She's Disabled; So What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

******************

It was a little before six when Pam and Sam pulled into the driveway at their siblings' house. After a cordial greeting from Syl, Pam excused herself to use the restroom. Sam shook his head and made his way to the patio where he knew his brother would be watching the game hens cook like he was their mother hen, accompanied by a large pitcher of some strong libation.

He greeted Phil and poured himself a drink. "Whoa," he coughed. "Are you sure these should be so close to the fire?"

"You getting soft in your dotage? It's a standard sour recipe, made with 151 Rum. Sort of a dark daiquiri."

"What? You got some nefarious plan to get the women drunk?"

"Sounds good. Did you mean what you said about me fucking your wife?"

"That shit again?" Sam finished his drink and poured another one, tossing it off before going on. "Yeah, fine! If you are so friggin' worried about Pam's pussy suffering from neglect, you have my everlasting permission to screw the shit out of her. Satisfied?"

"Tut tut, Sam. You should be careful where you make those kind of statements," Syl said coming up behind him. "Now Phil will feel obligated to return the gesture, but since I control my pussy, and I hear you've been dipping your dick in some strange ass, I have to insist on you using a rubber when you stick it anywhere in me. Do you have a rubber with you?"

"Huh? What did you say? A rubber? No; why...? Didn't you have your tubes tied when Pam did?"

"STDs, Sam. Addie's a nice woman, but who knows what she's had up her ass. So, I guess I get to give you a hand job again."

"Again?" Phil inquired, enjoying the look of embarrassment on his brother's face. He knew Sam and Syl had dated before the double date when he had met his wife.

"Just once, honey. It was before I met you," Syl said, batting her eyes at him.

Inside, in the bathroom, Pam had been having a debate with herself about whether or not to go commando. On the one hand, she wanted to be very ready for Phil when the time came this evening, plus she wanted to shock her husband with her daringness. On the other hand, she was already so wet, she was afraid she'd leave a trail of drips wherever she went in the house.

With a final mental, "Oh, fuck it!" she slipped the thong down her legs and stuffed it in her purse. She got to the patio just in time to hear Syl's comment about only once.

"Just once what? Did I miss something important?" she asked, reaching for a drink.

Before Sam could voice his objection, Syl answered. "Just once, I gave Sam a hand job, but it was before you two met, so it really doesn't count. More important, just as I walked out, Sam was giving Phil his permission to..."

"Syl, shut up!" ordered Sam. "Didn't you mother ever teach you to filter what you say?"

Just then Phil's timer for the birds went off. As he lifted the birds from the kettle cooker, Syl answered. "But you did, and it fits in with tonight's game."

"What game? I wasn't told about any game," commented Phil.

"That's because Pam and I made it up this week. It's a version of Simon Says combined with May I. We have a bunch of instructions written on slips of paper in baskets in the den. I'll explain over dinner. How long now, sweetie?"

"We can sit down in twenty minutes. I want to hear more about this game."

"Me, too," interjected Sam, picking up his fourth drink since he arrived.

"And you will; I promise. Better slow down a little, Sam, or it'll be just me against Pam and Phil, and that wouldn't be much fun."

"Bullshit! Blind drunk, I'm a better fuck than he is, sober as a judge."

Phil laughed. "Says who?"

"That chick from the Tri Delts—Renee Bonnyboys or what ever the fuck her name was."

"Renee Bonnebois? That skank? Shit, she was on a mission to get fucked by a hundred different guys that year. I was number ninety and she only had three more days? What number were you?!00? Ten guys in three days; you were lucky if she could even feel you in her."

"(Belch) I was (belch) number ninety-five, and she said I was the only guy that week to make her come. She hit her hundred at the frat house, and I helped her back to her dorm (belch) where she asked me to fuck her and make her come again because she wanted to remember her last fuck as a pleasant experience."

"Did you?" asked Pam, "Were you a gentleman and do as she asked?"

Sam grumbled. "No, she fell asleep before I could get undressed. Never saw her again. Heard she entered a convent and became a nun. Didn't believe it though. Probably got pregnant and dropped out of school to have her 100 kids," he giggled. "Say, brother, when the fuck do we eat, or I'm gonna pass out from hunger."

"Go sit. I just have to cut the birds in two and we can eat."

****************

After dinner and dessert, the two sets of twins gathered in the den, at the back of the house. There were two sofas, arranged in a V-shape, open to the fireplace. In the middle was a fair sized circular coffee table, on which there were four small baskets, one labeled for each of them.

