All Comments on 'She's Disabled; So What?'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Excellent

5 stars for you and this delightful story. I enjoyed the ending also, thank you

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Bravo

Major win with this one.

Glad that he was only getting a handjob while the wife was enjoying herself.

And the last line "Okay, Sam, as soon as Phil ignores me and my sexual needs for a year, I'll call you." That was a classic.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Job

I enjoy reading this story and I like the way you put Sam in his place. I also love the last line "Okay, Sam, as soon as Phil ignores me and my sexual needs for a year, I'll call you." Just the right touch. Wonder do you plan a second chapter?

julybear7julybear7over 10 years agoAuthor
another chapter?

while i have learned to never say never, i can say the probability is pretty small, but thanx for asking. jb7

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Abbott & Costello!!!!

Who"s on first????

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
GAVE IT FIVE STARS!

That's all I got to say about that.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
Nicely done indeed.

Five all the way. Nice to see a situation where three out of four human beings have it all together and the other one seems to be getting his arms around proper behavior.

thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ok

I gave it a 5star, but that is extremely generous. Sam needs to have to pay a little price for his year of attitude towards his wife. I am disabled and am frequently seen as something other than what I am. So I know what she felt. Also, he gave ETERNAL permission for Phil to fuck Pam. So they should, at least for 365 days. You need to make your disabled character a litle more disabled so that a reader can observe Sam's reaction and the disabled person's spouse to pay for his neglect. By the way, the fact that he will fuck a normal woman but not a disababled woman is a form of predujice.

ediheediheover 5 years ago

It takes a bit to get to the naught bits, but lovely story about how swapping basically fixed their sex life.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Sam gets the best of both worlds

So Sam is a complete asshole by ignoring his wife for a year and fucking his old secretary and he gets rewarded with a hand job and to get back to fucking his own wife like notho by is happening? Sorry but lost me with the partner swap. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It mostly got me angry and indignant. And a bit depressed . Sam is an asshole. Instead of formulating a plan to get Sam to fuck his wife again, I would have just sent him to hell, let him watch while Phil fucked Pam 30 ways to Sunday and then get Pam to live with her sister Syl and brother in law, and live as a menage a trois. That would teach the SOB a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crude and Insensitive

That says it all.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Sam may have been a bastard, at least with a little assistance from the family a marriage was saved and the accounts of two firms of solicitors are not as they may otherwise have been. The secretary will of course have to have her employment terminated although this may have severe financial consequences on the brothers company.

Thank you for publishing this unusual work, it is a good reminder that in most cases disability affects the physical not the emotional body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell now that both twins have crossed that line, they should make it a regular routine..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous