She's Early

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spooned with Megan and reached around to grab her breast. Her nipples were already hard.

"Haven't you had enough?" she asked with a sigh. She rolled onto her back to look at me, which gave me better access. I massaged her breasts for a few minutes and Megan's body responded involuntarily.

"We just got all cleaned up," Megan complained.

I shushed her. "Just relax and enjoy it," I said.

Moving my hands down, I rubbed the inside of her thigh and she spread her legs to give me better access. I put my hand on her pad, pushing in.

"Ooooohhhh."

There was no sense in wasting time. I pulled the waistband of her panties up and slid my hand inside. The back of my hand felt the pad and I went in search for her clit.

Even though she had put a tampon in moments ago, her lips were wet with her juices and I used her wetness to lube up her clit. I felt around for the tampon string and twirled it with my finger.

"Please don't pull it out," she pleaded.

I hadn't planned on pulling it out and I started my assault on her clit. My experiences masturbating Megan told me how to bring her to the brink quickly. I started rubbing her clit with abandon as Megan drew her legs upwards. Her breathing quickened as she climbed steadily toward her release.

"Oh! That feels so good. Don't stop!"

Her legs started to tremble and twitch and her orgasm was close. Her right breast was hanging out of her shirt and I started rubbing her clit like mad as I took her breast into my mouth.

Megan climaxed and convulsed in pleasure. The world felt like it stopped briefly. She let out a long sigh, kissed me passionately and then drifted off to sleep.

Pulling my hand out of her panties, I quietly got up to wash my hands. Climbing back into bed, I cuddled up next to her and listened to Megan's soft breaths. Completely satisfied, I fell into a deep slumber, replaying the incredible night that I just had with my wife and best friend. I was definitely looking forward to the morning though.

While her period wasn't her favorite time of the month, I hoped that tonight's experiences would help smooth the way for periods to follow, especially the next time she was early.