While Phil poured them each another of the potent rum drinks, Syl began explaining the 'game'. "In each basket are instructions or activities for us to perform. Each of us will draw an activity for our spouse from their basket.

"When feasible, the activity has a time assignment. Those activities must be continued for at least that long. They can go on longer, but must be done at least as long as the activity slip says. At the end of that time, the next slip will be drawn.

"To alert you guys, since Pam and I came up with the activities, they all involve sex—foreplay, sex or afterplay. If you draw an activity seriously out of order, your spouse can ask for another choice.

"Once the activity is accepted, the performer must ask their partner 'May I?' If they refuse permission, the performer can pass, and miss their next turn, or request a new activity. In that case, they don't have to ask permission, but the activity slip goes back into the basket to be repeated when it's redrawn."

"Syl," interrupted Pam. "We made a mistake. When we wrote down the activities in their logical order, do you remember what we put first?"

"Strip your partner," she answered, a puzzled look on her face.

"There's no way to guarantee that will be the first activity we each draw. I think we should all start out naked." Pam was grinning as she offered her advice. Syl's face was expressionless for a moment, and then it morphed into the light-bulb expression. She grinned and nodded, then pulled her sun dress off over her head, revealing she wore nothing else.

Pam backed up to Phil, who helped her remove her dress while they watched Sam's face as he ogled his sister-in-law admiring her dark half-dollar sized areolas and untrimmed thatch. "Wh...wha kinda game we play'n'?" he slurred. Syl unbuttoned his collar button and pulled his polo shirt over his head, then reached for his waist band button.

"Don't get any drunker, Sammie, and I guarantee you'll enjoy it. Now, lift your ass so I can take off your shorts."

"You really gonna gi' me a han' job tonight, Syllie," he slurred with a finishing giggle. "Are you silly, Syllie?" he laughed.

"I am, if you're awake, Sammie, but you gotta stay with us, and play the game."

"Okay, Syl...lie," he chortled. "I'll play your Syllie game," he said, laughing under his breath.

Syl looked at her husband and sister, standing by the other couch, naked. "Is this going to do any good with him like this?"

"I think so," Pam answered. "I think once he tunes into what's going on, he'll sober up quick enough, at least enough to understand."

"Okay, if you say so. Alphabetically, you're first. I'll draw and have Sam read it." She reached into one of the baskets and pulled out a slip of paper and gave it to her brother-in-law to read.

After taking a few seconds to focus on the paper, he slurred, "Pammie, your activity is to...suck Phil's cock?" The last part of the instruction was pronounced with hardly any trace of alcohol effects. He glanced across the table and saw his wife on her knees in front of his brother, her head bobbing like a chicken eating in a barnyard. "For a minute," he added, his voice sober. "I didn't hear her ask May I."

Pam pulled her lips from Phil's dick. "Oops. May I?" Phil laughed and pulled her face into his groin and reached down over her head to draw a slip from Syl's basket.

"Syl, french kiss Sam for two minutes, hands behind your backs." Syl looked at him, grinning, and shook her head. The hands restriction was Phil's ad lib. She and Pam hadn't put in any such limitations.

"May I?" she asked, moving into Sam's line of sight, as he watched his wife eat his brother's cock. When he nodded, she pulled him to face her on the couch. "Hands behind your back, Sam," she reminded him as her lips closed on his. Just before she put her hands behind her, she reached into Phil's basket and pulled out a slip, which she handed to him across the table.

"Phil," he read aloud, "sixty-nine with Pam, until she comes. Pam on top."

He felt Pam's mouth pop off his cock and looked down to see her face alight with anticipation. He reached down and helped her to her feet. "May I?" he intoned, and laughed as he lay down.

As he helped Pam into position, he checked his watch and saw the two minute time for the other team's kiss was up. Calling time, he looked across the table and chuckled. "Time, you two. Enjoyed that, huh, Sam?"

Pam glanced at her husband and noted his cock sticking up between his thighs. With a laugh she reached into his basket. Without looking at it, she handed it to Sam and attended to her task, feeling Phil begin to lick her bare pussy. Sam's dick gave a small lurch as he read the activity slip aloud, "Kiss each of Syl's nipples at least twice for thirty seconds at a time." He looked at her, asking her permission.

She nodded. "Keep going until they can stop."

"Until they can stop? Wh..."

"They have to keep it up until she comes. From what I remember of her, Phil's gonna be busy for ten or fifteen minutes. Unless she's changed from when we were in college?"

Sam shook his head. "Yeah, about that long. That was one of our problems. My tongue wouldn't last that long."

"Next time, use your finger in her vagina for a minute or so, then shove that finger in her butt. She'll come right away, or she did when we were younger."

Phil heard, and used, his wife's advice, and was rewarded with a loud squeal around his dick and the lovely feel of a mouth sliding down to the base of his cock and a nose pressed firmly against his asshole while Pam's body flopped around on top of him like a fresh fish on the river bank.

He turned and sat up on the sofa, Pam on his lap. Across the table, Sam was sitting with his arm around Syl, his hand cupping her breast. As Phil watched, she reached up and removed the hand, pointing out they hadn't been given that instruction yet, and went on, "Time for you to draw again for Pammie, Sam."

He bent forward and extracted a slip. His face went pale as he read it. "Fuck Phil cowgirl style, until you both come."

Pam looked at him. "You okay with that, Sammie? I know you told Phil you didn't care, but..."

"No, no! Go ahead; it's fine. It's just a game. It's not like you're going to run off with him." He looked around. "Who's next?"

Phil reached into Syl's basket. They had planned this activity to coincide with his screwing Pam. "Syl, give Sam a hand job from behind while he sits between your legs. Alternate hands every three or four minutes, for fifteen minutes or until he comes, whichever is longer."

While Pam mounted Phil, Syl sat back on the couch with her legs as open as she could manage, and patted the couch between them. Sam sat there and leaned back, feeling her breasts against his back, so she could reach around him and reach his currently flaccid member.

On the couch opposite them, Pam was lowering herself to envelop his brother's (somewhat larger, he realized) cock in her pussy. Her look of rapture told them the moans she was emitting were from pleasure, not pain.

Syl leaned down to whisper in Sam's ear, "Look at her, Sam. Isn't she beautiful? See how her little boobies bounce when she moves on Phil. It's a wonder she can take all of him, with her tiny pussy. I bet she feels so full.

"Look how happy she looks. Aren't you glad to see her so happy? I remember when you were first married; she had that look of rapture on her face all the time. Even a few years ago, when Sally and George went to college, she always looked like she had just been fucked–glowing like she had a candle behind her eyes. I haven't seen her look like that in a while. Don't you want her to look that way again?"

Sam nodded and started to get up. Syl tightened her hold on his prick and grabbed his balls with her other hand. "Not yet, Sam; let her climax first."

He nodded and leaned back, watching his wife bouncing on his brother's cock, as his sister-in-law jacked him off.

It was a story-book climax. Phil's explosion of man-seed into his sister-in-law's cunt triggered her climax. Her scream of joy and the vision of her ecstacy put Sam over the edge, blowing his cum across the table. He lay back against Syl, breathing deeply, recovering from his ejaculation.

Panting, Pam leaned down to support herself on her hands with Phil's cock still buried deep in her vagina. He reached up and pulled her down to lie on his chest. On her way down, she leaned forward to kiss him, whispering a soft thank you just before their lips met. They lay there for a minute or so and she felt his soft member slip from her opening.

Oblivious of Sam watching her, Pam moved her legs inside of Phil's and pushed herself up on her knees. With a kiss and a smile to Phil, she bent down and slurped his cock into her mouth and cleaned it of their combined juices.

With a loud moan, Sam came again. Before he was done, Syl was whispering in his ear, "The guest room is ready for you."

He pushed himself to his feet and circled the table to his wife. Cradling her in his arms, he said, "Come on, Pam," and carried her to the guest room.

Phil sat up and looked at his wife, who definitely did not look satisfied. "I hope she left you with some life in your joystick. I'm the only one who hasn't come yet, and I'm the one who thought up the game."

"Come here, love," her husband laughed, "and I'll take care of all your needs. Do you think your little scheme worked?" She stood up and shrugged.

Walking around the table, she pushed Phil back down on his back and straddled his hips. As she sank down on his newly erect shaft, she said, "We'll know soon enough."

At that moment, they heard a joyful laugh from the bedroom wing. They looked at each other and, grinning, nodded.

****************

The next morning, as Phil and Syl sat at the kitchen table reading the Sunday paper and having coffee, Pam and Sam, both still nude, came into the kitchen. "I want to say thank you," Sam said. "I've been an idiot for the past year, and it took last night to make me see that.

"Phil, you can forget whatever permission I gave you regarding sex and Pam, and Syl, I figure you owe me one."

Syl looked at Phil and raised her eyebrow. He shrugged. "Okay, Sam, as soon as Phil ignores me and my sexual needs for a year, I'll call you."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers
12