "Condom?" he said and Iliana reached in her purse and handed him the foil. He ripped it open and placed it on himself after pulling off his boxers and jeans. He pulled her off the table and bent her over the sofa. Iliana let out a blood curdling scream as Cort jammed his full length inside her. Grabbing her hips for support as he slid his dick in and out he whipped the hair from his eyes away and faced the door which had a small opening for viewing. His eyes met those of the clerk that was working the register. The clerk licked his lips and nodded for Cort to continue sensing he was shocked and embarrassed at having an audience. Cort grinded his pelvis into Iliana's ass and continued ravishing her until she came which such intensity her knees buckled and Cort dropped with her to the floor.

Grabbing Iliana he sat on the couch with her back to him. Instincts took over and Iliana started to bounce on his still hard cock. She leaned back and placed a kiss on his lips. Cort reached around and furiously worked her clit which caused her to reach her climax again. Cort groaned at the feel of her spasming around him and released his juice into the condom. His soft dick fell out of her inviting hole and both breathed heavily. Iliana opened her eyes slowly and saw the clerk and screamed. "He was watching us the entire time!" She jumped up and pulled on her pants. She stared at Cort who had an ear length smile on his gorgeous face.

"Well, we put on quite a show huh?" he smiled and threw the cum filled condom in the trash and pulled on his clothes.

"You're secret's safe with me." the clerk said as Iliana opened the door and walked out. Cort followed her and grabbed her arm as she was making her way to the exit.

"Don't run away from this." he said.

"This didn't mean anything." she said and Cort just felt like slapping her.

"You felt something I know you did." He pulled her to him and breathed her neck before kissing it. Iliana pushed him off her.

"Go home to your girlfriend."

Cort sighed as he watched her leave the drugstore. She was becoming addictive.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers